Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly why this thread is needed. So many imposters out there making false claims and then posting non sense all over social media about how great they are. CFC Valley, Ginga, Celtic, etc… if you don’t field a full compliment of teams your not a soccer club you just have teams. How can you develop? You don’t. That why you post all your “wins” as if that’s the measure for success. Stop it. They all need to be exposed for their lies.
    On the flip side, CFC branches with multiple compliments of teams dont develop either. Find good coaches wherever they are .... they are EXTREMELY rare.

Comment

On the flip side, CFC branches with multiple compliments of teams dont develop either. Find good coaches wherever they are .... they are EXTREMELY rare.
      my kid had a good coach, played her alot, she took all free kicks and got some personal training from him. then i find out he's giving it to my wife. they all suck

Comment

my kid had a good coach, played her alot, she took all free kicks and got some personal training from him. then i find out he's giving it to my wife. they all suck
        find a good coach. My kid develops because she has a coach that cares. not many of those around sadly

Comment

Tell us this rare good coach that you’ve found. That would be helpful.

Comment

If you were doing a better job at home....

Comment

most of these guys are total dogs, you need to keep that in mind when dealing with these clubs.

Comment

Can I coach her next? I'll give your daughter some pointers too

Comment

Can I coach her next? I'll give your daughter some pointers too
                  You already did. The family wasn’t interested.

Comment

Sounds like you were an OW dad-coach.

Comment

Ginga is by far the worst. There’s a reason why they don’t have teams in older ages. Burnt out or leave. No way kids should be playing in that many games. Why have so many teams in one age group if you don’t have the players? Marketing stunt?

Comment

Ginga is by far the worst. There’s a reason why they don’t have teams in older ages. Burnt out or leave. No way kids should be playing in that many games. Why have so many teams in one age group if you don’t have the players? Marketing stunt?
                        Slime balls those coaches are. Cheaters, yellers, one good coach there.

Comment

Or they go to OW, CFCU, and PDA at about 12 or 13.

Comment

Slime balls those coaches are. Cheaters, yellers, one good coach there.
                            Which one? All seem useless to me. Give the true meaning of ginga a bad name.

Comment

Which one? All seem useless to me. Give the true meaning of ginga a bad name.
                              Rodrigo is good.

Comment

Well, that's utter nonsense. Knowing RL had a Celtic-named youth club in the area, nobody in their right mind would start a new club with the same name. That just doesn't make sense. Why would such a person want to assume the obvious affiliation? Quite obviously, RL has two Celtics, and Glen mostly works at the newer branch. Both branches steal rec kids from local town clubs.
                                Bullcrap RL !!! Everyone can tell when you rage post . Especially knowing the lies you spew. Get a life man !!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X