Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

We've all heard the rumor mill **** on this site but doesn't mean anything is true. If things were really that bad how does nothing be said or expressed rather than some anonymous site.
    Not OP. You need to stop expecting to be spoon fed info. Look and ye shall find.

Comment

Where is JB now? Still with the Stars

Comment

Where is JB now? Still with the Stars
        No. Not coaching - get a life.

Comment

Get a life...sorry I don't follow these coaches but I do try and avoid some. Which one are you?

Comment

Oh poor baby did he hurt your feelings......

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Im sure her dad started this post.
              If he did, so what. Can't think of a worse thing to do to a teenager

Comment

If he did, so what. Can't think of a worse thing to do to a teenager
                Exactly he's an idiot of a coach...not to mention how long ago this post was started

Comment

Ha get a life he is possibly one of the biggest idiots out there as a coach and Stars kept him for way to long shame on them

Comment

Ha get a life he is possibly one of the biggest idiots out there as a coach and Stars kept him for way to long shame on them
                    He's a creep

Comment

Not for nothing if he is an idiot and they kept him for a long time who come parents kept paying knowing he’s an idiot?
                      So shouldn’t some of the blame be on the parents for him staying there that long?
                      Keep in mind I’m not blaming the players just the parents.
                      I’m hoping there aren’t any stars parents on here that had him complaining about how bad he was?
                      They made the choice to have him coach their child.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4440232]

Not for nothing if he is an idiot and they kept him for a long time who come parents kept paying knowing he’s an idiot?
                        So shouldn’t some of the blame be on the parents for him staying there that long?
                        I’m hoping there aren’t any stars parents on here that had him complaining about how bad he was?
                        They made the choice to have him coach their child.[/QUOTE

They probably chose the club, not the coach.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4440332]

They made the choice to have him coach their child.[/QUOTE

They probably chose the club, not the coach.
                          JD knew his past no way he didn't it just finally caught up to him

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X