X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MD is beautiful.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually, he a psycho who gets off on berating & demeaning kids to the point of tears. He has no business being near children. NJ has 4 ECNL entries, NY Metro has 3, EPA has 3...gotta ask yourself why a longtime NJ coach has to go to MD for a job.

Comment

MD is beautiful.
      Not Bethesda

Comment

Not Bethesda
        Do you know anything about the Bethesda area? It’s one of the wealthiest and most diverse areas in the entire United States with Potomac being right next to it. The rest of the county is not so nice…

Comment

He must be very good. He’s U14 team just won the USYS NE regionals and are heading to the USYS national championship. Lucky for MD to get him.
          I would have to agree with one stipulation. Yes I have seen his u14 play twice in the last couple months and yes they are incredible. Team has some exceptional talent and plays a very technical game,but the down side is i witnessed a true maniac on the sidelines coaching them. Girls were being berated constantly and i never heard him utter one nice thing. And these games he was winning. He seems to be a real azz to his team. So as a parent if you dont mind an abusive coach towards your daughter then yes he is exceptional!

Comment

I would have to agree with one stipulation. Yes I have seen his u14 play twice in the last couple months and yes they are incredible. Team has some exceptional talent and plays a very technical game,but the down side is i witnessed a true maniac on the sidelines coaching them. Girls were being berated constantly and i never heard him utter one nice thing. And these games he was winning. He seems to be a real azz to his team. So as a parent if you dont mind an abusive coach towards your daughter then yes he is exceptional!

Yes. He got top hardware in NE. He is known to scream. Maybe that’s what it takes to be a champion these days. ECNL likes him today and sweet talked him over to use him, to teach them how to play soccer.

Comment

Yes. He got top hardware in NE. He is known to scream. Maybe that’s what it takes to be a champion these days. ECNL likes him today and sweet talked him over to use him, to teach them how to play soccer.
              Top hardware? It’s a third level league

Comment

Top hardware? It’s a third level league

Third level in your elementary school comprehension. Get out to the sun from your basement. Learn to play soccer at a USA national level.

Comment

The club he left STA has not been the same since he left. You’re lucky to have him and he wanted to coach at a higher level in ECNL anyway.
                  Very true, step up to ECNL. Great coach

Comment

Should be an interesting watch next season. One team he is taking over made 2007 ECNL Championship League. The 2008 team he is taking finished dead last in ECNL. Going to be tough for him to find a middle ground. 08s are probably in for a very long year.

Comment

Should be an interesting watch next season. One team he is taking over made 2007 ECNL Championship League. The 2008 team he is taking finished dead last in ECNL. Going to be tough for him to find a middle ground. 08s are probably in for a very long year.
                      I guess good news is they can't do any worse

Comment

Actually, he a psycho who gets off on berating & demeaning kids to the point of tears. He has no business being near children. NJ has 4 ECNL entries, NY Metro has 3, EPA has 3...gotta ask yourself why a longtime NJ coach has to go to MD for a job.
                        What’s the over / under on how long he lasts in MD?

Comment

What’s the over / under on how long he lasts in MD?
                          Unfortunately STA has not been the same since SC left. Not sure if it’s just the drop off from US GDA to GA but certainly not same quality.

Comment

Unfortunately STA has not been the same since SC left. Not sure if it’s just the drop off from US GDA to GA but certainly not same quality.
                            STA has absolutely not been the same since he left, and that’s only a good thing.

Comment

Sorry for coming on the new jersey site but my daughter plays for Bethesda and her new coach is from NJ. His name is Shaun Cryer. Does anyone know anything about him?
                              he has zero integrity. was recruiting my daughter to come play for one of his Dynamite teams, harping on how he was going to nurture her development, etc. only to leave for MD a month later.

Comment

he has zero integrity. was recruiting my daughter to come play for one of his Dynamite teams, harping on how he was going to nurture her development, etc. only to leave for MD a month later.
                                He is a perfect match at an ECNL club. Likely getting groomed to for PDA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X