Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump said its ok to not pay Tax's

Is it Patriotic to not pay or cheat on your Tax's?
    Tax evasion is a crime we do know that.

What are the effects when a person doesn't pay or evade large amounts of taxes?

Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and the other's donate millions so they really are giving it back to us American's. That's Patriotic.

Humpty Dumpty Trump doesn't give shiiiit!
    Can a piece of KFC get lodged in his throat please.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and the other's donate millions so they really are giving it back to us American's. That's Patriotic.

Unfortunately the news is not good, he’s still breathing so I’m guessing he didn’t eat too much this 4th.

Comment

Heard a news analyst talk about Trump's admitting to all of this the other day: that's the sound of Trump running over Weisselberg with a bus 😆.

Some of his fans think it's funny he cheats on taxes but I think many others don't. They're largely hard working and law abiding (just not real bright falling for this ultimate con man). They can't afford pricey accountants and lawyers to evade the IRS.

Comment

Gates and Buffett and others do give away a ton of their $$$$- it is a great thing
          they also employ every legal means of lowering their tax bill to the govt- they know that the Government is a net drain on the economy and a wasteful enterprise financially
          the government doesnt make $$$$ it takes money, and when it needs more $$$ it takes more from its citizens-it never does with less, its budgets never go down, its size never decreases

there is nothing unpatriotic about using the laws to lower your tax bill- those are the rules of the road

Comment

The big guy was shaking his kid down too

Heard a news analyst talk about Trump's admitting to all of this the other day: that's the sound of Trump running over Weisselberg with a bus 😆.

Some of his fans think it's funny he cheats on taxes but I think many others don't. They're largely hard working and law abiding (just not real bright falling for this ultimate con man). They can't afford pricey accountants and lawyers to evade the IRS.
            Resentful of the expectations placed on him, Hunter complained that he was forced to give half his salary to his father.

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter wrote in a 2019 text message to his daughter, Naomi, that was found on his abandoned laptop.

“It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike Pop [Joe], I won’t make you give me half your salary.”

There’s no direct evidence of such a wealth transfer on Hunter’s laptop.

But what we do know is that, while Joe was vice president, Hunter routinely paid at least some of his father’s household expenses, including AT&T bills of around $190 a month.

We know from an e-mail on June 5, 2010, with the subject “JRB bills” to Hunter from Eric Schwerin, his business partner at Rosemont Seneca, that he was expected to foot hefty bills to Wilmington contractors for maintenance and upkeep of his father’s palatial lakefront property. Joe’s initials are JRB, for Joseph Robinette Biden.

The bills that June included $2,600 to contractor Earle Downing for a “stone retaining wall” at Joe’s Wilmington estate, $1,475 to painter Ronald Peacock to paint the “back wall and columns” of the house, and $1,239 to builder Mike Christopher for repairs to the air conditioning at the cottage of Joe’s late mother, Jean “Mom-Mom” Biden, which was on his property and which he would later rent to the Secret Service for $2,200 a month.

“This is from last summer I think and needs to be paid pretty soon,” wrote Schwerin of Christopher’s bill.

Another $475 “for shutters” was owed to RBI construction, of Bear, Del., about 15 minutes west of Wilmington.

Schwerin’s e-mail to Hunter begins: “FYI, there are a few outstanding bills that need to be paid and I am not sure which ones are a priority and which should get paid out of ‘my’ account and which should be put on hold or paid out of the ‘Wilmington Trust Social Security Check Account.’ ”

He goes on to explain “there is about $2,000 extra in ‘my’ account beyond what is used for monthly expenses.” It is unknown why Schwerin used quotation marks around “my.” But it appears the account is used, at least in part, to pay expenses for Joe.

Hunter Biden used Joe’s VP perks to pursue deal with Carlos Slim
            Three days later Schwerin writes Hunter again: “Mike Christopher [builder] is hassling me so I am paying a couple of the smaller things since I haven’t heard from your Dad. Know he’s busy — so it’s OK. But if you think he has a moment or two to review the e-mail I sent you let me know.”

Comment

Gates and Buffett and others do give away a ton of their $$$$- it is a great thing
              they also employ every legal means of lowering their tax bill to the govt- they know that the Government is a net drain on the economy and a wasteful enterprise financially
              the government doesnt make $$$$ it takes money, and when it needs more $$$ it takes more from its citizens-it never does with less, its budgets never go down, its size never decreases

there is nothing unpatriotic about using the laws to lower your tax bill- those are the rules of the road
              True, nothing unpatriotic about using the laws to lower your tax bill. But it is unpatriotic to:

-promise while you're campaigning to turn over your tax returns for Americans to see.

-File lawsuit after lawsuit to shield the taxes you promised to disclose.

-Lose in every lawsuit challenging the disclosure, including Twice in SCOTUS

-Being caught cheating on your taxes and thus breaking the law

-Trying to convince your cult that there's nothing unpatriotic about all of the above ^^^ since everybody supposedly does it, because you know your cult is so stupid they'll say everyone does it and that the dems are picking on poor poor Dear Leader.

Comment

Except that prosecutors allege the means used by Trump Org are not legal and that second set of books is going to be a very hard thing to explain away, isn’t it ?

I repeat . There was a second set of books that showed a different level of compensation for these execs than the set of books they used “officially” showed.

