Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are clueless. FP doesn't run the rec at Tarpon, Temple terrace and largo. Next theory please.
    I don't care about FP or Celtic, but someone from Strictly to troll other clubs???? Get a life....

Comment

I don't care about FP or Celtic, but someone from Strictly to troll other clubs???? Get a life....
      Maybe have just 1 of 3 Pretender teams beat the CDL-2 team at March Madness to avoid Talking Soccer fodder.

Comment

It's not a strictly parent trolling. They know better. It's a tbu father mad that his daughters team isn't as good as the FP team he wants so badly to look down on so he likes to bring up 9v9 soccer teams from other clubs.
        I don't see the connection either so it is confusing but that's how insanity works
        Maybe have just 1 of 3 Pretender teams beat the CDL-2 team at March Madness to avoid Talking Soccer fodder.

Comment

March Madness is a low end tournament. Well run but the teams are not strong.

Comment

Agreed. Great for young teams and lower end teams. And those types of tournaments are important

Comment

It's a money maker bringing in more $$$$ than the Halloween Tournament

Comment

And both tournaments will be just fine without the Belcher fields.....

Comment

Done deal the city just voted 6-0 to give Celtic the fields. Guess largo is now dead. Way to go AS you killed a great club with your greed.

Comment

Done deal the city just voted 6-0 to give Celtic the fields. Guess largo is now dead. Way to go AS you killed a great club with your greed.
                    Just the opposite. The City finally broke the strangle hold AS had on the situation. FP did their part by being blinded by greed. I read that Celtic proposal and it is very well done.

Comment

Just the opposite. The City finally broke the strangle hold AS had on the situation. FP did their part by being blinded by greed. I read that Celtic proposal and it is very well done.
                      I hope everyone that paid Florida Premier on the false advertising of having Largo fields gets their money back.

What’s next? Oldsmar? Dunedin? WFF East Lake?

Comment

https://youtu.be/ZbUENJ5FjBk

Comment

Very good, I heard about terms from city and it does not look good to have any competitive teams there....fees city set for Largo fields are CRAZY

Comment

Win for Celtic anyway. They get rid of a competitor. Loss for competitive soccer. Maybe a win for rec, who knows.

Very good, I heard about terms from city and it does not look good to have any competitive teams there....fees city set for Largo fields are CRAZY

Comment

Win for Celtic anyway. They get rid of a competitor. Loss for competitive soccer. Maybe a win for rec, who knows.
                              Largo have not been a competitor for 6 years or so. Just means the club can grow and start branching out into other markets.

Comment

Celtic got the fields all right but I am not sure they will enjoy as much as they thought they would. FP and AS let it go because the terms were so bad it made no sense. They will only be able to use the fields for competitive 2 days a week. Other days the fields will be used for other sports. The city will have exclusive access several days in a month too. It will be very difficult to maneuver around this and build a working schedule for a club that relies mostly on its competitive profits. On top of that the fees are pretty high too. So it's not even a great deal LOL I mean Celtic can always just sneak around and use the fields when they are not supposed to … who will know right? But as other sports will build other leagues will probably demand access to the fields as they should and it will be impossible for them to cheat and use the fields as they wish. In the long term they got themselves a bad deal. And as other posters said, in the long term soccer lost a great facility. Oh well, this is the story of soccer in Pinellas. You all can thrash Pasco but since FP took Pasco soccer is great there. We need a mega club in Pinellas too to be united and stay relevant. If this continues all talent will go to Pasco or Hillsborough and we will be left with rec in Pinellas.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X