• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It isn't even close
    MLS Next-Top flight for boys
    ECNL-Top flight for girls-second tier for boys

That said, there are very good boys playing in the ECNL.
    MLS Next-Top flight for boys. This might be true with some FL clubs but to blanket this to all FL Next clubs is false. Here's a few that are not top flight Chargers, SFFA, Fl Rush & W. Fl Flames to name a few.

Comment

#Truth.

MLS Next-Top flight for boys. This might be true with some FL clubs but to blanket this to all FL Next clubs is false. Here's a few that are not top flight Chargers, SFFA, Fl Rush & W. Fl Flames to name a few.

Comment

Agreed, if you take out Inter and OC academy teams, the competition is extremely close.

Comment

Agreed, if you take out Inter and OC academy teams, the competition is extremely close.
          So very false, trust me we have seen and played in both leagues for years. In the younger age groups it may be close, but from u16 onwards MLS Next is miles better, no matter the club.

Comment

Those teams will beat most ECNL teams any and every time. Are there ECNL teams out there that can beat an MLS Next team, of course, but overall and even in Florida the ECNL boys can't compete consistently with MLS Next teams, even those you mentioned above.

Comment

Inter Miami taking it hard baby! Hay mi culo!!!
              Thank you very much McDonut. Your hires are awesome. Pastora and Michia are great :-(

Comment

That's impossible. MLS Next has existed for 1 year. It is not the same level as the DA. The DA 10 years ago was great. You truly had to be great to get into a senior team. Then the feeder clubs started getting older age groups and the level dropped. Then it collapsed. The MLS Next was thrown together in like a week to salvage something for those non-MLS clubs and the result was just another good league with some great teams and some poor teams, like FSPL... like ECNL. There is no top league anymore. It is diluted and spread over several leagues now unfortunately. The business of soccer dictated this unfortunate change.

So very false, trust me we have seen and played in both leagues for years. In the younger age groups it may be close, but from u16 onwards MLS Next is miles better, no matter the club.

Comment

Are you high? I guarantee you the bottom feeders in MLS would be in a dogfight with most ECNL teams. It's a fact, I have seen it firsthand.

Comment

The bottom feeders in the MLS would be in a dogfight with the bottom feeders in the ECNL and even the top of the ECNLR. Mid table vs mid table would be close as well. I do think that the top 1/3 of the MLS table is better than the top 1/3 of the ECNL table, but there are ECNL teams that would fit right in that top 1/3 MLS in every age group.

I've seen each of these circumstances first hand last year.

Are you high? I guarantee you the bottom feeders in MLS would be in a dogfight with most ECNL teams. It's a fact, I have seen it firsthand.

Comment

The bottom feeders in the MLS would be in a dogfight with the bottom feeders in the ECNL and even the top of the ECNLR. Mid table vs mid table would be close as well. I do think that the top 1/3 of the MLS table is better than the top 1/3 of the ECNL table, but there are ECNL teams that would fit right in that top 1/3 MLS in every age group.

I've seen each of these circumstances first hand last year.
                      i agree with this all of this. I have witnessed it as well. The USYS championships are going on for National championship in Bradenton these teams would smash middle table MLS squads. These kids play soccer. USA youth soccer is a disorganized mess. I see a team game vs a selfish game in the mls league. Massive disconnect not sure why except to say coaching.

Comment

Those teams will beat most ECNL teams any and every time. Are there ECNL teams out there that can beat an MLS Next team, of course, but overall and even in Florida the ECNL boys can't compete consistently with MLS Next teams, even those you mentioned above.
                        Who said anything about ecnl. Those clubs listed are the bottom tier of mls next and now that you brought it up I'm sure there are ecnl teams that would equal or better the mls bottom feeder teams. Academy and top tier mls next teams are a different story.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X