Why wouldn’t you show the actual compensation if the scheme was legal?

Comment

Resentful of the expectations placed on him, Hunter complained that he was forced to give half his salary to his father.

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter wrote in a 2019 text message to his daughter, Naomi, that was found on his abandoned laptop.

“It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike Pop [Joe], I won’t make you give me half your salary.”

There’s no direct evidence of such a wealth transfer on Hunter’s laptop.

But what we do know is that, while Joe was vice president, Hunter routinely paid at least some of his father’s household expenses, including AT&T bills of around $190 a month.

We know from an e-mail on June 5, 2010, with the subject “JRB bills” to Hunter from Eric Schwerin, his business partner at Rosemont Seneca, that he was expected to foot hefty bills to Wilmington contractors for maintenance and upkeep of his father’s palatial lakefront property. Joe’s initials are JRB, for Joseph Robinette Biden.

The bills that June included $2,600 to contractor Earle Downing for a “stone retaining wall” at Joe’s Wilmington estate, $1,475 to painter Ronald Peacock to paint the “back wall and columns” of the house, and $1,239 to builder Mike Christopher for repairs to the air conditioning at the cottage of Joe’s late mother, Jean “Mom-Mom” Biden, which was on his property and which he would later rent to the Secret Service for $2,200 a month.

“This is from last summer I think and needs to be paid pretty soon,” wrote Schwerin of Christopher’s bill.

Another $475 “for shutters” was owed to RBI construction, of Bear, Del., about 15 minutes west of Wilmington.

Schwerin’s e-mail to Hunter begins: “FYI, there are a few outstanding bills that need to be paid and I am not sure which ones are a priority and which should get paid out of ‘my’ account and which should be put on hold or paid out of the ‘Wilmington Trust Social Security Check Account.’ ”

He goes on to explain “there is about $2,000 extra in ‘my’ account beyond what is used for monthly expenses.” It is unknown why Schwerin used quotation marks around “my.” But it appears the account is used, at least in part, to pay expenses for Joe.

Hunter Biden used Joe’s VP perks to pursue deal with Carlos Slim
                  Three days later Schwerin writes Hunter again: “Mike Christopher [builder] is hassling me so I am paying a couple of the smaller things since I haven’t heard from your Dad. Know he’s busy — so it’s OK. But if you think he has a moment or two to review the e-mail I sent you let me know.”
                  Con can’t say anything coherent to address Trump’s obvious law breaking, so he must rush to his safe Hunter place.

I hope you enjoy watching the Trump children pulled apart and hopefully charged criminally themselves. Ivankas law breaking is in public view.

Question - do you dumb dumb cons think it’s isn’t an egregious violation of the text code to pay a corporate office consulting fees via a 1099?

Show us how well you understand your own tax code cons….

Are you “smaht?” Or dumb dumbs?

Comment

Trump said its ok to not pay Tax's

Con can’t say anything coherent to address Trump’s obvious law breaking, so he must rush to his safe Hunter place.

I hope you enjoy watching the Trump children pulled apart and hopefully charged criminally themselves. Ivankas law breaking is in public view.

Question - do you dumb dumb cons think it’s isn’t an egregious violation of the text code to pay a corporate office consulting fees via a 1099?

you democraps are such fkg dumb@ss sheep. we still on TRUMP and his taxes? its been like 5 years now at least and you still got NOTHING!!! just your liberal slavemasters programming BS into you.

TRUMP still living in your dumb@ss little brains 247365. you sheep really need to get a life....so sad

Comment

Except that prosecutors allege the means used by Trump Org are not legal and that second set of books is going to be a very hard thing to explain away, isn’t it ?

I repeat . There was a second set of books that showed a different level of compensation for these execs than the set of books they used “officially” showed.

Why wouldn’t you show the actual compensation if the scheme was legal?
                      if true ,you are right
                      and its a crime, and will be dealt with

Comment

you democraps are such fkg dumb@ss sheep. we still on TRUMP and his taxes? its been like 5 years now at least and you still got NOTHING!!! just your liberal slavemasters programming BS into you.

TRUMP still living in your dumb@ss little brains 247365. you sheep really need to get a life....so sad
                        Umm, yeah we are. Don't you remember that Trump had another pity party for himself this weekend in which he demanded loyalty from every republican elected official and admitted to his crimes?

This happened this weekend. Don't you think that if all of this was irrelevant Trump wouldn't be running around the country instigating another insurrection? Trump is already campaigning and sh%$tting all over any republican who will not support his lies. Are you saying we should just ignore this just because Trump Corp. was criminally indicted?

Comment

if true ,you are right
                          and its a crime, and will be dealt with
                          You saying we should leave it to prosecutors to deal with and ignore the charges?

Comment

it doesnt matter what i think or what you think
                            it only matters what the IRS thinks- if they think its a violation they will charge-they havent, ny state has
                            so now ,since they indicted the guy, it only matters what the judge thinks
                            and how convincing the lawyers for both sides are

the tax codes are written by accountants- and thats who will argue this case

Comment

You saying we should leave it to prosecutors to deal with and ignore the charges?
                              thats who is supposed to deal with it-so yes

unless of course you are comfortable screaming about a topic that you have about 10% of the info that was spoon fed to you by only one side
                              seems you are fine with that

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X