Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go **** yourself and your **** wife. RT has had more trips to the winners podium than any other coach in NJ. Suck on that you jerkoff. WE ARE THE SHORE!
    ^^PDA 2009 Parent^^

Comment

If what I think I am reading is true this is an outright embarrassment. They took new girls to a tournament, when in fact those girls didn’t contribute to them getting there? I am sure some of these guys know sports but you have to wonder. A team is a sum of its parts. The camaraderie and bond teams develop is more important then talent. Talent helps but it has to be forged in battles and relationships. Whoever made this decision should be embarrassed and clearly are not as enlightened as they though. If I was a parent on this team I would have serious doubts.
      This^^^^ They added something like 5 new players half way through the year. In all fairness the team doesn't really play enough games so it is hard to judge success from few league games and 1 tournament a season. That is the biggest issue IMO - when you dont play games all the time there is no way to succeed. The other ECNL teams play constantly, as a core team all the time and the difference was noticeable. PDA is holding back the success of their own players for fear of losing to a "lesser team" --but if they actually played games, scrimmages anything --they probably would have killed it in Florida.

Comment

This^^^^ They added something like 5 new players half way through the year. In all fairness the team doesn't really play enough games so it is hard to judge success from few league games and 1 tournament a season. That is the biggest issue IMO - when you dont play games all the time there is no way to succeed. The other ECNL teams play constantly, as a core team all the time and the difference was noticeable. PDA is holding back the success of their own players for fear of losing to a "lesser team" --but if they actually played games, scrimmages anything --they probably would have killed it in Florida.
        Agree. It’s not about soccer. It’s about wins. That’s ok but be transparent. In no way is PDA focused on the quality of how the game is played.

Comment

Did they ever play?

Comment

If what I think I am reading is true this is an outright embarrassment. They took new girls to a tournament, when in fact those girls didn’t contribute to them getting there? I am sure some of these guys know sports but you have to wonder. A team is a sum of its parts. The camaraderie and bond teams develop is more important then talent. Talent helps but it has to be forged in battles and relationships. Whoever made this decision should be embarrassed and clearly are not as enlightened as they though. If I was a parent on this team I would have serious doubts.
            This is PDA’s biggest problem. Bringing in new players that are equal or slightly better in hopes for a win at the nationals - literally means that the PDA coach don’t understand the game. It’s not an individual sport and building a team is THE HARDEST part of coaching. Finding talent is easy. Having the talent connected requires more thinking from a coach and a leader captain. What a waste of talent and trust lost.

Comment

This is PDA’s biggest problem. Bringing in new players that are equal or slightly better in hopes for a win at the nationals - literally means that the PDA coach don’t understand the game. It’s not an individual sport and building a team is THE HARDEST part of coaching. Finding talent is easy. Having the talent connected requires more thinking from a coach and a leader captain. What a waste of talent and trust lost.
              MASSIVE Matchfit Shore announcement coming soon! We are about to change the landscape once again in NJ!! #matchfitfamily

Comment

Yes, well said.

Comment

This is a test

Comment

Do you think MatchFit will weasel out of both games this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                      Do you think MatchFit will weasel out of both games this season?
                      Absolutely

Comment

Come on. This isn’t fair. They have no fields. Give them a break.

Comment

Come on. This isn’t fair. They have no fields. Give them a break.
                          PDA teams play on 1/2 fields that don’t even have enough room to move, sometimes next to kids 1/2 their age. But usually it’s just cancelled so it doesn’t really matter.

Comment

PDA teams play on 1/2 fields that don’t even have enough room to move, sometimes next to kids 1/2 their age. But usually it’s just cancelled so it doesn’t really matter.
                            PDA? what about MFA....they have 3-4 teams on one field with those smokey generators running (definitely not good for the climate)

Comment

Looking forward to playing this fall. How did you make out at Stars?

Comment

Matchfit got beat badly in all 3 games at Stars. Losing by 2-3 goals every game is poor. Sure DB blamed the girls and had them running while he chastised them all week

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X