X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trans-gender Boys playing girls soccer

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I knew I had seen this same thread elsewhere, filled with haters including the board-famous Title Con who supposedly posts on multiple boards

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=162933
    liberal board bully trolls other state boards looking for infamous TC and accuses him of Trolling!!!! (this is too funny).

Liberal Hypocrisy from the loony left always in hi gear.

TC in your head 247365 renting free space.

Comment

I knew I had seen this same thread elsewhere, filled with haters including the board-famous Title Con who supposedly posts on multiple boards

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=162933
      You saw this same thread somewhere, another board, and then accuse someone else of being on other boards. Pot meet kettle?

Comment

You saw this same thread somewhere, another board, and then accuse someone else of being on other boards. Pot meet kettle?
        This board doesn't get much traffic, the CT board does and my kids' teams play CT teams. Better league info too. There's some crazy political stuff on that board and whoever moderates this site created a separate political section; don't wade in unless you have a strong stomach

Comment

This board doesn't get much traffic, the CT board does and my kids' teams play CT teams. Better league info too. There's some crazy political stuff on that board and whoever moderates this site created a separate political section; don't wade in unless you have a strong stomach
          There is one wacko that just posts the same nonsense there as here. You don't need a strong stomach. You just have to have patience to deal with an idiot.

Comment

This will be the end of girls soccer

Comment

This will be the end of girls soccer
              Oh yeah, all maybe five trans players inbthe whole state will ruin it!!!!!

USSF, the proliferation of too many leagues , watering down of competition, too much travel, too expensive, too much emphasis on wins (not fundamentals/player development), too much emphasis on college scholarships, weak professional leagues, lack of soccer culture - all those things are harming soccer, not a handful of trans players.

Comment

There is one wacko that just posts the same nonsense there as here. You don't need a strong stomach. You just have to have patience to deal with an idiot.
                Or two (or more) people with opinions that do not match your own. But hey everyone that disagrees must be a total wacko. And we wonder why the country is in the state it is in.

Comment

Trans-gender Boys playing girls soccer

USSF, the proliferation of too many leagues , watering down of competition, too much travel, too expensive, too much emphasis on wins (not fundamentals/player development), too much emphasis on college scholarships, weak professional leagues, lack of soccer culture - all those things are harming soccer, not a handful of trans players.
                  How many were there 10 years ago? how many were there 5 years ago?
                  are you sure its about five right now? can you post your data source?

or perhaps you are just typing whatever bs comes to mind?

Comment

And when a team of U15 boys starts playing in ECNL will you still feel the same?

Comment

And when a team of U15 boys starts playing in ECNL will you still feel the same?
                      U15 boys play in ecnl right now and the world.continue to spin just fine. Relax.

Comment

U15 boys play in ecnl right now and the world.continue to spin just fine. Relax.
                        😃good one!

Comment

The trans bashing purpose of your thread is clear. We are not idiots.
                          That’s not true, I don't have anything against abominations : )

Comment

That’s not true, I don't have anything against abominations : )
                            Thanks for confirming your hatred.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X