Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoever started this thread, most likely you, seemed to be bitching and moaning about government forcing things on people. Hard to say for sure because the post was pretty irrational.

No one is forcing anyone to get vaccinated. Your choice. Some people make smart choices, some don’t.

So you don't think it's irrational that the government can decide what is misinformation and what is not, and can have what they deem irrational removed from private social media?

Really?

Nobody said anyone was forcing anyone to be vaccinated. That was never mentioned when the thread was started. Knocking on their doors? Yes. Looking for ways to out them publicly? Yes. But, no, not many have suggested the unvaccinated be rounded up and sent away....some, but not many.

Comment

So you don't think it's irrational that the government can decide what is misinformation and what is not, and can have what they deem irrational removed from private social media?

Really?

Nobody said anyone was forcing anyone to be vaccinated. That was never mentioned when the thread was started. Knocking on their doors? Yes. Looking for ways to out them publicly? Yes. But, no, not many have suggested the unvaccinated be rounded up and sent away....some, but not many.
      Cons demonstrate zero self-awareness and a sh!tload of hypocrisy when they bleat about misinformation and cancelling/silencing.

Comment

Cons demonstrate zero self-awareness and a sh!tload of hypocrisy when they bleat about misinformation and cancelling/silencing.

Continue to deflect. I guess keep doing what you are good at.

I'm concerned with this, as any free-thinking person should be. Maybe you like being told what to say, what to think, how to act, by your government like a 4-year old. Not me. No thank you. I'm responsible enough to know right from wrong, and don't need the government to tell me so. You, apparently, don't fall under that description.

Comment

I'm concerned with this, as any free-thinking person should be. Maybe you like being told what to say, what to think, how to act, by your government like a 4-year old. Not me. No thank you. I'm responsible enough to know right from wrong, and don't need the government to tell me so. You, apparently, don't fall under that description.
          Biden wants to federalize elections and take away state rights on voting procedures. If that doesn't scare even the most left wing liberal we are in more trouble than I thought.

Comment

Why don’t you give a specific example of what’s got your undies in a bunch? You’re just bleating generically.

Comment

Why don’t you give a specific example of what’s got your undies in a bunch? You’re just bleating generically.
              sure. The 'White House' (hard to tell who is who now, but Pasaki at least is the voice) has openly admitted they are flagging FB posts that THEY consider misinformation. Of course, there's been many changes of course over the last 18 months as we know more, so what THEY term as misinformation today, may not be tomorrow.

Calls for unvaccinated to be marked accordingly. Schools are starting to mark kids who are unvaxxed.

Anyone with half a brain can see free speech is being attacked. Now, personally, much of that free speech I, personally, find abhorrent. However, I will defend one's rights to think whatever they want. They can kneel and pray to a pine tree for all I care, it's their unalienable right to do so.

Comment

Cons have claimed that ingesting bleach might be a cure for Covid, or that HCQ is effective against Covid, or that vaccines are as dangerous as Covid, or that Covid is no more dangerous than the flu. Does that qualify in your book as misinformation? It does in mine. And it has deadly consequences.

Schools and businesses are totally within their rights to require students and employees to be vaccinated if people are going to selfishly insist that their right to be stupid and ignorant takes priority over the health and lives of others.

Cons are a public health menace.

Comment

Cons have claimed that ingesting bleach might be a cure for Covid, or that HCQ is effective against Covid, or that vaccines are as dangerous as Covid, or that Covid is no more dangerous than the flu. Does that qualify in your book as misinformation? It does in mine. And it has deadly consequences.

Schools and businesses are totally within their rights to require students and employees to be vaccinated if people are going to selfishly insist that their right to be stupid and ignorant takes priority over the health and lives of others.

Once again libs spreading lies;

"The briefing transcript shows that Trump did not say people should inject themselves with bleach or alcohol to treat the coronavirus. He was asking officials on the White House coronavirus task force whether they could be used in potential cures".

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Idiot.

Comment

Once again libs spreading lies;

"The briefing transcript shows that Trump did not say people should inject themselves with bleach or alcohol to treat the coronavirus. He was asking officials on the White House coronavirus task force whether they could be used in potential cures".

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Idiot.
                    I didn’t say that Trump said people should inject themselves with bleach. I said he suggested it might be a possible cure. Here is what I wrote…

“… ingesting bleach might be a cure…”

Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit.

Comment

I didn’t say that Trump said people should inject themselves with bleach. I said he suggested it might be a possible cure. Here is what I wrote…

“… ingesting bleach might be a cure…”

Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit.
                      We all know what you meant a-hole.

Comment

We all know what you meant a-hole.
                        It’s not my problem if you didn’t understand the words that were written.

Comment

Actually the data is showing non voters and registered independents who lean left are the groups with the lowest vaccination levels by political affiliation. But don’t let the facts get in the way of a good ole fashioned rant.

Comment

Actually the data is showing non voters and registered independents who lean left are the groups with the lowest vaccination levels by political affiliation. But don’t let the facts get in the way of a good ole fashioned rant.
                            https://www.forbes.com/sites/******d...oll-finds/amp/

Let’s see your ‘facts’.

Comment

Took the bait I see..

You posted a bad link so let me post what you intended to.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...oll-finds/amp/

“Nearly half of unvaccinated respondents were Republicans (49% versus 29% Democrats), as opposed to 31% of vaccinated respondents who identified as Republicans and 59% Democrats.“

Congrats on posting only the R v D political paradigm 😘.

Comment

https://www.forbes.com/sites/******d...oll-finds/amp/

The link doesn’t work because the talking-soccer filter replaces the name Alis0n (when it’s spelled with an o) with ******.

Anyway, the article is easy enough to find… if one wants to.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X