Comment

The soccer assassins guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Wow, that was some rant.

Definitely hit a nerve.

My work is done here.

Once again GPS 2.0
        hahaha no originality in your posts. I’m just on here reading. You sound like a straight Pu$$Y.

Comment

Christy holly. Naughty boy

Comment

Anyone associated with GPS is guilty. Yes, all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              Anyone associated with GPS is guilty. Yes, all of them.
              I used to coach for GPS, and I’ve never done anything wrong in my life. People that know me, think of me as a pillar of the community. This is so unfair of you to just paint with such broad strokes.

Comment

Most people get to face their accusers. Here you have guys who are c**ty saying whatever they want without any proof or repercussions.

Comment

Just wait until the other shoe drops and the IRS goes after the sham of a foundation.

Comment

well until that happens or somebody is charged this chain is useless.....

Comment

Just wait until the other shoe drops and the IRS goes after the sham of a foundation.
                      The foundation wasn’t a sham. I actually ran it, so I would know. What made you say this? I’m curious why you would say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

You are an idiot.

Tool. Take your conspiracy theories and go fu#k yourself.

I am a coach at Surf and 99% of what you have said is false. Get a life.
                        If you are a coach at Surf you should not be on this site calling people idiots. You just make the club look bad. I would never let my kids play there because I always thought the coaches were jerks. Now I know!

Comment

The foundation wasn’t a sham? Money raised from donations didn’t go to the foundation. If you ran it, you know.

Comment

The foundation wasn’t a sham? Money raised from donations didn’t go to the foundation. If you ran it, you know.
                            What on Earth are you talking about? All money raised by the foundation went to the foundation. Can you please contact me to discuss this? My name is Steve Schechter and my email is sschechter@mac.com.

Comment

The tax returns are public information. GPS would take contributions from kids and families and use most of it to pay employees and take trips. Mgmt fees were charged back to parent org. Small amounts of scholarships were granted but most likely also charged back to cover the team fees.
                              Lowlights from the 2019 filing (the last one reported)…
                              Revenues from contributions $39k
                              Expenses for employees $34k
                              Scholarships $10k
                              Misc $6k
                              Again, all public information. It just doesn’t pass the smell test.

Comment

The tax returns are public information. GPS would take contributions from kids and families and use most of it to pay employees and take trips. Mgmt fees were charged back to parent org. Small amounts of scholarships were granted but most likely also charged back to cover the team fees.
                                Lowlights from the 2019 filing (the last one reported)…
                                Revenues from contributions $39k
                                Expenses for employees $34k
                                Scholarships $10k
                                Misc $6k
                                Again, all public information. It just doesn’t pass the smell test.

I think your issue is with GPS and not GPS Foundation. I remember in that last year there was travel to Haiti to do coaching education and clinics for kids and coaches in Port Au Prince. This also included a ton of donated equipment. Every single dollar went to the foundation’s mission of creating opportunities for players in need. Again, I’d be happy to discuss this in detail with you. You can even call me. My cell number is 404-218-9871. Regarding compensation, I ran the foundation. During my tenure I contributed over $50,000 of my own money and almost no compensation. It was a labor of love for me. My life’s work has revolved around football for good in the US, various African countries, and Haiti. It’s very painful for me to be on here seeing comments about this work. If you knew me better, I’m sure you would understand and feel terribly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X