Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    they marry them young in florida? Obviously jfc!
    #duval

Comment

Inter and Orlando

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Inter and Orlando
        You mean the champs? Weston and Orlando

Comment

Inter Miami taking it hard baby! Hay mi culo!!!

Comment

Inter Miami taking it hard baby! Hay mi culo!!!
            selfish players, they only play for themselves. Its a miami thing right to the first team

Comment

selfish players, they only play for themselves. Its a miami thing right to the first team
              Whatever its a tin pot sunday league.

Comment

Whatever its a tin pot sunday league.
                Is it? Do tell, what is a better league for boys in Florida then? Surely there must be a better choice for quality competition, development, exposure, and after club soccer opportunities right? Eagerly awaiting your response!

Comment

Is it? Do tell, what is a better league for boys in Florida then? Surely there must be a better choice for quality competition, development, exposure, and after club soccer opportunities right? Eagerly awaiting your response!
                  Where the kids have no first touch no soccer iq, where they run fast like lunatics and chase the ball. Yeah where do I sign up for this mls league. Gtfoh

Comment

Where the kids have no first touch no soccer iq, where they run fast like lunatics and chase the ball. Yeah where do I sign up for this mls league. Gtfoh
                    So, you have no answer then? One can only assume that’s because there isn’t one. So far ahead of any other league in FL is MLS Next that you can’t even make an attempt to name another huh? Got it. I bet those Weston U16’s, TBU U16’s, and OC U17’s that all played in the MLS Playoff finals are having trouble keeping track of all the attention they are getting after that exposure. How’s your club doing pal? That’s what I thought, another non-answer! Sounds like you are the one that needs to GTFOH! ROTFLMAO!!!

Comment

This would be the Rush mls, OC is hands down the best.

Comment

So, you have no answer then? One can only assume that’s because there isn’t one. So far ahead of any other league in FL is MLS Next that you can’t even make an attempt to name another huh? Got it. I bet those Weston U16’s, TBU U16’s, and OC U17’s that all played in the MLS Playoff finals are having trouble keeping track of all the attention they are getting after that exposure. How’s your club doing pal? That’s what I thought, another non-answer! Sounds like you are the one that needs to GTFOH! ROTFLMAO!!!
                        Exposure to what? Your delusional. There are 9 scholarships available per div 1 soccer team. So your kid who is obviously a superstar gets his books covered.

Comment

Exposure to what? Your delusional. There are 9 scholarships available per div 1 soccer team. So your kid who is obviously a superstar gets his books covered.
                          It's not the money, most responsible families have saved that up. It's the chance to play a game you love while getting an education.

Comment

My God man, what is your deal? THIS is a FLORIDA boys SOCCER thread, and there are boys here in FL that play soccer and want to play beyond club and high school. So, get off your flucking high horse and tell me what league is better for kids that dream to play college or pro? OC, IM, and ATL UTD have all been signing homegrowns. Kids from IMG, TBU, Kendall, JFC, CLW are getting signed by MLS Academies and getting some $ to go to college. Sorry that’s not good enough for you. For my son, we are good!

Comment

It isn't even close
                              MLS Next-Top flight for boys
                              ECNL-Top flight for girls-second tier for boys

That said, there are very good boys playing in the ECNL.

Comment

My God man, what is your deal? THIS is a FLORIDA boys SOCCER thread, and there are boys here in FL that play soccer and want to play beyond club and high school. So, get off your flucking high horse and tell me what league is better for kids that dream to play college or pro? OC, IM, and ATL UTD have all been signing homegrowns. Kids from IMG, TBU, Kendall, JFC, CLW are getting signed by MLS Academies and getting some $ to go to college. Sorry that’s not good enough for you. For my son, we are good!
                                Leagues don’t develop dip ****

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X