Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I get it, im fine with top players seeking out top teams. But, there is nothing wrong with trying to build sachem strong again
    Except they're not "seeking out top teams", Lips and his Slammers experiment is proving to be nothing more than mediocre EDP/USYS but his fleecing of top players is ensuring that Sachem will never be able to even reach that level.

Comment

Except they're not "seeking out top teams", Lips and his Slammers experiment is proving to be nothing more than mediocre EDP/USYS but his fleecing of top players is ensuring that Sachem will never be able to even reach that level.
      It's not fleecing when it's an on purpose partnership.

Comment

It's not fleecing when it's an on purpose partnership.

beat it Lipps

Comment

Disappointed with the coach and training at Sachem

Comment

Disappointed with the coach and training at Sachem
            poor leadership too

Comment

Not a Sachem parent, but I recall the Slammers announcements all indicating that the Slammers players are welcome to also play with their home club if they want to. That should help some of those teams at the parent club stay together, I would like to know how that is working/not working.

Comment

Not a Sachem parent, but I recall the Slammers announcements all indicating that the Slammers players are welcome to also play with their home club if they want to. That should help some of those teams at the parent club stay together, I would like to know how that is working/not working.
                So 3k to the slammers and then how much for the regular travel teams? Lipps goal was to 100% become the next SUSA. Players stay with the regular travel teams till u11 then go to slammers. Playing garbage EAL and all away games are in jersey. No thanks. Many other better clubs to choose from

Comment

poor leadership too
                  Couldn’t agree more.

Comment

Couldn’t agree more.
                    Has the Sachem SC club got stronger or weaker since Lipps took over everything?

Comment

Has the Sachem SC club got stronger or weaker since Lipps took over everything?
                      Stronger, but not a huge improvement. The previous training companies and board really drove the club into the dirt before they signed with LIPPS.

Comment

Stronger, but not a huge improvement. The previous training companies and board really drove the club into the dirt before they signed with LIPPS.
                        What are you smoking?!?!?!?! We have lost dozens of kids and teams to Smithtown since LIPPS was bought in. There is barely a club left! My 3 kids started in the SYSC and we have been forced to play elsewhere because we can't keep a team together.

Comment

What are you smoking?!?!?!?! We have lost dozens of kids and teams to Smithtown since LIPPS was bought in. There is barely a club left! My 3 kids started in the SYSC and we have been forced to play elsewhere because we can't keep a team together.
                          All that just to be a low level EDP club, hardly seems worth it to me.

Comment

It was even worse before LIPPS came in. The U12 and under is much healthier than it had been before them and the U13 up, sure many are now playing Smithtown or LI Slammers, but at least they have a path and teams to join rather than not existing at all.

Comment

It was even worse before LIPPS came in. The U12 and under is much healthier than it had been before them and the U13 up, sure many are now playing Smithtown or LI Slammers, but at least they have a path and teams to join rather than not existing at all.
                              Yeah a "path" to a $3000 shlt show

Comment

Yeah a "path" to a $3000 shlt show
                                exactly. its all Lipps BS talking points. Kick rocks lipps.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X