blah blah blah blah blah
    blah blah blah blah blah
    blah blah blah blah blah
    blah blah blah blah blah

Con is today's version of the teacher in the Peanuts comics

"blah blah blah blah blah
    blah blah blah blah blah
    blah blah blah blah blah"

The most developed thoughts you have posted during all your time on this board. It must have taken you quite a while to come up with that. Hopefully you didn't overwork your pea-sized Democrat brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Ah, you are the Con Man trying to peddle his wares again. Trump must be a really fearsome guy to have Democrat fifth like you so scared. Very comical.
      Scared?

I’m laughing at him. And you. Just old men ranting from your Barca loungers.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Scared?

I’m laughing at him. And you. Just old men ranting from your Barca loungers.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
        There is nothing funnier than you wet behind the ears children thinking you know something about life. Your are an embarrassment to the country.

Comment

Imagine the Outrage if These Words Were Spoken by a Member of the Trump Family

Newly-uncovered text messages from first son Hunter Biden are another example of the Biden family's history of White privilege and derogatory attitude toward African-Americans.

In damning texts reported by the London Daily Mail, the younger Biden, 51, routinely messaged his $845-per-hour attorney George Mesires references to the N-word.

"How much money do I owe you, because [N-word] you better not be charging me Hennessy rates," Hunter said in one exchange.

In another conversation, Hunter made a joke about his genitals before closing with, "I only love you because you are Black," and "true dat, [N-word]." Mesires is White.

Devine called the texts another example of "Biden privilege" and "White privilege", and mentioned that if the messages were written by Donald Trump Jr. or Eric Trump, they would not receive such light coverage as they have thus far.

"It is just Joe Biden and his Teflon coating that he has. And Leo [Terrell] is quite right. This is projection by Joe Biden, projecting his own family's White privilege," said Devine.

"You couldn't get anyone more white privileged than Hunter Biden -- who has had everything handed to him on a silver platter since he was born. His father has made sure that his son has had jobs, has had university, has had clients, foreign clients showering him with millions of dollars. He has had every door opened to him."

Devine added that the elder Biden continues to, in her words, "project his own racism onto the whole of America – he has sullied all of us with his own."

It was noted that one of Biden's icons during his time in the Senate was the late Sen. Robert Byrd, D-W.V., who was a Ku Klux Klan recruiter in his youth.

"Joe Biden partnered with a former Klansman who filibustered the Civil Rights Act of '64 and the Voting Rights Act of '65 to stop the integration of school and school-busing, [and said] he didn't want schools to become ‘racial jungles’; Joe's words back in the day," Hannity said. "Then he praised [Byrd] when he died."

In 1977, then-Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., warned that unless there was "orderly integration", "my children are going to grow up in a jungle -- the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

Terrell, a civil rights attorney and former civics teacher, said he predicted that Democrats writ large will continue their silence over both Bidens' racially insensitive actions.

He recalled that one main reason for him to leave the Democratic Party after decades of support was when the elder Biden remarked to a New York City radio program during the 2020 election that if African-Americans have a difficult time deciding whether to vote for him over Donald Trump, they "ain't Black."

"[H]e needs to look in the mirror," Terrell said in part.

Comment

Newly-uncovered text messages from first son Hunter Biden are another example of the Biden family's history of White privilege and derogatory attitude toward African-Americans.

In damning texts reported by the London Daily Mail, the younger Biden, 51, routinely messaged his $845-per-hour attorney George Mesires references to the N-word.

"How much money do I owe you, because [N-word] you better not be charging me Hennessy rates," Hunter said in one exchange.

In another conversation, Hunter made a joke about his genitals before closing with, "I only love you because you are Black," and "true dat, [N-word]." Mesires is White.

Devine called the texts another example of "Biden privilege" and "White privilege", and mentioned that if the messages were written by Donald Trump Jr. or Eric Trump, they would not receive such light coverage as they have thus far.

"It is just Joe Biden and his Teflon coating that he has. And Leo [Terrell] is quite right. This is projection by Joe Biden, projecting his own family's White privilege," said Devine.

"You couldn't get anyone more white privileged than Hunter Biden -- who has had everything handed to him on a silver platter since he was born. His father has made sure that his son has had jobs, has had university, has had clients, foreign clients showering him with millions of dollars. He has had every door opened to him."

