Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All Democrats should be indicted for conspiracy to commit murder through their support of policies that promote murders in cities like Chicago and New York. Of course, since Democrats abhor personal responsibility and 🎃honesty🎃, they will never take responsibility and will attack anyone who calls them out.
    I'm digging these typical fact-free republican projectionist posts all over these boards recently. Just talk nonsense without any facts to support them. Honest is the opposite of what republicans stand for. Don't believe me? Well here are some facts to chew on for your republican cultists, who no doubt will send us some links to QAnon sites as their comeback:

There have been 317 criminal indictments under three recent Republican presidents and only three indictments under three recent Democratic presidents.
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...trump-reagan-/

Bannon Joins Long List Of Trump Associates Who Have Been Charged Or Imprisoned
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...h=6a5624fd5ea4

All of the Trumpworld Figures Who’ve Been Arrested, Indicted, or Jailed
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/all-of...cted-or-jailed

Comment

I'm digging these typical fact-free republican projectionist posts all over these boards recently. Just talk nonsense without any facts to support them. Honest is the opposite of what republicans stand for. Don't believe me? Well here are some facts to chew on for your republican cultists, who no doubt will send us some links to QAnon sites as their comeback:

There have been 317 criminal indictments under three recent Republican presidents and only three indictments under three recent Democratic presidents.
      https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...trump-reagan-/

Bannon Joins Long List Of Trump Associates Who Have Been Charged Or Imprisoned
      https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...h=6a5624fd5ea4

All of the Trumpworld Figures Who’ve Been Arrested, Indicted, or Jailed
      https://www.thedailybeast.com/all-of...cted-or-jailed
      I have also watched with amazement while the cons just prattle on and on about “nonsense” as you point out, yet they are enured to developments like this:

Former President Donald Trump’s lies about a stolen 2020 election united right-wing supporters, conspiracy theorists and militants on Jan. 6, but the aftermath of the insurrection is roiling two of the most prominent far-right extremist groups at the U.S. Capitol that day.

More than three dozen members and associates across both the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers have been charged with crimes. Some local chapters cut ties with national leadership in the weeks after the deadly siege. The Proud Boys’ chairman called for a pause in the rallies that often have led to clashes with anti-fascist activists. And one Oath Keeper has agreed to cooperate against others charged in the riot.

More than two dozen Proud Boys leaders, members or associates are among those arrested. The group of self-described “Western chauvinists” emerged from far-right fringes during the Trump administration to mainstream GOP circles, with allies like longtime Trump backer Roger Stone. The group claims it has more than 30,000 members nationwide.

Members were accused of vandalizing property in Washington, D.C. Then, during a presidential debate with Biden, the group gained greater notoriety after Trump refused to condemn white supremacist groups and told the Proud Boys directly to “stand back and stand by.”
      From an AP article - well worth the read

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-i...435e225f8be616

Comment

Trump is pulling his one-month old blog. His feelings got hurt that no one was joining/reading.

Comment

Trump is pulling his one-month old blog. His feelings got hurt that no one was joining/reading.
          Just another in a long long line of failed ventures. His “presidency” being the biggest failure.

Comment

Sounds like Fauci is now being exposed as the partisan, biased, corrupt hack he is. And to think tens of millions of brain-dead Democrats believed that hack.

Comment

More Con cancel culture.

"North Carolina county bans Coca-Cola machines after company criticizes Georgia voting law"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-car...115733880.html

Comment

More Con cancel culture.

"North Carolina county bans Coca-Cola machines after company criticizes Georgia voting law"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-car...115733880.html
                Cons hating Coca Cola is like hating baseball and Apple pie.

UnAmerican but that is the GQP in 2021

Comment

Can you say “complicit?” I knew you could

Cons hating Coca Cola is like hating baseball and Apple pie.

UnAmerican but that is the GQP in 2021
                  yea, and scum liberals like you salute traitors like john cena and duane johnson cowering to CHINA for $$$$ liberals are sellouts whoring our country out like cheap tricks.

Comment

yea, and scum liberals like you salute traitors like john cena and duane johnson cowering to CHINA for $$$$ liberals are sellouts whoring our country out like cheap tricks.
                    Lol ….what do you say to the fact that “scum liberal” me was left scratching my head as I have no idea who John Cena or Duane Johnson are while you seem to be very familiar with them.

Should I “know” them? I used the Google to see ….

Let’s see ….John Cena is a WWE wrestler …well there’s your answer. I know ZERO about that. That’s a MAGAt thing, isn’t it? NASCAR only ….way more extreme.

Strike one con.

Ok, now to look up Duane Johnson and that’s when I discover you may have meant

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson

Did you? Or is there a “Duane Johnson” I should find?

Anyway on Dwayne Johnson, another WWE guy I knew ZERO about, but I confess I enjoyed his performance in the “Jumanji” sequel, the one and only movie I have ever seen him in. I also watched an episode of was it “Ballers” which I think was his show on HBO. Mediocre at best and I didn’t watch further.

So strike 2

Not a clue about Cena or Johnson Re: China. You really have to stop watching all those far right news agencies who attack actors and singers and such nonstop over their politics. No one cares other than butt hurt cons.

Comment

The biggest traitor our country ever had is clearly Donald J. Trump. No doubt about that.

Comment

The biggest traitor our country ever had is clearly Donald J. Trump. No doubt about that.
                        I agree 💯

Comment

Sounds like Fauci is now being exposed as the partisan, biased, corrupt hack he is. And to think tens of millions of brain-dead Democrats believed that hack.
                          Doesn’t sound at all like that to everyone who is not a far right extremist MAGAt.

Comment

Can you say “complicit?” I knew you could

Doesn’t sound at all like that to everyone who is not a far right extremist MAGAt.
                            really? so no comment from the brainwashed liberals over all of fauchis flip flops the past year? none? FFF (Flip Flop Fauchi) what a hack.

liberals to deaf blind and dumb sheep to question anything.

Comment

really? so no comment from the brainwashed liberals over all of fauchis flip flops the past year? none? FFF (Flip Flop Fauchi) what a hack.

liberals to deaf blind and dumb sheep to question anything.
                              I think you need to focus on something far more important to our great nation (I don’t agree of course about Fauci but I’m not here to play smallball with you as you attack people ad hominem rather than focusing on policy.

DOJ just sent this out now that we are 150 days post insurrection ….

DOJ has sent out a fact sheet in advance of tomorrow, which marks 150 days since the Jan. 6 riots. Highlights:
                              ~465 people arrested from nearly every state + DC
                              ~130 people charged with assaulting/interfering with police
                              ~200 charged w/ obstructing official proceeding
                              Quite a laundry list ….

Over 40 entered Capitol with deadly weapons ….

Comment

I think you need to focus on something far more important to our great nation (I don’t agree of course about Fauci but I’m not here to play smallball with you as you attack people ad hominem rather than focusing on policy.

DOJ just sent this out now that we are 150 days post insurrection ….

Quite a laundry list ….

Over 40 entered Capitol with deadly weapons ….

And meanwhile the Democrat human scum burns cities, murders dozens every weekend in the inner cities, and destroys billions in property all without consequence. The Democrat fifth is well on the way to destroying everything.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X