Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You go ahead and keep telling yourself that it’s everyone else. We will just be happy that you are gone.
    So 8 kids just left KK and went to lgn. Keep thinking you guys are relevant anymore

Comment

So 8 kids just left KK and went to lgn. Keep thinking you guys are relevant anymore
      KK got way more than that from SB. FYI, LGN no longer exists.

Comment

KK got way more than that from SB. FYI, LGN no longer exists.
        FYI as far as what was seen at tryouts, kk does not have enough kids to field a team. LGN is four teams deep in every age bracket

Comment

I saw you banging some guy that looked like he has Aids back there, gay boy!
          Really? That's ur comeback? The trainer Heiner literally lives in the back room at kk 8 months out if the year

Comment

You go ahead and keep telling yourself that it’s everyone else. We will just be happy that you are gone.
            Again, how am I telling myself it's everyone else? Where are all the older age teams?

Year after year, KK abandons his teams once they hit a certain age and he knows his basic training won't work anymore. What's even worse is his begging families to stay with his 2 bit club, getting them to pay and get carded for a full new year when he knows full well 2-3 games in, he's going to walk away from the team. Truly shameful human being.

Oh and repeatedly posting that you'll be happy that I'm gone? I've been gone for years, you don't have the slightest clue who I or my children are...but yes, we too are very happy that we are gone!

Comment

Again, how am I telling myself it's everyone else? Where are all the older age teams?

Year after year, KK abandons his teams once they hit a certain age and he knows his basic training won't work anymore. What's even worse is his begging families to stay with his 2 bit club, getting them to pay and get carded for a full new year when he knows full well 2-3 games in, he's going to walk away from the team. Truly shameful human being.

Oh and repeatedly posting that you'll be happy that I'm gone? I've been gone for years, you don't have the slightest clue who I or my children are...but yes, we too are very happy that we are gone!
              I just don’t want my kid training indoors all the time. Especially now.

Comment

FYI as far as what was seen at tryouts, kk does not have enough kids to field a team. LGN is four teams deep in every age bracket
                KK made his club weaker by abandoning SB/LGN merger. Kk have weaker kids playing up age groups just to make a team. Poor planning is just the start.

Comment

KK made his club weaker by abandoning SB/LGN merger. Kk have weaker kids playing up age groups just to make a team. Poor planning is just the start.
                  Talking to yourself is not a problem but when you answer yourself it means you have mental issues.

Comment

Forcing kids to get beat up on by older teams every week it gong to make them the strongest players in the long run. Its a training strategy, not a desperate attempt to actually field a team. You just aren't looking at it in the right way. Unless maybe it is a desperate attempt to field a team....

Comment

Forcing kids to get beat up on by older teams every week it gong to make them the strongest players in the long run. Its a training strategy, not a desperate attempt to actually field a team. You just aren't looking at it in the right way. Unless maybe it is a desperate attempt to field a team....
                      If there is zero talent then it really doesn't make any difference which is the case at KK. No trainer there explains the hows and why's to any part of soccer. Low talent means the trainers have to constantly stop drills because they can't be run smooth. Better kids get extremely frustrated and always leave

Comment

If there is zero talent then it really doesn't make any difference which is the case at KK. No trainer there explains the hows and why's to any part of soccer. Low talent means the trainers have to constantly stop drills because they can't be run smooth. Better kids get extremely frustrated and always leave
                        You are wrong. No better training on LI than KK. That is why everyone comes to him for privates and players always come back. You are just angry but the truth is the truth. You don’t speak in truths.

Comment

You are wrong. No better training on LI than KK. That is why everyone comes to him for privates and players always come back. You are just angry but the truth is the truth. You don’t speak in truths.
                          So then why such an issue fielding teams every year, and why does everyone leave? Everyone can't be wrong also. The trainers suck and Everyone knows it

Comment

Spot on truth

Comment

Spot on truth
                              Keep answering yourself, you fool.

Comment

Keep answering yourself, you fool.
                                CJ keep trolling this thread as KK manager trying to redeem the club. Its actually funny. Maybe you and erika should concentrate more on keeping your papers in order and Kurt should concentrate more on keeping players

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X