Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-LITE Academy League

As many of you know a few teams in Oregon have decided they are E-LITE and will be playing in the ELA.

As such you will not look at them directly in eye but when passing them look down as you are not worthy.

Many of the U-15 to U19's will miss part of the their high school season to participate in a National Showcase, TO BAD high school coach they are E-LITE players.

They also have a show case in December in Florida, better start saving now you have to use their travel Agency. Its not just stay and play it is all travel arrangements. I hope Santa brings you cash for the holidays because you are going to need it.

The OPFC plan said in addition to the E-LITE Academy League they would play OYSA and State Cup but the spring showcase is April 1-3. Isn't that usually the first week of State Cup. It doesn't matter they are E-LITE

Tell me more about this. How do teams qualify? Who is in the league? How will it interfere with High School?

I know HS is not the best quality but many elitists fail to recognize the draw of playing for your school. For the 99.999999999% of kids that will never play beyond HS, representing your school in an OSAA Championship can be the height of their youth sports experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      As many of you know a few teams in Oregon have decided they are E-LITE and will be playing in the ELA.

As such you will not look at them directly in eye but when passing them look down as you are not worthy.

Many of the U-15 to U19's will miss part of the their high school season to participate in a National Showcase, TO BAD high school coach they are E-LITE players.

They also have a show case in December in Florida, better start saving now you have to use their travel Agency. Its not just stay and play it is all travel arrangements. I hope Santa brings you cash for the holidays because you are going to need it.

The OPFC plan said in addition to the E-LITE Academy League they would play OYSA and State Cup but the spring showcase is April 1-3. Isn't that usually the first week of State Cup. It doesn't matter they are E-LITE
      You are partly right about one thing, it doesn’t matter … what you think … not one single teeny tiny bit …

Comment

Ahaha, so you have access to the OPFC Plan, ergo, you are a disgruntled OPFC parent/coach/ cast-off? Tell us more!

Comment

Answers to you questions

Tell me more about this. How do teams qualify? Who is in the league? How will it interfere with High School?

I know HS is not the best quality but many elitists fail to recognize the draw of playing for your school. For the 99.999999999% of kids that will never play beyond HS, representing your school in an OSAA Championship can be the height of their youth sports experience.
          Team qualify by applying and writing a check. Based on the Pacific NW League - Pacific division winning state cups or anything else isn't a qualifier. The OPFC jingle said the clubs were like minded, two of the most common themes I heard was they have tents at games and film the games. Clubs in the Pacific Division are United pdx, MT Rainier FC, ISC Gunners, Boise Timbers, Washington East Soccer Club, Capital FC and Oregon Premier. Just typing this E-LITE club list gave me shivers.

Kind of reminds me of the failed Super League, bunch of teams that couldn't get into the Champions League.

I am pretty sure they are getting trophy's before the season so they don't have to risk it.

Comment

Team qualify by applying and writing a check. Based on the Pacific NW League - Pacific division winning state cups or anything else isn't a qualifier. The OPFC jingle said the clubs were like minded, two of the most common themes I heard was they have tents at games and film the games. Clubs in the Pacific Division are United pdx, MT Rainier FC, ISC Gunners, Boise Timbers, Washington East Soccer Club, Capital FC and Oregon Premier. Just typing this E-LITE club list gave me shivers.

Kind of reminds me of the failed Super League, bunch of teams that couldn't get into the Champions League.

I am pretty sure they are getting trophy's before the season so they don't have to risk it.
            Feeling left out Westside?

Comment

If you look at the teams that choose to be a part of the EAL nationwide you will see that many quality teams are giving this a try. It is new- and just because the three Oregon teams are giving it a try doesn't mean they will next year. Just like the clubs that decided not to do it this year may give it a try next year.

I am unsure why people are getting their panties in a crunch over this? If your club chose not to participate then great. If your club chose to participate then great. It really is as simple as that.

None of the participating teams said they are superior to any other Portlandia clubs because of the EAL. Never. The OP is laughable to say the least.

- Besides this month- no schedule is in stone yet. Just a FYI.

Comment

Your Insane

If you look at the teams that choose to be a part of the EAL nationwide you will see that many quality teams are giving this a try. It is new- and just because the three Oregon teams are giving it a try doesn't mean they will next year. Just like the clubs that decided not to do it this year may give it a try next year.

I am unsure why people are getting their panties in a crunch over this? If your club chose not to participate then great. If your club chose to participate then great. It really is as simple as that.

None of the participating teams said they are superior to any other Portlandia clubs because of the EAL. Never. The OP is laughable to say the least.

- Besides this month- no schedule is in stone yet. Just a FYI.
                As the name says E-LITE Academy League. They are better then you! So good they don't even need a schedule. The games are secret and played at such a level you couldn't deal with it.

Comment

As the name says E-LITE Academy League. They are better then you! So good they don't even need a schedule. The games are secret and played at such a level you couldn't deal with it.
                  LOL at the self importance. Writing this with a big smile on and chest puffed out. Hey, look at me the guy says. But he never has substance. Never has meaningful information. Just mindless insults. Welcome to the party son- you almost made it.

Comment

Self Importance ?

LOL at the self importance. Writing this with a big smile on and chest puffed out. Hey, look at me the guy says. But he never has substance. Never has meaningful information. Just mindless insults. Welcome to the party son- you almost made it.
                    I have no substance, look in a mirror. The EAL has no business calling itself Elite. Its a scam praying on parent hopes and getting them to open their check books.

Comment

I have no substance, look in a mirror. The EAL has no business calling itself Elite. Its a scam praying on parent hopes and getting them to open their check books.
                      Gotcha. So you are here to provide a public service announcement proclaiming your opinion that this is a scam. Cool. Thanks man, your insight is much appreciated. Your like one of those super cool popular internet influencers. Your opinion matters and therefor you should repeat it many times over the next month here.

Comment

"Kind of reminds me of the failed Super League, bunch of teams that couldn't get into the Champions League" Lol...what? Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Manchester City, Liverpool, Manchester United...etc. Good call dumb ass.

Comment

It is not the parents...it is the clubs. It is all a scam. OYSA, ECNL, Elite, MLS Next...all a joke. The best kids are never truly put together. There is politics and agendas at every stage, and so Oregon never has never truly had their best kids playing together. It is pathetic and sad.

Comment

It is not the parents...it is the clubs. It is all a scam. OYSA, ECNL, Elite, MLS Next...all a joke. The best kids are never truly put together. There is politics and agendas at every stage, and so Oregon never has never truly had their best kids playing together. It is pathetic and sad.
                            I understand that it was formed in a Covid year, but the 2010 Thorns Academy team is probably the closest thing that Oregon currently has to a team with the best talent from not only the metro area, but around the state. They are unbeaten in season and tournament play since the team formed, and are competing against boys and older girls teams.

Comment

They are ELEVEN years old...

I understand that it was formed in a Covid year, but the 2010 Thorns Academy team is probably the closest thing that Oregon currently has to a team with the best talent from not only the metro area, but around the state. They are unbeaten in season and tournament play since the team formed, and are competing against boys and older girls teams.
                              They are ELEVEN years old. And they sometimes play 12 year old boys? Give ‘me all a contract, Thorns! That’s what they’ve been promised, right???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X