X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical brainwashed American response. It’s ok to dribble.lol
    Of course it is ok to dribble, but your little superstar just can't stop dribbling the game away every chance they get.

Comment

The two best in Central Florida coach at Montverde and have the best HS girls team in the State basically every year. Coach Robbie and Coach Naji. Both excellent coaches.
      They don’t teach kickball. They teach possession.
      Watch a Montverde game…they control the ball 75 percent of the game. Also Send multiple girls every year to college to play.
      Most of the other teams / clubs only care about results and put their best athletes up front and play boot and chase. Ugly soccer.

Comment

This is the reason why I want my daughter to play soccer. My daughter loves America. She pick # 4 for her jersey because of Independence day. She insist that I play the National Anthem in the car before every game. The uswnt us not a accurate representation of American. Why should my daughter feel guilty for being white. I would like to remind all black people. It was your tribal leaders that sold you to the eroupeans. The uswnt complain about equal pay now. Just imagine if they were born in the middle east. Your rights to protest was paid for by the blood of others. Don't you ever forget that.
        Their pay is based on what money they bring in which isn't a lot due to the fact they keep insulting their country & the American people. Every time they kneel, turn their backs,push feminism, push BLM,Push gay rights,& try to shove their politics down people's throats,the less revenue which equals less wages. Keep pushing your BS lol.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3034551]Of course it is ok to dribble, but your little superstar just can't stop dribbling the game away every chance they get.[/QUOTE

Winning is a dangerous obsession. We are creating players not cones!

Comment

Do you not pay any attention to the USWNT.If you did you wouldn't have your daughter playing soccer. They are a disgrace. Only yesterday they turned their back on a 98 year old Veteran during the National Anthem.
            Thank you DJ normally you would work in the fact that a u15 MLS next team beat them in a scrimmage.

Comment

Their pay is based on what money they bring in which isn't a lot due to the fact they keep insulting their country & the American people. Every time they kneel, turn their backs,push feminism, push BLM,Push gay rights,& try to shove their politics down people's throats,the less revenue which equals less wages. Keep pushing your BS lol.
              How dare they endorse feminism. We should just go back and undo the whole suffrage movement.

Comment

Thank you DJ normally you would work in the fact that a u15 MLS next team beat them in a scrimmage.
                When was that ?

Comment

Don't forget that people hated Jackie Robinson too. The ones still alive may not like to admit that anymore (although who knows nowadays, maybe the feel comfortable again saying that). People also hated Muhammad Ali for his political view. People hated Jessie Owens as well. How about Arthur Ash? Bill Russell? Pretty hated in their day too. As was Hank Aaron (and he wasn't even that openly political).

Your right to protest is in the Constitution, protected by the rule of law and yes, sometimes by soldiers, but not since WWII. The soldiers still make important and valuable sacrifices for our country's economic and global influence and even for our safety, but not for our right to protest or to free speech.

This is the reason why I want my daughter to play soccer. My daughter loves America. She pick # 4 for her jersey because of Independence day. She insist that I play the National Anthem in the car before every game. The uswnt us not a accurate representation of American. Why should my daughter feel guilty for being white. I would like to remind all black people. It was your tribal leaders that sold you to the eroupeans. The uswnt complain about equal pay now. Just imagine if they were born in the middle east. Your rights to protest was paid for by the blood of others. Don't you ever forget that.

Comment

Apolitical = Happiness. I always win.

Comment

Some of the best girls coaches in the nation live in FL and don't even coach.

Comment

You are clearly ESL, so being in FL it's pretty unlikely she's white.

Comment

Don't forget that people hated Jackie Robinson too. The ones still alive may not like to admit that anymore (although who knows nowadays, maybe the feel comfortable again saying that). People also hated Muhammad Ali for his political view. People hated Jessie Owens as well. How about Arthur Ash? Bill Russell? Pretty hated in their day too. As was Hank Aaron (and he wasn't even that openly political).

Your right to protest is in the Constitution, protected by the rule of law and yes, sometimes by soldiers, but not since WWII. The soldiers still make important and valuable sacrifices for our country's economic and global influence and even for our safety, but not for our right to protest or to free speech.
                          Can't wait for the season to start up again and return to soccer.

Who finds it rewarding to post this kind of B.S.?

Comment

Who is the best girl coaches in FL male or female?

For context I’m looking to relocate for work and have the ability to move near all the major cities in Fl and have 3 daughters 7, 9, 12
                            Mario Rincon. He is hands down the best girls soccer coach in the state.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              mario rincon. He is hands down the best girls soccer coach in the state.
                              stop it.

Comment

Seems pretty spot on to me. There are people always on the back end of societal changes who, in hindsight, are ok with them. No one wants to think they would have hated Jackie Robinson, but at least half our country would have if they lived back then. Hard and sad facts.

Now, can the season start already?

Can't wait for the season to start up again and return to soccer.

Who finds it rewarding to post this kind of B.S.?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X