Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDA pay to play minutes

The side training is cash in the coaches pockets.
    PDA probably looks the other way.
    💯 conflict of interest.
    Club run technical sessions at least have different coaches.
    $20 per session seems to be the least you’ll pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Who says I’m from outside PDA ? Maybe I am a parent who is sick of the sham but I can’t speak out or our Coach and Team Manager will take it out on my kid? I’ve witnessed the repercussions first hand for years with this club but it’s still doesn’t make it right. The club politics and pay to play conspiracy is worse than most people on the outside could comprehend.
      It’s pretty simple then. Leave. This is on you then.

Comment

I wonder if Mike was aware of Nick running indoor practices all winter violating the Governors Executive order at the height of this past years Covid resurgence? The club was also the main influencer on banning interstate travel for tournaments so this kind of spits in the face of their policy against hosting organized indoor practices during winter months. Was the clubs stance all for perception or was Nick more concerned about his bottom line $$$$.
        If this is true, those coaches should be removed from the club.

Comment

Choose not to play at PDA. Choose not to support the machine. I mean scam. That’s your answer. In your hands. You’re not forced to play soccer at PDA. Grow a set and play where you’re happiest.

Comment

PDA seems to be leaving NC “Black & Blue” I haven’t seen so many L’s for this club at a showcase ever.
            I’m curious which PDA team your kid was cut from? It’s obvious.

Comment

If this is true, those coaches should be removed from the club.
              It’s not. Now go back to yelling at your daughter for not being good enough.

Comment

PDA Blue with a combined 1-6-2 record across the three age groups?
                That can't be right.

Comment

What a way to pretend everything is hunky dorky. Probably 80% of the parents around you are saying “we should be better than this” but because PDA is in the worst division we are just coasting and counting the stack of money pretending to be the best in NJ.

Comment

You are embarrassing yourself.

Comment

You are embarrassing yourself.
                      Not really. Considering you didn’t answer the question, I’d say you are the embarrassment. It’s pretty obvious your upset that your kid wasn’t playing or got cut and you took to a msg board to bash he club.

Comment

Yes cause 2-0-1 and 2-1 alone equal to one win. They must not teach math in GA Kool Aid land.
                        Dude. There was only one win for all the blue teams. Are you that stupid.

GA or no GA the math is the same. PDA sucks on the national stage since all of the GDA clubs moved back in.

Time for PDA to step up the training. The players demand it. The parents are asking for it. Stop the stupid stuff from the last 2 years.

Comment

Not really. Considering you didn’t answer the question, I’d say you are the embarrassment. It’s pretty obvious your upset that your kid wasn’t playing or got cut and you took to a msg board to bash he club.
                          Stupid parents like you drag the club into abyss. Get out of here loser.

Comment

I expected South to struggle but White and Blue also struggled.

U15
                            South 0-3
                            Blue 1-1-1
                            White 1-1-1

U16
                            South 2-1
                            Blue 0-3
                            White 2-0-1

U17
                            South 1-2
                            Blue 0-2-1
                            White 0-2-1

PDA is in a free fall.

GA is the future for NJ soccer.

Comment

Enjoy that long ride home.

Comment

PDA is in a free fall.

GA is the future for NJ soccer.
                                Truth! GA will shortly surpass ECNL as the premier platform for girls in the USA with not only the best chances to play for the best colleges and universities but also the USWNT and the Olympic team. If the GA clubs in NJ were playing ECNL they be winning national championships.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X