Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MatchFit Cancels 08 Rematch Against PDA Blue

Enjoying the recent wins against subpar competition? Shore 09’s unavailable? Let us know when you are ready for a dose of reality. You should be embarrassed.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enjoying the recent wins against subpar competition? Shore 09’s unavailable? Let us know when you are ready for a dose of reality. You should be embarrassed.
    Probably the team already got accepted to be on PDA ECRL and bolted from the dumpster fire 🔥

Other games rescheduled as well. Probably because they don’t really have any fields to play on.

Comment

Weather have anything to do with that?

Comment

Bull****. What a joke. Afraid of a little competition are we???? Keep playing and beating low level EDP clubs and boasting about it. Afraid to play the real deal. Buh bye 👋🏼 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Weather have anything to do with that?
          Scared to play in a little rain? Don’t want to ruin the fields? Wait you don’t have fields.

Comment

One of those 'subpar' teams we beat had no trouble with your girls the next day.

Comment

Heard PDA white cancelled their games at FSA in the older age groups on Fri !! They were the away team and just didn’t go

Comment

Heard PDA white cancelled their games at FSA in the older age groups on Fri !! They were the away team and just didn’t go
                PdA white didn’t cancel anything. You don’t know **** about soccer. Ha w dj on your rev team loser

Comment

Embarassing

This is my first view of this talking soccer. My daughter has played soccer for many years and at a high level. You people should be EMBARASSED in the way you are talking. This is youth sports and not one of you plays on the field. You are PARENTS! Stop living through your kids and let them play. The kids have sportsmanship and the parents do not. Sad and a Joke!

This is all that is wrong with youth sports, and in 5 years when the majority don't play college soccer or at a high level, what will you talk about/!

Comment

This is my first view of this talking soccer. My daughter has played soccer for many years and at a high level. You people should be EMBARASSED in the way you are talking. This is youth sports and not one of you plays on the field. You are PARENTS! Stop living through your kids and let them play. The kids have sportsmanship and the parents do not. Sad and a Joke!

This is all that is wrong with youth sports, and in 5 years when the majority don't play college soccer or at a high level, what will you talk about/!
                    Move along you tool bag

Comment

Tool Bag

Are you serious? Who talks like this? I guarantee you would not say this to my face. This is youth sports. Your kid plays at PDA- that is awesome and she is probably a great player. Venom on a message board is embarrassing. I am scared what you are teaching your kid--I doubt sportsmanship with your attitude. Get a life and stop living through your child.

Comment

Move along you tool bag
                        if you are so tough and going to call someone tool bag, don't by anonymous. who are you?

Comment

This forum should be shut down, it’s toxic parents spewing hate towards each other!

Comment

if you are so tough and going to call someone tool bag, don't by anonymous. who are you?
                            Come to the PDA MatchFit game and I’ll introduce myself. Oh wait that game will never happen.

Comment

I love these people who are so disgusted yet you take the time to continue to read and respond on this forum.

Laughable. Now back to the program. Your club is crap.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X