Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some one on here always get worked up about transgender athletes. I think they must be secretly transgender
    Since most posts are against it seems more are worried their girls can't compete.

Comment

In track your scholarship opportunities are based on your times. It's one of the few sports that's very cut and dry based on metrics. Coaches don't' give a crap if you won a state title.
      Exactly. Great post.
      You have the fastest-time of anyone on our current roster BUT since you didn’t win states , we cant recruit you.

Comment

Some one on here always get worked up about transgender athletes. I think they must be secretly transgender
        No, I just don't want my women to have to face an increased risk of receiving an injury in a contact sport against people that are physically more likely to do just that.

Comment

No, I just don't want my women to have to face an increased risk of receiving an injury in a contact sport against people that are physically more likely to do just that.
          As far as soccer goes, I would put your energy into another issue that is more likely to actually impact your kid. There are very few transgender athletes in girls soccer...I have only come across a single one in years and years, and they were not any threat at all....not a talented player. Relax.

Comment

As far as soccer goes, I would put your energy into another issue that is more likely to actually impact your kid. There are very few transgender athletes in girls soccer...I have only come across a single one in years and years, and they were not any threat at all....not a talented player. Relax.
            Until very recently all states had biological men playing on the men's teams. Saying you never really saw biological men playing on women's teams when it wasn't allowed is a poor argument. As states start allowing biological men to play on women's teams, the number of people doing so will increase.

Comment

Until very recently all states had biological men playing on the men's teams. Saying you never really saw biological men playing on women's teams when it wasn't allowed is a poor argument. As states start allowing biological men to play on women's teams, the number of people doing so will increase.
              Oh no....it will go from 1 in ten thousand to 2 in ten thousand. So stressful.

Comment

I identify as a refrigerator. Is there a league for refrigerators to play soccer?

Comment

I identify as a refrigerator. Is there a league for refrigerators to play soccer?
                  i’m transitioning from a stove to a fridge as well. i’m intrested as well

Comment

In track your scholarship opportunities are based on your times. It's one of the few sports that's very cut and dry based on metrics. Coaches don't' give a crap if you won a state title.
                    Exactly, that's why the crybabies' suits were BS...

Comment

The only cases I've heard of were the crybabies in CT running HS track who claimed their scholarship opportunities were affected because they didn't win at States. Meanwhile, if they were competing in NY against cis females only, the crybabies wouldn't even qualify to compete in States.
                      I live in CT. My D has competed against these transgender females. One of those cis gender girls who is part of that lawsuit ran 11.7 in the 100m in HS. Not many HS cis girls in the country much less in NY running that time in HS. Yet she still didn’t win states. Those two trans athletes hold 15 records in CT, yet as males, they were below average sprinters. All CT transgender athletes have to do is identify as female, and you can compete as female. Unlike college, no hormone treatment is necessary in HS. Call them crybabies all you want. But once it affects your kid, you too will see the injustice.

Comment

I live in CT. My D has competed against these transgender females. One of those cis gender girls who is part of that lawsuit ran 11.7 in the 100m in HS. Not many HS cis girls in the country much less in NY running that time in HS. Yet she still didn’t win states. Those two trans athletes hold 15 records in CT, yet as males, they were below average sprinters. All CT transgender athletes have to do is identify as female, and you can compete as female. Unlike college, no hormone treatment is necessary in HS. Call them crybabies all you want. But once it affects your kid, you too will see the injustice.
                        This is a soccer forum. please stick to soccer and discuss track on the track forum.

Comment

Refrigerators are welcome but the chances of them being any good as soccer at all are very very slim but go for it refrigerator. Good luck!

Comment

Hello, my daughter has graduated from HS, but I wanted some opinions on the situation of boys who are transitioning to female being allowed to play girls soccer. If my kid was till playing and she had to play against a trans-boy who was stronger and faster than her, I would be pretty upset. I understand that trans-kids need to have the same rights as everyone else, but does that include a physical sport like soccer????
                            Do you have examples of when this has been an issue or are you just pulling this out of your a$s?

Comment

Do you have examples of when this has been an issue or are you just pulling this out of your a$s?
                              Not pulling anything out, but it’s obvious you’re putting something in...

Comment

This is a soccer forum. please stick to soccer and discuss track on the track forum.
                                Like the poster said, once it affects your child in competition, you will care.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X