Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My kid trains with him and I’ve seen a massive improvement.

Don’t like his prices? It’s a free country, find somewhere else to train.

Don’t like the way he coaches? There are hundreds of other options in the area, have your child play somewhere else.

As for his personal life, that’s his business. I’d love to see the skeletons in the closets of those taking shots at him.
    because character of a person apparently means nothing to you lol

Comment

It gets better, she’s the assistant coach, right next to him telling him what to do. Can’t believe FCBucks let’s it happen
      You literally can’t make this stuff up - someone could write a book! Bucks is a joke of an organization and has no business in the ECNL - will be interesting to see if the rumor of them getting the boot it true - they certainly don’t deserve the patch.

Comment

You literally can’t make this stuff up - someone could write a book! Bucks is a joke of an organization and has no business in the ECNL - will be interesting to see if the rumor of them getting the boot it true - they certainly don’t deserve the patch.
        Obsessed, and no one is getting the boot. Idiot

Comment

On top of everything elsr their #PennridgeProud
          Families are moving into the district to be part of #pennridgeproud

Comment

because character of a person apparently means nothing to you lol
            If you only want to do business with people that have flawless moral fiber, I hope you’ve never ordered anything on Amazon or own any Apple products.

I find an almost 100% correlation between how judgmental/gossipy someone is and how screwed up they are themselves. Just saying.

Comment

SB is pathetic, he is an awful trainer pretending to be the best in the area. He is glued to YouTube.He moved 8 of his players from RL to ECNL so the parents think their kids improved under him. Wake up people , remove your kids from that toxic environment.We had a terrible experience after 2 years and thousands later we said enough. I am glad your daughter improved but I am sure she put in a lot of work.
              I am truly sorry you had a bad experience. It’s tough to spend the amount of time and money that we all do for our children to end up feeling that way. A friend of mine had two daughters in another program for years and I’ll loosely quote him after this season just ended - “flushed tens of thousands down the drain with this club, the way my daughters have been treated is a disgrace.” And he was right. I’m not excusing - simply empathizing, that’s all.

Comment

Got fired from Ukies, LMSC wouldn’t take him, he coaches his girlfriends kids at Bucks #loser
                Should stick to training
                Yeah and he was in AA's ear the whole tryout and guess what folks? how little girlfriends daughter made the ECNL team - and she just happens to be a pennridge kid. It is a freaking joke. Run run run - do not let your kid play for this team

Comment

If you only want to do business with people that have flawless moral fiber, I hope you’ve never ordered anything on Amazon or own any Apple products.

I find an almost 100% correlation between how judgmental/gossipy someone is and how screwed up they are themselves. Just saying.
                  Now you sound silly and immature, just saying. The apple doesn’t fall far from SB’s tree! Trying to defend the toxic negative environment that he and his gf promote, the environment that your player trains in 4-5 nights a week and the “adults” he/she is looking up to - great role models! Glad you can justify it in your mind, playing youth soccer is not a business decision for us and the character of who our kid is around matters

Comment

Now you sound silly and immature, just saying. The apple doesn’t fall far from SB’s tree! Trying to defend the toxic negative environment that he and his gf promote, the environment that your player trains in 4-5 nights a week and the “adults” he/she is looking up to - great role models! Glad you can justify it in your mind, playing youth soccer is not a business decision for us and the character of who our kid is around matters
                    preach! a coach that cares matters to the kids and the parents. 99% of these kids won't play professional. unfortunately SB is a product of his environment when he was younger in elite soccer. but to justify how he treats kids on his team with threats on playing time doesn't form a good bond

Comment

preach! a coach that cares matters to the kids and the parents. 99% of these kids won't play professional. unfortunately SB is a product of his environment when he was younger in elite soccer. but to justify how he treats kids on his team with threats on playing time doesn't form a good bond
                      Samir shagged my wife and made my fat kid run sprints after better teams demolished us. I hate my life.

Comment

Samir is the man.

All you haters are just jealous.

Comment

Samir is the man.

All you haters are just jealous.
                          A never went anywhere pro career, trains 12 yr old girls out of a garage in Warrington, a coach who has earned his trash reputation, and his only supporters are his gf’s friends.

Don’t think anyone is jealous

Comment

Perhaps a good goalkeeper trainer that's about it. There's a reason why certain players become goalkeepers.

Comment

A never went anywhere pro career, trains 12 yr old girls out of a garage in Warrington, a coach who has earned his trash reputation, and his only supporters are his gf’s friends.

Don’t think anyone is jealous
                              He definitely had relations with your wife

Comment

At least you know exactly what you’re getting w SB. JN is so much worse - he’s destroying the Ukies

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X