Pressure Getting to Biden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos Tee Hee for getting a new business up and running and officially into the "gangbusters" level after 5 months in a pandemic. Remarkable.

Comment

So easy to prompt into a rant 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Blah blah blah Trump blah blah blah....

Without Trump, you'd have nothing. How did you ever manage to live in the 70 years pre-Trump? How will you ever go on?

Meanwhile, you continue to blame everything on Cons when even the liberal press is going after sleepy joe now...

Just can't stay on point, can you?

#TDS
        😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I warned you back in 2015 that Trump would be an albatross around your neck for the rest of time and that you eventually would not be able to stand the stench.

You deflected that at the time and gloated about the here and now.

I suppose that now you realize how correct I was and think that you will be able to escape being reminded of all this.

Not going to happen. Remember “Clinton rules?” They we’re pretty effective for you guys for a bit. Wouldn’t have best HRC in the electoral of not.

I think my pal Joe Alinsky would very much approve of us leveraging similar with Trump. Thank you 🙏 for lighting the way. I understand you don’t like it but it’s going to go on and on. The stinking, rotting, fetid Trump is around your neck just like the albatross was around the Mariner.

For EVAH. You were warned so now it’s “tough shi*” cons

Comment

^^

#TDS

Actually quite a sad existence to lead. Tee Hee talks about people living rent free in other's heads, and (like all of his hypocritical rants), he's the poster boy for it.

Every single comment goes back to "Trump".

You must be a joy at the check-out line in the grocery store:

Cashier: "That'll be $95.86 please"
          Tee Hee (drooling): "TRUMP!"

Comment

It’s clear Cons are the ones who can’t get over Trump. They even tried an insurrection to hold onto him. And they’re still ‘counting’ ballots months after everything has been certified in an attempt to ‘find’ more votes for him.

But yeah, it’s Libs who can’t get over Trump. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              it’s clear cons are the ones who can’t get over trump. They even tried an insurrection to hold onto him. And they’re still ‘counting’ ballots months after everything has been certified in an attempt to ‘find’ more votes for him.

But yeah, it’s libs who can’t get over trump. Lol
              ^^^^^ 💯

😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

^^

#TDS

Actually quite a sad existence to lead. Tee Hee talks about people living rent free in other's heads, and (like all of his hypocritical rants), he's the poster boy for it.

Every single comment goes back to "Trump".

You must be a joy at the check-out line in the grocery store:

Cashier: "That'll be $95.86 please"
                Tee Hee (drooling): "TRUMP!"
                Clinton rules. You’ve got 20+ years yet to smell the rotting albatross around your neck.

Every single comment DOES NOT go back to Trump. The cashier at the grocery store isn’t talking the garbage you do ….so I reserve the right to run your nose in your stinky albatross whenever I like.

I do see you aren’t used to that yet but you will be after several more years of libbies letting you know.

PS I clearly live an immortal life in your head as you talk about me on days I have not even yet made posts :)

Kind of hard to deny, 🤡 boy!

Comment

LOL

So, anyway, back on point. Sleepy joe is angry, confused and I'm actually worried about him.

But, you know, Trump....

#TDS

(Similar to the cashier, I wasn't talking garbage either. The liberal press is pushing the issue, and yet somehow you make that into a 'con' issue. Just pay the poor kid and leave the line already!)

Comment

Blah blah blah Trump blah blah blah....

Without Trump, you'd have nothing. How did you ever manage to live in the 70 years pre-Trump? How will you ever go on?

Meanwhile, you continue to blame everything on Cons when even the liberal press is going after sleepy joe now...

Just can't stay on point, can you?

#TDS
                    Meanwhile, cons just can’t quit him….

Donald Trump's upcoming rallies will serve as a "balm" for his supporters who are disappointed he decisively lost the 2020 presidential election and was subsequently banned by social media for inciting violence by pushing his "Big Lie" about election fraud.

Matt Schlapp, the head of the American Conservative Union which hosts the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), was interviewed on Newsmax about Trump's tour.

"His travel is coinciding with these different congressional races," Schlapp noted, mentioning there is "buzz" Trump may try to be Speaker of the House of Representatives if the GOP wins in the midterms.

