PA Dominion and FC Bucks ECNL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s going to happen, 36 kids show up game day? Sounds like the end of FC Bucks

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      They don't have to drive to CRN for training, PA Dominion will remain as is, but will now offer a better level of play along with college coach exposure. In terms of ECNL at FC Delco, it is a joke! The focus has always been on the DA/MLS Next at Delco and not the ECNL teams. Lots of talent in Bucks, Upper Bucks and Upper Mont, Co and this will allow for those players to have a place to play and get in front of college coaches. BTW, there were next to zero coaches at USYS Regionals last week. The girls played in front of no coaches, and there were not many more for the boys. All that time, travel and cost and very little to show for it. The time and money would be better spent playing in the ECNL and the move is best for these boys.
      Talent at FCB? Have you even looked at the boys ECNL records this past year? They lost close to 90 games in ECNL. Why do you think PAD is going to play as FCB next year? It is because the FCB boys program sucks! This isn’t rocket science to figure out. What is a travesty is what happens to all of the current FCB players that now don’t get to play ECNL because PAD is taking over. Are they now demoted to the USYS team? I would be outraged if I was an FCB parent/player. Back room deals strike again!!!

Comment

Talent at FCB? Have you even looked at the boys ECNL records this past year? They lost close to 90 games in ECNL. Why do you think PAD is going to play as FCB next year? It is because the FCB boys program sucks! This isn’t rocket science to figure out. What is a travesty is what happens to all of the current FCB players that now don’t get to play ECNL because PAD is taking over. Are they now demoted to the USYS team? I would be outraged if I was an FCB parent/player. Back room deals strike again!!!
        Sounds like they were more than a couple players away from being competitive. Also sounds like if you were in charge, you’d keep putting a crap product on the field because you don’t care whether your kid can play or not. You paid your dues and that’s all that matters. Am I right?

Comment

Sounds like they were more than a couple players away from being competitive. Also sounds like if you were in charge, you’d keep putting a crap product on the field because you don’t care whether your kid can play or not. You paid your dues and that’s all that matters. Am I right?
          They are absolutely more than a just few players away from being an ECNL club. But hey, PAD players will save face for FCB and FCB will get to keep their patch thanks to PAD. It is a good thing that I am not in charge because I would have saved my membership from this embarrassment a long time ago!!! Why anyone would want to play for FCB is something that is very puzzling! There are far better options out there.

Comment

They are absolutely more than a just few players away from being an ECNL club. But hey, PAD players will save face for FCB and FCB will get to keep their patch thanks to PAD. It is a good thing that I am not in charge because I would have saved my membership from this embarrassment a long time ago!!! Why anyone would want to play for FCB is something that is very puzzling! There are far better options out there.
            Sounds like your salty AF. No one looses a patch.

Comment

Sounds like your salty AF. No one looses a patch.
              Not salty one bit but thanks for asking.

Comment

Rip pad

Comment

More like RIP FC BUCKS

Comment

They don't have to drive to CRN for training, PA Dominion will remain as is, but will now offer a better level of play along with college coach exposure. In terms of ECNL at FC Delco, it is a joke! The focus has always been on the DA/MLS Next at Delco and not the ECNL teams. Lots of talent in Bucks, Upper Bucks and Upper Mont, Co and this will allow for those players to have a place to play and get in front of college coaches. BTW, there were next to zero coaches at USYS Regionals last week. The girls played in front of no coaches, and there were not many more for the boys. All that time, travel and cost and very little to show for it. The time and money would be better spent playing in the ECNL and the move is best for these boys.
                    This post makes total sense. PA Dominion are doing a pretty good job on a local level. As a parent of a state cup winning FC Bucks team I would much rather not have to drive LVU, Conshy or West Chester. Allowing PAD to take over a failing FC Bucks boys ECNL is a great idea for all and something the parents of the younger teams are very happy about! PAD now play in a league best for a path to college and it saves FCB. It is no doubt a win win!!

Comment

This post makes total sense. PA Dominion are doing a pretty good job on a local level. As a parent of a state cup winning FC Bucks team I would much rather not have to drive LVU, Conshy or West Chester. Allowing PAD to take over a failing FC Bucks boys ECNL is a great idea for all and something the parents of the younger teams are very happy about! PAD now play in a league best for a path to college and it saves FCB. It is no doubt a win win!!
                      This post is hiliarious! PAD a local club? They are far from a local club. Their boys teams are very good. Why do you think FC Bucks wants PAD teams to play in the FC Bucks ECNL games?

The FC Bucks 09 boys team that won a State Cup wasn't even an ECNL team in the 20/21 season. You do realize that your son will now have to try out for the U13 PAD ECNL team. What are you going to do if your son doesn't make that team? Keep believing what you want.

Comment

Pa Dominion and FC Bucks ECNL

This post is hiliarious! PAD a local club? They are far from a local club. Their boys teams are very good. Why do you think FC Bucks wants PAD teams to play in the FC Bucks ECNL games?

The FC Bucks 09 boys team that won a State Cup wasn't even an ECNL team in the 20/21 season. You do realize that your son will now have to try out for the U13 PAD ECNL team. What are you going to do if your son doesn't make that team? Keep believing what you want.
                        So FCB is going to screw the boys side like they did the girls side with "FC Bucks North" BRD's are the only way to go with FCB

Comment

So FCB is going to screw the boys side like they did the girls side with "FC Bucks North" BRD's are the only way to go with FCB
                          I thought the Villanova crew was going to build up Bucks. They are no different then the previous regime.

Comment

I thought the Villanova crew was going to build up Bucks. They are no different then the previous regime.
                            Does anyone really think they were going to turn around a boys program that lost 90 games in one year without importing massive amounts of talent? Let me ask you since you know so much, how quickly could you have turned around the boys program without partnering with another club? 5 years? 10 years?

Comment

Bucks sucks! There is no building it up!

Comment

Does anyone really think they were going to turn around a boys program that lost 90 games in one year without importing massive amounts of talent? Let me ask you since you know so much, how quickly could you have turned around the boys program without partnering with another club? 5 years? 10 years?
                                The fact that the FCB boys teams lost that many games points to a systemic problem in the organization- given the population they pull from there is no reason to perform so poorly - bottom line they didn’t /don’t run a quality program - and never have. They really didn’t/don’t deserve the ECNL patch but got it bc they were a member of the girls ECNL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X