Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MF Shore 2010 Seeking Goalie

MF Shore is seeking a goalie for their 2010 girls team. Did you know that MF Shore has one of the best training and playing environments in the country?? Well believe it, it says so on the ad. Call me crazy, but when did MF Shore ever have the best training environment? Ask any of the 09 parents about their training. Every single one of those kids does outside training because Tetro couldn't train a dog to sit, nevermind a group of girls to play soccer. And before the MF Shore parents start crying that "I'm jealous because my kid couldn't make one of their teams", let's be very clear on this, the MF Shore 09 team is a VERY good team. All the girls are exceptional. They are like this because they are very talented and all do outside training with talented coaches. Tetro has absolutely nothing to do with these players abilities. All he did was form a team with exceptional players. That's it. Hes a salesman that has an eye for talented. To bad he doesn't have the skill set to develope these kids. Why do you think there is such a high turn around of kids at MF Shore? Tetro is always on the look out for new kids to bring into the fold, and push aside older kids within the team. For the parents who only care about winning Jeff Cup and don't mind spend thousands of dollars extra on training, this is definitely the club for you. Nothing is better than bragging rights that your kid won the Disney Cup at 10 years old, right? Who cares if MF Shore's training sucks, and your kids have to be subjected to this drunken buffoon. At least you can have nice trophies to put on your wall. MF Shore, We Are The Shore (that requires a ton of outside training)

Awesome...

Comment

At least most goalies already do goalie-specific training...anyone know someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        At least most goalies already do goalie-specific training...anyone know someone?
        I do but not if RT is the coach. That’s a hard no. Is he the coach of that team?

Comment

I do but not if RT is the coach. That’s a hard no. Is he the coach of that team?
          He is. Not sure where your bias against him comes from, but my daughter is on the team and loves him as a coach.

Comment

He is. Not sure where your bias against him comes from, but my daughter is on the team and loves him as a coach.
            So you’re new at this. Good luck. My experience and experiences of others is how I base my assessment of him as a coach/trainer.

Comment

MF Shore is seeking a goalie for their 2010 girls team. Did you know that MF Shore has one of the best training and playing environments in the country?? Well believe it, it says so on the ad. Call me crazy, but when did MF Shore ever have the best training environment? Ask any of the 09 parents about their training. Every single one of those kids does outside training because Tetro couldn't train a dog to sit, nevermind a group of girls to play soccer. And before the MF Shore parents start crying that "I'm jealous because my kid couldn't make one of their teams", let's be very clear on this, the MF Shore 09 team is a VERY good team. All the girls are exceptional. They are like this because they are very talented and all do outside training with talented coaches. Tetro has absolutely nothing to do with these players abilities. All he did was form a team with exceptional players. That's it. Hes a salesman that has an eye for talented. To bad he doesn't have the skill set to develope these kids. Why do you think there is such a high turn around of kids at MF Shore? Tetro is always on the look out for new kids to bring into the fold, and push aside older kids within the team. For the parents who only care about winning Jeff Cup and don't mind spend thousands of dollars extra on training, this is definitely the club for you. Nothing is better than bragging rights that your kid won the Disney Cup at 10 years old, right? Who cares if MF Shore's training sucks, and your kids have to be subjected to this drunken buffoon. At least you can have nice trophies to put on your wall. MF Shore, We Are The Shore (that requires a ton of outside training)

Same old retread nonsense .. Every single highly successful team trains outside of a clubs set practice schedule . Every age group, boys and girls. Tetro is a proven winner no matter where he went Manalapan, CSA, MFS .. He is a coach that players love to work and play for, you obviously have an axe to grind. No big deal, keep dredging up the past while MFS continues to strive and grow, not a big deal.

Comment

You are a sad, pathetic, obsessed loser. Everything you just wrote is completely false. The 2010 GK has moved out of state and they need a new one. Stop with your dramatic nonsense.

Comment

Same old retread nonsense .. Every single highly successful team trains outside of a clubs set practice schedule . Every age group, boys and girls. Tetro is a proven winner no matter where he went Manalapan, CSA, MFS .. He is a coach that players love to work and play for, you obviously have an axe to grind. No big deal, keep dredging up the past while MFS continues to strive and grow, not a big deal.
                  You are wrong. 9,10,11,12 year olds should not have to do a tremendous amount of outside training in addition to their 2-3 day a week practice schedule. Don’t buy into that. As they get older and want to focus on a skill set etc. outside training would be acceptable and warranted. But training 4-5 days a week at 10-11 or any age under 13/14 is because you do not have a trainer that is good enough to begin with.

Comment

You are wrong. 9,10,11,12 year olds should not have to do a tremendous amount of outside training in addition to their 2-3 day a week practice schedule. Don’t buy into that. As they get older and want to focus on a skill set etc. outside training would be acceptable and warranted. But training 4-5 days a week at 10-11 or any age under 13/14 is because you do not have a trainer that is good enough to begin with.
                    You have no clue what you are talking about.

Comment

Anyone know a goalkeeper?

Comment

Since you are so smart and have it all figured out, could you please tell us how many girls from the current 2009 team are not returning in the fall to support your claim of high turnover?

Comment

Didn’t they just go to supercopa? They actually went without a goalie? I guess that would explain the results. Goalie’s are hard to come by.

Comment

Didn’t they just go to supercopa? They actually went without a goalie? I guess that would explain the results. Goalie’s are hard to come by.
                            Correct

Comment

Since you are so smart and have it all figured out, could you please tell us how many girls from the current 2009 team are not returning in the fall to support your claim of high turnover?
                              I see their existing 09 goalie has been pushed aside for a new one. Nice. Could have sworn someone posted about that months ago and the same MF parent came on here saying it wasn't true, stop starting lies, etc. Granted, that's the kid whose father everyone hates on the team, so we all.saw that coming.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X