X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump's Amercia

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...orgia-threats/

I'm waiting for one of the Trump traitors to tell us that this is fake news from that article:

"Election officials and their families are living with threats of hanging, firing squads, torture and bomb blasts, interviews and documents reveal. The campaign of fear, sparked by Trump's voter-fraud falsehoods, threatens the U.S. electoral system."

Comment

Trump's Amercia

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I'm waiting for one of the Trump traitors to tell us that this is fake news from that article:

"Election officials and their families are living with threats of hanging, firing squads, torture and bomb blasts, interviews and documents reveal. The campaign of fear, sparked by Trump's voter-fraud falsehoods, threatens the U.S. electoral system."
      i thought liberals want to do away with the U.S. electoral system? can you liberal retards make up your minds and let us know what you want?

Comment

i thought liberals want to do away with the U.S. electoral system? can you liberal retards make up your minds and let us know what you want?
        How are we the ones who want to do away with it when it is republicans that mercilessly challenged it in court, that continues to push for fake audits, that is changing election laws across the country, and that is questioning daily the results of the 2020 election?

I've highlighted what republicans are doing to tear down our electoral system. Now tell us what the democrats are doing. Your pee brain isn't up to this challenge, I'm sure.

Comment

How are we the ones who want to do away with it when it is republicans that mercilessly challenged it in court, that continues to push for fake audits, that is changing election laws across the country, and that is questioning daily the results of the 2020 election?

I've highlighted what republicans are doing to tear down our electoral system. Now tell us what the democrats are doing. Your pee brain isn't up to this challenge, I'm sure.
          you know when they resort to name calling they've already lost the argument.

Comment

dems are trying to federalize elections so that states lose their individual controls...this is an affront to states rights...please tell me how any of the voting law changes are detrimental to voting...anyone who has threatened these workers should be prosecuted for their crimes...and as for the article I stopped reading after they falsely stated that 5 deaths occurred at the 1/6 protests because that told me everything I needed to know about the writer's intent

Comment

Trump's Amercia

you know when they resort to name calling they've already lost the argument.
              libby logig: vaccination id cards work but voter id cards do not!

Comment

libby logig: vaccination id cards work but voter id cards do not!
                Which state has mandated vax id cards as a condition to do anything in particular, like enter a building or get on a plane?

Comment

dems are trying to federalize elections so that states lose their individual controls...this is an affront to states rights...please tell me how any of the voting law changes are detrimental to voting...anyone who has threatened these workers should be prosecuted for their crimes...and as for the article I stopped reading after they falsely stated that 5 deaths occurred at the 1/6 protests because that told me everything I needed to know about the writer's intent
                  IFYPFY

dems are trying to federalize elections so that states lose their individual controls...this is an affront to states rights...please tell me how any of the voting law changes are detrimental to voting...anyone who has threatened these workers should be prosecuted for their crimes...and as for the article I stopped reading after they falsely stated that 5 **tourist** deaths occurred at the 1/6 protests because that told me everything I needed to know about the writer's intent

Comment

you highlighted what people are saying - not who is doing it- when you find out who is doing it ,let us know
                    the audits will either find something or they wont- they are not fake-they are about finding info
                    considering you were squealing about the election system since 2016 you have no leg to stand on

Comment

"those threats which have not previously been reported" ??????
                      why not? and if they werent reported how did the writer find out about them?
                      so your family gets a death threat and you tell a reporter FIRST????

that was sentence 3- no reason to read past that to find the angle being sought

Comment

Trump's Amercia

"those threats which have not previously been reported" ??????
                        why not? and if they werent reported how did the writer find out about them?
                        so your family gets a death threat and you tell a reporter FIRST????

that was sentence 3- no reason to read past that to find the angle being sought
                        yep, critical thinking on the part of liberals is not a virtue by any stretch of the imagination.

Comment

yep, critical thinking on the part of liberals is not a virtue by any stretch of the imagination.
                          so the groupthink on this is "didn't happen"?

Comment

so the groupthink on this is "didn't happen"?
                            "not previously reported"

so did it happen? who knows, but ask yourself this, if you and your family got a death threat would you report it to the police ? I know i would report it, as i think most intelligent people would
                            i wouldnt hang onto it on the off chance some reporter was going to write a story and drop it then- and the reporter should be fired ,thats not journalism, thats a lazy story written with an agenda

Comment

IFYPFY

dems are trying to federalize elections so that states lose their individual controls...this is an affront to states rights...please tell me how any of the voting law changes are detrimental to voting...anyone who has threatened these workers should be prosecuted for their crimes...and as for the article I stopped reading after they falsely stated that 5 **tourist** deaths occurred at the 1/6 protests because that told me everything I needed to know about the writer's intent
                              Requiring me to show that I am eligible to vote is unfair and discrimination!!!! I should be allowed to vote for as many Democrats as I want, as often as I want. Than way I get more money.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X