Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I 100% agree that most tournaments are the week prior.

However, don't put on your website that schedules will be out 2 weeks prior IF you have no plan on doing that.

"Game schedule
    Game schedules will be published 2 weeks prior to the tournament."

As Judge Judy says...don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.
    You should ask for a XF manager then complain on Yelp :)

Seriously who gives an f. Is this your first summer playing in tournaments. Let me help you. If your team plays in a summer tournament, please be available Friday - Monday for games for that weekend. Nobody cares about your individual schedule and needs Karen....

Comment

You should ask for a XF manager then complain on Yelp :)

Seriously who gives an f. Is this your first summer playing in tournaments. Let me help you. If your team plays in a summer tournament, please be available Friday - Monday for games for that weekend. Nobody cares about your individual schedule and needs Karen....
      Clearly you run a successful organization! Ha.

I expect a business, any business, to live up to the commitment that they set. Simple as that. I didn't set the expectation, they did.

Comment

Clearly you run a successful organization! Ha.

I expect a business, any business, to live up to the commitment that they set. Simple as that. I didn't set the expectation, they did.
        I found a shirt for you to wear at the tournament.......

https://www.amazon.com/Manager-defin.../dp/B08PCTGPTF

Comment

2019 they accepted 641 teams with over 900 team applications.
          That doesn't mean anything. Teams apply and don't send the money. Also they turn away teams if they can't get things into brackets of 4. So, even if the age group can absorb 40 teams - if they only get 39 they will decline the other 3. So, they keep it open as long as they can to see if they can get that 40th. or 36th or 32nd. Hard to tell what is full with Crossfire Challenge as not as single age group has the same number of teams in the same bracketing.

Not a bad thing - great tournament and we enjoyed going every year. But, they aren't as hard nosed as people might think. They want the extra cash just like anyone else and if they are short a team on application deadline day they are calling every club in the areas to fill that spot just as you would expect them to.

Comment

Top competition, relatively good quality grass fields, and reasonable access in and out of the tournament. I will save my complaints for other local tournaments.

Comment

Team List

Teams being listed for High School weekend is pretty much all Washington teams, with only a couple out of state teams. Since their has been a border issue, no Canadian teams. This is looking like a Washington Cup with a couple of visitors...at least in the U15+ age brackets. #covid

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...?EventID=83289

Comment

I 100% agree that most tournaments are the week prior.

However, don't put on your website that schedules will be out 2 weeks prior IF you have no plan on doing that.

"Game schedule
                Game schedules will be published 2 weeks prior to the tournament."

As Judge Judy says...don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.
                Cry me a river

Comment

Top competition, relatively good quality grass fields, and reasonable access in and out of the tournament. I will save my complaints for other local tournaments.
                  I’m not the guy complaining, but the fields are **** and the place is a zoo.

It’s sad this is WA “best” tournament

Comment

I’m not the guy complaining, but the fields are **** and the place is a zoo.

It’s sad this is WA “best” tournament
                    You have been nowhere then. The fields are as good as any tournament on the west coast. We have been to Dallas, Vegas and Surf so far this spring and 60 acres is better than all of them by a mile. Enlighten me on where you have been with better please.

Comment

Blackhills.

Comment

You have been nowhere then. The fields are as good as any tournament on the west coast. We have been to Dallas, Vegas and Surf so far this spring and 60 acres is better than all of them by a mile. Enlighten me on where you have been with better please.
                        Swamp when it rains

Comment

Hahaha vegas… that’s funny

Kino Tucson
                          Redding Soccer Complex
                          Meadows Soccer Complex

Enroll your kid at IMG.

Just to name a few.

Btw, no way 60 acres is better than Surf Complex

You obviously haven’t played soccer, but thanks for your input. I’m sure you are a great fan!

I’ve played around the country and can name a ton of others.

Comment

Hahaha vegas… that’s funny

Kino Tucson
                            Redding Soccer Complex
                            Meadows Soccer Complex

Enroll your kid at IMG.

Just to name a few.

Btw, no way 60 acres is better than Surf Complex

You obviously haven’t played soccer, but thanks for your input. I’m sure you are a great fan!

I’ve played around the country and can name a ton of others.
                            Well let's see, just played at Oceanside and Polo grounds a month ago, both trash. Played at Betty Wilson in Vegas, long as hell. What does IMG have to do with anything? Redding has 4 fields and Meadows is in Texas. Anything else?

Comment

I am pretty sure 60 Acres was probably minimally maintained during covid, so it is probably
                              going to be rough. I'll drive down there and give you all a report soon.

Best fields are Reach 11 in Arizona for ODP. Bad thing is playing near the grassy depression/ravine ...the balls will rolling down the hill if it gets past the GK.

Do not stay too close to the racetracks in Del Mar, but Torrey Pines beach is really, really nice. Go ocean swimming. They rent body boards nearby. You can sit and watch the waves
                              and people swimming for hours. Meaning...everyone chill. Didn't miss the soccer anger.

Comment

Well let's see, just played at Oceanside and Polo grounds a month ago, both trash. Played at Betty Wilson in Vegas, long as hell. What does IMG have to do with anything? Redding has 4 fields and Meadows is in Texas. Anything else?
                                You asked to be enlightened, you’ve been enlightened. There are many more and you are a fool to think 60 acres is the best.

Vegas is a dump- I found it hilarious that YOU brought it up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X