Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls coaches

Who is the best girl coaches in FL male or female?

For context I’m looking to relocate for work and have the ability to move near all the major cities in Fl and have 3 daughters 7, 9, 12

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

For context I’m looking to relocate for work and have the ability to move near all the major cities in Fl and have 3 daughters 7, 9, 12
    Just to be clear, your work will let you live anywhere in Florida and you are going to let the decision be driven by the quality of youth soccer coaches for girls U14?

Comment

Just to be clear, your work will let you live anywhere in Florida and you are going to let the decision be driven by the quality of youth soccer coaches for girls U14?
      Don't feed the trolls. It's summertime and they're bored. This was clearly started to start some club bashing.

Comment

California.

Comment

South Kendal should be your choice destination. That is the home of the Skunks and as we all already should know.

We are the SKUNKS BITCH!!!

Comment

Wait an hour, then come back on here and answer your own post above, maybe mentioning yourself coach. Nice try.

Comment

This is a no-brainer your girls need to join the Vikings or the liberty belles

Comment

This is a no-brainer your girls need to join the Vikings or the liberty belles
                Vikings? Liberty Belles? what the F are you talking about

SKUNKS BITCH!!! and dats it

Comment

No, the 7 year old has the real talent the 12 year just old rides her coat tails. Please rec U8 coaches first.

Comment

No, the 7 year old has the real talent the 12 year just old rides her coat tails. Please rec U8 coaches first.
                    Best route for her is:

Eddie Johnson - personal training
                    XL/Verum school
                    Supplement this with 3v3 and all important youth tournaments with the Vikings

Guaranteed to get scholarship and pro contract

Comment

Best route for her is:

XL/Verum school

When done corrected 3 v 3 is actually a great tool to develop young players. Gets them passing and moving, playing diagonal passes, defending, taking 1 v 1s, and using creativity. 3 v 3 will keep your little superstar from trying to dribble the length of the field every time they touch the ball only to wind up losing the ball...and usually the game.

Comment

Best route for her is:

XL/Verum school

And tell weird jokes to your daughter.

Comment

When done corrected 3 v 3 is actually a great tool to develop young players. Gets them passing and moving, playing diagonal passes, defending, taking 1 v 1s, and using creativity. 3 v 3 will keep your little superstar from trying to dribble the length of the field every time they touch the ball only to wind up losing the ball...and usually the game.
                          Typical brainwashed American response. It’s ok to dribble.lol

Comment

Do you not pay any attention to the USWNT.If you did you wouldn't have your daughter playing soccer. They are a disgrace. Only yesterday they turned their back on a 98 year old Veteran during the National Anthem.

Comment

Do you not pay any attention to the USWNT.If you did you wouldn't have your daughter playing soccer. They are a disgrace. Only yesterday they turned their back on a 98 year old Veteran during the National Anthem.
                              This is the reason why I want my daughter to play soccer. My daughter loves America. She pick # 4 for her jersey because of Independence day. She insist that I play the National Anthem in the car before every game. The uswnt us not a accurate representation of American. Why should my daughter feel guilty for being white. I would like to remind all black people. It was your tribal leaders that sold you to the eroupeans. The uswnt complain about equal pay now. Just imagine if they were born in the middle east. Your rights to protest was paid for by the blood of others. Don't you ever forget that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X