Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats wrong with Parents

Why is it that when some kids dont make the team they want their parents go on websites and bash sports teams anonymously?

what ever happen to telling your kid to try harder next year.

our society is evolving into a bunch of entitled whinners

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that when some kids dont make the team they want their parents go on websites and bash sports teams anonymously?

Under achieving sports teams

Comment

The Democrats/liberals have sold kids on a philosophy of entitlement. The kids have been told that they are great and wonderful (even if they can barely tie their shoe laces) and that they are entitled to whatever they want. Plus, standards have been collapsing for years in all aspects of life (once you give college seats or jobs to people based on grounds other than merit and performance, you need to dumb down standards in order to allow them to stay in those positions), so the concept of what it takes to be "great" is now woefully low.

Comment

Under achieving sports teams
        same old story over and over.

their kid doesnt make the team they want so it must be the coach or anything else they can blame other than taking a hard look at their kid and accepting where they are.

Comment

The Democrats/liberals have sold kids on a philosophy of entitlement. The kids have been told that they are great and wonderful (even if they can barely tie their shoe laces) and that they are entitled to whatever they want. Plus, standards have been collapsing for years in all aspects of life (once you give college seats or jobs to people based on grounds other than merit and performance, you need to dumb down standards in order to allow them to stay in those positions), so the concept of what it takes to be "great" is now woefully low.
          Post of the day!

its everywhere too, this is moving into all parts of our lives

pretty soon they will try to cancel A and B teams

Comment

the problem is that those kids whom are under performing have a mommy and daddy who bitch and complain to get their way because society has taught them if they stomp their feet hard enough people will give in. How many of you have kids on your teams who should be on the B or C team instead but are there because of mommy and daddy not their performance. The problem I see is that no one has a back bone to say NO.

Comment

lol. competitive soccer and other high levels of youth sports are designed to be for entitled kids. what planet have you been living on?

Comment

Make American Soccer Great Again. Retards retards everywhere...starting with this post.

Comment

I think my IQ has dropped since I started readin ths pst.

I fel spcial now. Yu sould be nce to mi.

Comment

I now sort glass after reading this post

Comment

the problem is that those kids whom are under performing have a mommy and daddy who bitch and complain to get their way because society has taught them if they stomp their feet hard enough people will give in. How many of you have kids on your teams who should be on the B or C team instead but are there because of mommy and daddy not their performance. The problem I see is that no one has a back bone to say NO.
                      This 👆

Comment

If you just take a look at this website this tells you everything that’s wrong about youth sports in America.

Comment

If you just take a look at this website this tells you everything that’s wrong about youth sports in America.
                          ain't that the truth...

Comment

and when people are told no they run to websites like this and spread the hate.

Comment

The last time I looked the game was bigger than the parents. Coaches are robbing parents across the board and clubs are facilitating the BS. You guys will blame media like this that exposes your clubs disfunction, while you stand there and gloat over all the other parents whose kids have to work harder to be a player. You must be part of the problem and I am not surprised you are on their board that is why you are here defending the ineptitude and dysfunction. Carry one and continue to breakdown our talent and make sure none of us achieve greatness. Retarded at best and ignorant for the most, stay there in your high post at your board.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X