Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're off-base on FSA. If anything they're playing mixed ages because I know for a fact I see age-appropriate kids playing for FSA winter teams (not talking about CT teams btw)
    I can confirm that all birth years play up one year. Including the Navy team. When my kid was 6 in their juniors program he played against 8 year olds during the winter, so this practice starts from the beginning. This past winter and prior all birth years played up. Sorry to ruin your dreams of grandeur - everyone knows life is better west of the river (soccer is the same).

That being said I cannot wait to see my kids play one of these mystery teams. Better question I guess for OW is why? It would never cross my mind to go east to do the same.

Comment

And those oakwood teams dont always have success. And remember, all the FSA teams play up an age group where your oakwood teams play age appropriate meaning you are playing younger FSA teams. And its little kids..who cares?
      Just laughin at you fools because you all come on here and complain that OW comes into FSA and trounces everyone.

Comment

Just laughin at you fools because you all come on here and complain that OW comes into FSA and trounces everyone.
        Too bad they don't with their multi year handpicked mini all star teamS.

Comment

Too bad they don't with their multi year handpicked mini all star teamS.
          Yes agree - this is an easy fact check each winter/spring because the standings and games are posted online. I saw a lot of FSA teams winning age groups each session. Maybe the OW team took a wrong turn and ended up at AJAX. Easy mistake.

Comment

OW dominates you fools.

Comment

OW dominates you fools.
              Ok. Let’s play a game then…you find an OW team in the results via this link: https://farmington-arena.ezleagues.e.../schedule.aspx

Apologies that they took down the standings page, but clicking on a league in the first column will bring it back. Prove it or drink from the Connecticut River.

Comment

Post is about FSA parents. Not about Oakwood. And I concur with OP. As a Regional parent, no way would I want my kid on that team. Those parents have taken all the fun out of the game.

Comment

Post is about FSA parents. Not about Oakwood. And I concur with OP. As a Regional parent, no way would I want my kid on that team. Those parents have taken all the fun out of the game.
                  Depends how you define fun, I guess. Competition tends to make some people uncomfortable. “OW dominates you fools” does not appear to be about FSA 08 parent.

- Not an FSA 08 Parent

Comment

Ok. Let’s play a game then…you find an OW team in the results via this link: https://farmington-arena.ezleagues.e.../schedule.aspx

Apologies that they took down the standings page, but clicking on a league in the first column will bring it back. Prove it or drink from the Connecticut River.
                    They play in winter. You posted the summer league.

Comment

Depends how you define fun, I guess. Competition tends to make some people uncomfortable. “OW dominates you fools” does not appear to be about FSA 08 parent.

- Not an FSA 08 Parent
                      It would be fun to play the game above. Who is the OW team of mystery? The Boys 2009 elite FSA team appears to have won session 1 with an undefeated record. There was not a 2008 girls in session 1. For session 2/3 girls, a non-descript team won “soccer done right 2008”with no defeats and two ties. One tie was agains FSA Elite 2009 and one win again FSA regional elite 2009. Again age group difference. Must feel good to win against a lower group. Did you catch your breadth yet?

Comment

It would be fun to play the game above. Who is the OW team of mystery? The Boys 2009 elite FSA team appears to have won session 1 with an undefeated record. There was not a 2008 girls in session 1. For session 2/3 girls, a non-descript team won “soccer done right 2008”with no defeats and two ties. One tie was agains FSA Elite 2009 and one win again FSA regional elite 2009. Again age group difference. Must feel good to win against a lower group. Did you catch your breadth yet?
                        Sorry, but the princess was in another castle, OW.

Comment

They play in winter. You posted the summer league.
                          Big Brain - use the calendar to pick January or February. Wow I guess we need specific steps. That doesn’t bode well for your kids team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X