Devine added that the elder Biden continues to, in her words, "project his own racism onto the whole of America – he has sullied all of us with his own."

It was noted that one of Biden's icons during his time in the Senate was the late Sen. Robert Byrd, D-W.V., who was a Ku Klux Klan recruiter in his youth.

"Joe Biden partnered with a former Klansman who filibustered the Civil Rights Act of '64 and the Voting Rights Act of '65 to stop the integration of school and school-busing, [and said] he didn't want schools to become ‘racial jungles’; Joe's words back in the day," Hannity said. "Then he praised [Byrd] when he died."

In 1977, then-Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., warned that unless there was "orderly integration", "my children are going to grow up in a jungle -- the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

Terrell, a civil rights attorney and former civics teacher, said he predicted that Democrats writ large will continue their silence over both Bidens' racially insensitive actions.

He recalled that one main reason for him to leave the Democratic Party after decades of support was when the elder Biden remarked to a New York City radio program during the 2020 election that if African-Americans have a difficult time deciding whether to vote for him over Donald Trump, they "ain't Black."

"[H]e needs to look in the mirror," Terrell said in part.
            Some how, some way, the lefty keyboard warriors on this site will turn this around into a Trump thing. There is no way they will stay on topic here and denounce hunter biden.

Comment

I’m just finding the degree to which you cons are “triggered” more and more each day to be very telling ….and satisfying.

Long form posts like the one above appearing on multiple threads all within a short period. Even if I wanted to (and I don’t), who has the time for that other than bitter ender losers who are either unemployed or posting on their employer’s dime? Look around. The number of words thrown at the wall just this morning by some triggered con is breathtaking.

Comment

I’m just finding the degree to which you cons are “triggered” more and more each day to be very telling ….and satisfying.

Long form posts like the one above appearing on multiple threads all within a short period. Even if I wanted to (and I don’t), who has the time for that other than bitter ender losers who are either unemployed or posting on their employer’s dime? Look around. The number of words thrown at the wall just this morning by some triggered con is breathtaking.
                "How much money do I owe you, because [N-word] you better not be charging me Hennessy rates"

I would think a comment like that would get your ire up, but since it came from the left it's just ignored and you'll just turn it into a 'con' issue.

Go back to bed.

Comment

Oh….I just came to my senses and realized that our dumbass cons are incapable of writing anything original of that length, so I picked up the first sentence and did “the Google.”

That entire long post was cribbed word for word from FOX

LMAO @ con’s “fake news”

FOX IS fake news

Comment

And yet it's OK for you and your fellow libs to post long form posts?
                    Nice deflection though.
                    We didn't expect you to stay on topic and denounce hunter biden

Comment

Nice deflection though.
                      Libbies post their sources. Cons do not.

Comment

Because, if the source is posted you concentrate on that, not the message. So, I intentionally leave it out in the hope you will read the message. And I also know you won't, since it paints your party and leader in a negative light.

"How much money do I owe you, because [N-word] you better not be charging me Hennessy rates"

Despicable commentary. Why isn't this an issue? Serious question. WHY?

Comment

He didn't want to post the link but I will;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ages-show.html

Comment

Nice deflection though.
                            You are going to have to show us where I EVER made a 400+ word post that I cribbed from elsewhere without attribution of you want to convince people of your lie.

Go ahead. Also, show how they went up on multiple threads within an hour.

Face it. You are triggered. The more you post, the fewer people read the threads, unlike the good old days when my libby buddies and I had dozens of people reading.

That was BEFORE we ran the last administration out of town :)

So now you are desperate and keep going back to the well, getting more unhinged every step of the way.

Keep winning hearts and minds.

LMAO @ you, Trigger. Have a bag of oats

Comment

Despicable commentary. Why isn't this an issue? Serious question. WHY?

Comment

You are going to have to show us where I EVER made a 400+ word post that I cribbed from elsewhere without attribution of you want to convince people of your lie.

Go ahead. Also, show how they went up on multiple threads within an hour.

Face it. You are triggered. The more you post, the fewer people read the threads, unlike the good old days when my libby buddies and I had dozens of people reading.

That was BEFORE we ran the last administration out of town :)

So now you are desperate and keep going back to the well, getting more unhinged every step of the way.

Keep winning hearts and minds.

LMAO @ you, Trigger. Have a bag of oats
                                You keep deflecting.
                                Why can't you simply address the original post and denounce hunter biden as a racist?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X