"These rallies are going to be a real balm for — a real sense of comfort for 75 million Americans who feel canceled, who feel he's been canceled," he explained.

"So I feel like these rallies are going to have a tremendous injection of positive energy into our politics," he said, even though Trump rallies culminated in the January 6th insurrection.

So wait.

The Head of the American conservative Union is admitting ^^^^ that Trump rallies will serve as a balm for his butt hurt followers who are distressed feeling that Trump has been “canceled,” but yet one of these same butt hurt cons is trying to tell us that we are deranged for enjoying all the laughs we do at the expense of the butt hurt cons?

Sounds weak.

Toughen up cons. The albatross still has some more “ripening” in its future. Think about “indictment day.”

Qbwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Yikes, can TDS be fatal? At some point when you stop washing, eating, caring for your health, communicating clear sentences and staying on topic, and it starts to control your every thought, it's time to get some help.

I think your issue is with the liberal press, not the 'cons', and not Trump. Yet, here we are.

#TDS

Comment

Yikes, can TDS be fatal? At some point when you stop washing, eating, caring for your health, communicating clear sentences and staying on topic, and it starts to control your every thought, it's time to get some help.

I think your issue is with the liberal press, not the 'cons', and not Trump. Yet, here we are.

#TDS
                        Don’t worry con. Trump will be going on tour soon and head of the American Conservative Union has promised it will be a “balm” for your butt hurt about losing.

So don’t be upset if we have a few laughs at your expense (and Trumps)!

Comment

Don’t worry con. Trump will be going on tour soon and head of the American Conservative Union has promised it will be a “balm” for your butt hurt about losing.

So don’t be upset if we have a few laughs at your expense (and Trumps)!
                          Do worry RAT. Biden will soon destroy the country and you will be left crying for your mommy with no one left having any money to be able to give you the handout that you will be begging for.

Comment

#TDS
                            The issue is with the hypocritical cons who blessed and praised Trump for humiliating our country in Helnsinki and now pretend like it didn't occur and whatever Trump did is irrelevant, simply because Trump lost by a landslide.

Embrace the huge loss to Biden.

Embrace the embarrassment of Trump kneeling to Putin in Helsinki while humiliating our intelligence service.

Embrace your Dear Leader being a traitor.

Embrace your Dear Leader being a pathological liar.

Embrace that your Dear Leader is trying to tear apart our democracy because he lost to a guy you cons find to be senile.

Embrace that your Dear Leader was impeached twice.

Embrace that our allies despise your Dear Leader and love Putin.

And embrace that Putin loves your Dear Leader and despises Biden.

Once you accept that reality I am sure you'll shut up about Biden and his perceived deficiencies, because it's so obvious that Biden is a far far far better leader to lead our country. The truth will set you free.

Comment

Pressure Getting to Biden

The issue is with the hypocritical cons who blessed and praised Trump for humiliating our country in Helnsinki and now pretend like it didn't occur and whatever Trump did is irrelevant, simply because Trump lost by a landslide.

Embrace the huge loss to Biden.

Embrace the embarrassment of Trump kneeling to Putin in Helsinki while humiliating our intelligence service.

Embrace your Dear Leader being a traitor.

Embrace your Dear Leader being a pathological liar.

Embrace that your Dear Leader is trying to tear apart our democracy because he lost to a guy you cons find to be senile.

Embrace that your Dear Leader was impeached twice.

Embrace that our allies despise your Dear Leader and love Putin.

And embrace that Putin loves your Dear Leader and despises Biden.

Once you accept that reality I am sure you'll shut up about Biden and his perceived deficiencies, because it's so obvious that Biden is a far far far better leader to lead our country. The truth will set you free.
                              libby luvs living in bizzaro land.

Comment

Do worry RAT. Biden will soon destroy the country and you will be left crying for your mommy with no one left having any money to be able to give you the handout that you will be begging for.
                                ^^^^ just reads like absolute hysteria! The sky is falling! According to our chicken little con.

Economy 90% back after Trump’s pandemic market crash doubled down on his recession. Estimates have been increased and economy expected to grow at 7% this year. Interest rates to remain low until 2023!

What’s not to like? Bye bye chicken little. Go gaslight someone susceptible. I suggest another dumb con like yourself!

Too funny. Too easy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X