Supplemental training?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should I go with? Besa Soccer or LG Soccerfit?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Watch the euro's, pick a great player, mimic them.
      Haha good advice. The much maligned “alternative view” on E+ actually has cameras that follow key players for about 10 min. Interesting perspective on the small things they do to affect the larger play if you watch and realize the larger context (a bit hard because you have to look at the other views nearly simultaneously). Either way it’s all there even if you have to rewind. Carli Lloyd did a nice Details segment on Aaronson that just aired from the costa Rica friendly. Lots of good analysis there and funny to have a USWNT member analyzing the USMNT

Comment

Who should I go with? Besa Soccer or LG Soccerfit?
        Only LGSF if your kid plays at CFC regional and is looking for a starting spot or more PT.

Comment

Only LGSF if your kid plays at CFC regional and is looking for a starting spot or more PT.
          Probably some truth to that. He’s a very good coach who is passionate about the game. No phone watching. Team loves him.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. We do not play for CFC but will book a session anyways.

Comment

My son plays for NYCFC at the 2005 level and he has been training with BESA For 2 years

Highly recommend

Comment

All LG does is agility & no actual soccer technical in game work.

The girls who go there still don’t know how to shoot or cross correctly & some still don’t know how to pass correctly

Train on things that you were actually using a game some of his patterns don’t make any sense

My daughter has been going there and now she trains with one of the Oakwood girls coaches

Comment

The girls who go there still don’t know how to shoot or cross correctly & some still don’t know how to pass correctly

Train on things that you were actually using a game some of his patterns don’t make any sense

My daughter has been going there and now she trains with one of the Oakwood girls coaches
                  She will certainly learn how to play possession using negative passes in front of their own goal.

Comment

LG must be doing something right. He won the league this year and we all know CFC doesn’t choose the best players. It’s all favoritism.

Comment

LG must be doing something right. He won the league this year and we all know CFC doesn’t choose the best players. It’s all favoritism.
                      Aw...some kids dad isn't feeling the love. Tell your D to work harder for more PT. That's how it works most of the time. You don't have a winning season only chosing favorites

Comment

Aw...some kids dad isn't feeling the love. Tell your D to work harder for more PT. That's how it works most of the time. You don't have a winning season only chosing favorites
                        So, what you’re saying is that if you are a CFC player and not working with a supplemental trainer— who also happens to be employed by CFC, you’re not working hard enough and not going to get enough PT? Smells fishy.

Comment

Spoken by the parent that pays for his kids playing time

Comment

And he is still losing half that team for next year. What does that tell you ….. players not moving up, just going back to wherever they came from.

Comment

And he is still losing half that team for next year. What does that tell you ….. players not moving up, just going back to wherever they came from.
                              some moving up to ECNL I and a few who couldn't hang going back to FSA. nothing to see here. good luck

Comment

some moving up to ECNL I and a few who couldn't hang going back to FSA. nothing to see here. good luck
                                I’m surprised more CFC ECRL kids don’t move to FSA ECNL. The kids moving this year will improve the FSA team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X