Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only surprising result that I see is that the XF 10 A team tied the XF 09 ECNL2 team. That 2010 team is significantly better, and is one of the best 2010 teams in the country.

There are no ECNL R teams at u 13. XF got two teams. That’s it.
    The third team will be ECNL R next year.Not many player changes for next year.

Comment

Funny my kid is on crossfire.
      You must be Espino father.You are one weird dude.You are going to get your a55 kick if you don't change your voice.

Comment

The XF 05 ECNL team lost to some club I've never heard of before.

folks are reading wayyy to much into early season tournament games. Coaches are seeing what their new players can do. getting down roster kids some playing time... Trying new things.. etc.

The XF tournament this weekend was basically an organized scrimmage - lots of XF vs. XF games we all paid for the privilege of seeing.

I was just happy there was a tournament and kids were playing in an almost normal summer Tourney.
        I like this parent.He or she sounds bright. Can you please Mr.Espino tone it down at Crossfire games.He acts like a dork.

Comment

The third team will be ECNL R next year.Not many player changes for next year.
          In 2 years. ECNL R starts at u15 (at this point anyway).

Comment

I assume the 2010 XF A team is playing up at U13 D1 RCL this year (like the 09s did last year)? I’m surprised Bernie wasn’t able to negotiate them into U13 ECNL.

Comment

I assume the 2010 XF A team is playing up at U13 D1 RCL this year (like the 09s did last year)? I’m surprised Bernie wasn’t able to negotiate them into U13 ECNL.
              RCL1 is a disgrace.They are going to beat every team by more than 3 goals.Too bad PACNW and Snohomhish ECNL can be put down to RCL 1

Comment

RCL1 is a disgrace.They are going to beat every team by more than 3 goals.Too bad PACNW and Snohomhish ECNL can be put down to RCL 1
                can't

Comment

The only surprising result that I see is that the XF 10 A team tied the XF 09 ECNL2 team. That 2010 team is significantly better, and is one of the best 2010 teams in the country.

There are no ECNL R teams at u 13. XF got two teams. That’s it.
                  I agree that B10 is better than the B09 ECNL 2 right now. I guarantee you in two or three years, coach Strom will get his team to be as good as the B09 first team.That dude is magic.

Comment

I agree that B10 is better than the B09 ECNL 2 right now. I guarantee you in two or three years, coach Strom will get his team to be as good as the B09 first team.That dude is magic.
                    I have heard that he is fantastic but that sounds like a stretch. They have a long way to go, though if a number of those 09 first team kids end up with the Sounders Academy (certainly a possibility) then it’s plausible that it could happen.

Comment

I like this parent.He or she sounds bright. Can you please Mr.Espino tone it down at Crossfire games.He acts like a dork.
                      I have no idea who Mr Espino is. But thanks for the complement. I'll keep an eye out for him.

I assure you there are no shortage of Dorkish parents at ALL youth soccer games. There were some doozies this weekend at 60 acres. They thought their 12 year olds were in the Euro or copa finals or something... screaming for red cards until the veins burst in their heads.

Comment

Are people really arguing about 2009/10 soccer? Jesus, get a grip. Nothing other than the quality of training counts until at least U15. Tournaments in June definitely don’t count for a bunch of U12s…. You people are ****ing insane.

Comment

Stop fighting! It is pride month! A month to celebrate all the great progress we made in the LGBTQZ realm. A boy can now change into a girl and play on a girl's team! A man can marry another man! This is huge guys!!!!

Comment

Are people really arguing about 2009/10 soccer? Jesus, get a grip. Nothing other than the quality of training counts until at least U15. Tournaments in June definitely don’t count for a bunch of U12s…. You people are ****ing insane.
                            If you are participating on this board, you are as insane as the rest of us.

Comment

Stop fighting! It is pride month! A month to celebrate all the great progress we made in the LGBTQZ realm. A boy can now change into a girl and play on a girl's team! A man can marry another man! This is huge guys!!!!
                              And yet a homophobic dumb*zz just can't seem to change at all

Comment

I love white soccer parents.They are so sensitive. That's why their soccer kids are a bunch of wimps compare to other American sports.Please don't play tackle football sissies.hahahaha
                                Not sure why I have to keep posting this but. People who talk in terms of race, any race, are typical the most ignorant *****holes on the planet.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X