Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leave that kid alone awesome player. I’ve seen her play and it’s all hate and envy. I’d film her every move as well because the way she plays is truly incredible given her size. Wait till she grows lookout!
    Sorry Tiki's dad ... the little, teeny apple falls even close to the little, teeny tree. Stop putting her on this stage you dope!

Comment

Sorry Tiki's dad ... the little, teeny apple falls even close to the little, teeny tree. Stop putting her on this stage you dope!
      This. Incredibly soft player. If a player is soft, they will always be soft no matter how much they grow.

Comment

This. Incredibly soft player. If a player is soft, they will always be soft no matter how much they grow.
        Everyone knows who this is - fatso slob dad is fsa’s problem now… enjoy him! Disgusting person inside and out - coward as well

Comment

Everyone knows who this is - fatso slob dad is fsa’s problem now… enjoy him! Disgusting person inside and out - coward as well
          Yes FSA enjoy that guy! His name is Craig. Toxic sideline is now yours!

Love,

Oakwood 08s

PS he has no neck and two chins

Comment

maybe he'll throw down with Red Charger guy.

Comment

holy cow. Because someone named this child I had a look at her "famous" instagram account. I just don't get it, man. Who are these parents feeding this nonsense? Girl's soccer dads are crazy. I've now seen this girl and that other one everyone talks about with the loud dad with the camera on the stick that went to PDA and lives in Oxford or whatever.

They... are really not impressive. Like, not remotely. And it sucks that their dads are insane, putting them out there like they do. Completely damaging them.

Comment

Now I want to check out her Instagram account to see what the hype is about but don’t know what it is.

Comment

Found the account in IG. That poor kid, her Dad is going to totally scree her up. He is totally living out his dreams through her, very sad to see. Is she going to FSA for next season?

Comment

holy cow. Because someone named this child I had a look at her "famous" instagram account. I just don't get it, man. Who are these parents feeding this nonsense? Girl's soccer dads are crazy. I've now seen this girl and that other one everyone talks about with the loud dad with the camera on the stick that went to PDA and lives in Oxford or whatever.

They... are really not impressive. Like, not remotely. And it sucks that their dads are insane, putting them out there like they do. Completely damaging them.
                    This is supposed to be about GA ID Clinics yet you’ve all chosen to rag on a little 12 year old girl. So I went and looked at the account and it’s all great material yet everyone here is hating towards this one and a few select others. Doesn’t seem like your negative comments are working as from the looks of it they are all probably training right now. Plenty of soccer girls have Instagram accounts where it’s a joint thing like this yet people continue to focus on this one so it does seem like someone’s pathetic mission to try and bring a kid and her dad down. A dad uplifting his kid as best he can is now considered “damaging” lol only on talking soccer!!

Comment

A dad uplifting his kid as best he can is now considered “damaging” lol only on talking soccer!!
                      If the child is 12, then yes, this type of thing will only screw her up. I haven't seen it, but i know the type - Dad thinks child is the next USWNT superstar and films everything and posts it all over youtube or instgram or whatever. That sets expectatiosn that won't be met. Oppoenents see that stuff and ruin her . etc. It's just a really bad look.

Comment

If the child is 12, then yes, this type of thing will only screw her up. I haven't seen it, but i know the type - Dad thinks child is the next USWNT superstar and films everything and posts it all over youtube or instgram or whatever. That sets expectatiosn that won't be met. Oppoenents see that stuff and ruin her . etc. It's just a really bad look.
                        Yes, and 12 is so young. No guarantees a kid, no matter how good, is still even playing by HS.

Comment

This is supposed to be about GA ID Clinics yet you’ve all chosen to rag on a little 12 year old girl. So I went and looked at the account and it’s all great material yet everyone here is hating towards this one and a few select others. Doesn’t seem like your negative comments are working as from the looks of it they are all probably training right now. Plenty of soccer girls have Instagram accounts where it’s a joint thing like this yet people continue to focus on this one so it does seem like someone’s pathetic mission to try and bring a kid and her dad down. A dad uplifting his kid as best he can is now considered “damaging” lol only on talking soccer!!
                          Most kids dont have professional video and management of their own social media .... sorry .... these dads are @$$holes and they are the ones putting targets on their kids backs. What they are doing goes far beyond normal proud parents posting a few pics or a short video every now and again. As those kids get into the HS ages, if I was an opponent, it would be my mission to make them look bad as often as possible and make extra hard tackles. Sorry, not a big fan of the me-me-me movement.

Comment

exactly. And she's TINY. She's going to get wrecked purely because of her weird dad.

Comment

exactly. And she's TINY. She's going to get wrecked purely because of her weird dad.
                              if she's fast she can't get hit - otherwise, yes she'll be in trouble especially in HS.

Comment

if she's fast she can't get hit - otherwise, yes she'll be in trouble especially in HS.
                                tiki aint fast and both should be on DWTS ..... plenty of time for any defender to catch them and deal with them harshly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X