West mont - a club in turmoil

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They’ll pay $10,000 for the DOC position then roughly $10-$15 per team they take, the doc who comes in will be on $50,000 at the very most. So the idea they are doing a “national search” is a steaming pile of ****, the only people who have stayed on at west mont are too scared to rock the boat or quite frankly have no where else to go. Steve small being one of them couldn’t coach a dolphin how to swim.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      They’ll pay $10,000 for the DOC position then roughly $10-$15 per team they take, the doc who comes in will be on $50,000 at the very most. So the idea they are doing a “national search” is a steaming pile of ****, the only people who have stayed on at west mont are too scared to rock the boat or quite frankly have no where else to go. Steve small being one of them couldn’t coach a dolphin how to swim.
      The job is posted on the NCAA site as well as United Coaches, so they are doing a national search. I heard the base salary is $60,000.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;n4156193]

The job is posted on the NCAA site as well as United Coaches, so they are doing a national search. I heard the base salary is $60,000.[/QUOTE

That’s like saying because McDonald’s are listed everywhere they are also doing a National search, you’ve heard it’s $60,000 but I actually know what salary’s west mont pay so I can tell That’s complete horse****, who’s up rooting their family from coloroad to limerick for $50,000? Even if it’s the $60,000 you’ve made up there’s absolutely no one doing that so cut the National search crap

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4224570]

The job is posted on the NCAA site as well as United Coaches, so they are doing a national search. I heard the base salary is $60,000.[/QUOTE

That’s like saying because McDonald’s are listed everywhere they are also doing a National search, you’ve heard it’s $60,000 but I actually know what salary’s west mont pay so I can tell That’s complete horse****, who’s up rooting their family from coloroad to limerick for $50,000? Even if it’s the $60,000 you’ve made up there’s absolutely no one doing that so cut the National search crap
          If you have no other sellable employment skills, this is a good base salary and you can supplement it quite a bit with clinics, camps, and taking on 2 or 3 teams.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4224697]
            Originally posted by Guest View Post

If you have no other sellable employment skills, this is a good base salary and you can supplement it quite a bit with clinics, camps, and taking on 2 or 3 teams.
            that salary ($50,000) includes you taking 2 teams so that’s a negative on the supplemental aspect.

Comment

The job is posted on the NCAA site as well as United Coaches, so they are doing a national search. I heard the base salary is $60,000.
              Where are you getting 60k from? It’s posted as 50.

Comment

Irrelevant club, next topic

Comment

The President of your club. Please find attached, and thank me later.

https://www.buildzoom.com/contractor...on-enterprises

Poor Leadership and shows why he shouldn’t be at the club.

Comment

The President of your club. Please find attached, and thank me later.

https://www.buildzoom.com/contractor...on-enterprises

Poor Leadership and shows why he shouldn’t be at the club.
                    Hahahaha Glenn is such fat slimy piece of ****, did well in
                    hiring a slimy rat in Steve sawyer to work they two deserve each other

Comment

Just want to give this one a bump. Are things better? D registered for tryouts and then found this. There’s no club within a half hour with a good reputation so if these issues remain it would be frustrating.

Comment

Just want to give this one a bump. Are things better? D registered for tryouts and then found this. There’s no club within a half hour with a good reputation so if these issues remain it would be frustrating.
                        If you are taking a team or clubs reputation being what is said on here, you are doing things wrong. This whole forum is people just trying to protect their team/club and put down the others, with one or two teams/clubs really getting the brunt of it. Go and check out some practices and make your own decision. See if your daughter likes the players. Talk to a parent or two - see if you like them.

Comment

We have been with wmu for several years, patiently waited to see any progress with this club and omg we can’t wait to leave this cluster of f*. If you are in soccer for success and not for status/fun/uniform/bla this is not club for you. Literally only one acceptable coach left - MR, who, I am sure, is ready to run away. Invest your time and money to get into PF. 30m more to drive, but no other option. We are so frustrated that development of our kid was so stagnated, we wasted so much time.. and it gets harder and harder to get into other clubs…

Comment

We have been with wmu for several years, patiently waited to see any progress with this club and omg we can’t wait to leave this cluster of f*. If you are in soccer for success and not for status/fun/uniform/bla this is not club for you. Literally only one acceptable coach left - MR, who, I am sure, is ready to run away. Invest your time and money to get into PF. 30m more to drive, but no other option. We are so frustrated that development of our kid was so stagnated, we wasted so much time.. and it gets harder and harder to get into other clubs…
                            What about SM?

Comment

I would second this. I mistakenly thought there was hope with a new director and coach in charge of youth girls. It’s the same crap though. None of the teams can score even when they possess the ball more than the opposition. It’s every single team. They think they’re a premier club and based on location not many options.

Comment

What about SM?
                                shes absolutely awful.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X