Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pedophile Gaetz has delusions of grandeur

Matt Gaetz announced he’s running for president in 2024.

There’s no law that says a convicted felon can’t run for president, so… Go for it Matt!!

Lol

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Matt Gaetz announced he’s running for president in 2024.

There’s no law that says a convicted felon can’t run for president, so… Go for it Matt!!

Lol
    It was just announced he's being investigated for possible obstruction, tampering with evidence and witnesses related to the sex trafficking investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It was just announced he's being investigated for possible obstruction, tampering with evidence and witnesses related to the sex trafficking investigation.
      Just one in a long line of republican scumbags. He's Donnie's boy. Rather, he was Donnie's boy. Donnie will never protect this scumbag until Donnie himself is indicted. Then they'll be best pals again. As Matty told, he was so close to Donnie that he had chats with Donnie while on the dumpster.

Comment

I think I said this is really easy .....

This tense showdown between Hunter Biden and Matt Gaetz over drug use is quite something

"Were you on drugs when you were on the Burisma board?" Gaetz asked, referencing the Ukrainian energy company that Hunter Biden had served as a board member for.

"Mr. Gaetz, look me in the eye. You really think that's appropriate to ask me?" Biden replied.

"Absolutely," Gaetz said.

"Of all the people sitting around this table, do you think that's appropriate to ask me?" Biden asked Gaetz.

The tense moment comes on the heels of numerous news reports about Gaetz's partying. In April 2021, CNN reported that Gaetz had attended parties where people would share drugs like ecstasy and cocaine.

And in October, Oklahoma Sen. Markwayne Mullin said Gaetz had boasted to other lawmakers about taking erectile dysfunction drugs with sports drinks so that "he could go all night."

really just too easy :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X