Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Who is this internet sensation you speak of? Please post a link.
    TBU News has 3000 followers, if it’s who I assume they are talking about, she has 222,000 followers and a blue check mark at 10 years old. She’s also not even the best player on that team.

Comment

TBU News has 3000 followers, if it’s who I assume they are talking about, she has 222,000 followers and a blue check mark at 10 years old. She’s also not even the best player on that team.
      Won’t succeed at 11v11, can’t handle the size and physicality.

Comment

Correct, she isn't even the best person on that team..

Comment

Correct, she isn't even the best person on that team..
          She didn’t build that, pure child exploitation at an extreme. You had Freddy Adu, she’ll be Fredita.

Comment

Stop the noise. She is a very good player that would make any 2010 team or even 2009 team in Florida if not any where in the US. Always trying to knock people instead of building them up. A10 keep doing your thing. Don’t worry about the haters. They are only hating cause they are Jealous. Shine bright!

Comment

She is an amazing young player. It is no knock on her to say she isn't the best player on the team though. It is a compliment to the at least 1 if not 2 others that are even better. That's why the team is so good. I hate watching girls soccer if I'm being honest. But I watched them play and it was a delight. They have it all right now if they stay together and will be better 11 v 11 than 9 v 9 just based on speed and style of play. But, they are kids and they have parents with egos, as every good team does. So who knows what the future brings.

Stop the noise. She is a very good player that would make any 2010 team or even 2009 team in Florida if not any where in the US. Always trying to knock people instead of building them up. A10 keep doing your thing. Don’t worry about the haters. They are only hating cause they are Jealous. Shine bright!

Comment

Is she on TS for those great words of encouragement?

Comment

She is an amazing young player. It is no knock on her to say she isn't the best player on the team though. It is a compliment to the at least 1 if not 2 others that are even better. That's why the team is so good. I hate watching girls soccer if I'm being honest. But I watched them play and it was a delight. They have it all right now if they stay together and will be better 11 v 11 than 9 v 9 just based on speed and style of play. But, they are kids and they have parents with egos, as every good team does. So who knows what the future brings.

Cross your fingers that littler baller grows. I was told the dad was a hall of famer in the Brazilian midget league.

Comment

Is she on TS for those great words of encouragement?
                    Please - there is no I in teammate.

Comment

The team is so good? Just tied with FL Elite! Not a dig at that team. That team is one of the best we have played against.

Comment

The team is so good? Just tied with FL Elite! Not a dig at that team. That team is one of the best we have played against.
                        “Last weekend we played very good as a team, but unfortunately my aiming was not very good” said 10 broadcasting to the world on her Instagram

1) there is no I in team (except for number 10)

2) it’s what happens when suddenly you aren’t playing lower competition.

3) you’re undersized and overrated

4) stop making it about you

Comment

“Last weekend we played very good as a team, but unfortunately my aiming was not very good” said 10 broadcasting to the world on her Instagram

You’re an idiot if you think that’s actually her posting. It’s her parents you nitwit.

Comment

What a jealous loser. Never even seen her play, but I’ve seen this story / hate on TS many times over the years….

”too small”
                            ”doesn’t pass enough”
                            ”won’t do well on big field”
                            “won’t be as successful as soon as they aren’t so much faster than everyone”

It’s always the same. Jealous parents hating and tearing down to make themselves feel better about their own sub par player.

Here’s how the story usually ends: The young star continues to improve and do very well. Goes on to play at a high level on the next level….eventually the haters just shut up when they realize they’re wrong and their own kid settles into their own average or below average level (or quits all together).

Comment

What a jealous loser. Never even seen her play, but I’ve seen this story / hate on TS many times over the years….

”too small”
                              ”doesn’t pass enough”
                              ”won’t do well on big field”
                              “won’t be as successful as soon as they aren’t so much faster than everyone”

It’s always the same. Jealous parents hating and tearing down to make themselves feel better about their own sub par player.

Here’s how the story usually ends: The young star continues to improve and do very well. Goes on to play at a high level on the next level….eventually the haters just shut up when they realize they’re wrong and their own kid settles into their own average or below average level (or quits all together).
                              Going on to play at a high level at FP ECNLR? lol

Comment

Going on to play at a high level at FP ECNLR? lol
                                How incredibly short sighted you are. The player is what???? U10?

do you think every top player in the state was playing DA or ECNL when they were 9-10 years old?

what a fvcking newb you are…

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X