Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is MO aware of the side hustle of his coaches?
    do you mean mandatory ap2t which is totally unrelated to MO or Rutgers

Comment

do you mean mandatory ap2t which is totally unrelated to MO or Rutgers
      Ap2t has a number of people associated with Rutgers

Comment

MO doesn't care about conflicts of interest. He's a walking recruiting violation.

Comment

NH at PDA has been doing this for years. PDA only offers 2 training sessions. If you want a 3rd session, or if you want your 09 daughter to get any minutes, you pay. If you have a problem with it, don't go to PDA, very simple. We choose to pay

Comment

NH at PDA has been doing this for years. PDA only offers 2 training sessions. If you want a 3rd session, or if you want your 09 daughter to get any minutes, you pay. If you have a problem with it, don't go to PDA, very simple. We choose to pay
            He’s not the only one. There are others. I agree. Don’t b*tch about it. Leave. Like we did or don’t join.

Not against coaches doing side trainings to hustle for a living but they should do for another team. Not your own roster. This practice brings a load of issues.

Comment

Correct. PDA Blue team coach runs a “training” with another coach. Many kids that have gone to the “program” have advanced in the club as a result. It happens all the time and it’s not a secret at all. It’s really up to the parents if they Care that much. Some do, some do not.

Comment

Guy doesn’t go farther than 10 mins from campus to recruit fish from a barrel. You think he cares about the private ventures of his lieutenants?

Comment

PDA needs more optional training after the debacle in North Carolina.

Comment

What happened in NC? Full is in!

Comment

Organized Crime Family

PDA does it and so do other places. Pay to play is alive and well. Watch what happens to your kid at MF if you don’t join DB and JR’s sham technical training that costs extra and is worthless
                      Who says I’m from outside PDA ? Maybe I am a parent who is sick of the sham but I can’t speak out or our Coach and Team Manager will take it out on my kid? I’ve witnessed the repercussions first hand for years with this club but it’s still doesn’t make it right. The club politics and pay to play conspiracy is worse than most people on the outside could comprehend.

Comment

I wonder if Mike was aware of Nick running indoor practices all winter violating the Governors Executive order at the height of this past years Covid resurgence? The club was also the main influencer on banning interstate travel for tournaments so this kind of spits in the face of their policy against hosting organized indoor practices during winter months. Was the clubs stance all for perception or was Nick more concerned about his bottom line $$$$.

Comment

PDA needs more optional training after the debacle in North Carolina.
                          I expected South to struggle but White and Blue also struggled.

U15
                          South 0-3
                          Blue 1-1-1
                          White 1-1-1

U16
                          South 2-1
                          Blue 0-3
                          White 2-0-1

U17
                          South 1-2
                          Blue 0-2-1
                          White 0-2-1

Comment

What happened in NC? Full is in!
                            PDA seems to be leaving NC “Black & Blue” I haven’t seen so many L’s for this club at a showcase ever.

Comment

I expected South to struggle but White and Blue also struggled.

U15
                              South 0-3
                              Blue 1-1-1
                              White 1-1-1

U16
                              South 2-1
                              Blue 0-3
                              White 2-0-1

U17
                              South 1-2
                              Blue 0-2-1
                              White 0-2-1

PDA Blue with a combined 1-6-2 record across the three age groups?

Comment

PDA Blue with a combined 1-6-2 record across the three age groups?
                                Yes cause 2-0-1 and 2-1 alone equal to one win. They must not teach math in GA Kool Aid land.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X