X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSA offers gone out?

Offers out yet?

Have not seen anything for the girls yet.

Did get offer for my son already. I would give it 3-5 days

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Have not seen anything for the girls yet.

Did get offer for my son already. I would give it 3-5 days
      What age is your son?

Comment

He is a 2006. Hang tight- probably will hear over the long weekend

Comment

He is a 2006. Hang tight- probably will hear over the long weekend
          I assume he was ECNL and wanted badly by the coaches if he already got an offer.

Comment

All I can say is yes....

Comment

All I can say is yes....
              Makes sense. They start at the top and work their way down.

Comment

Thanks. She would be a strong player on the middle team or weaker on top. Not interested in bottom team. She has a placement if it’s no good. Just curious.

Comment

If your moved to one of their NPL teams and have MH I would stay. He has a good rep of moving players back up.

I know with other families that were at FSA if you leave bc you were moved down you lose any chance you might have of ever getting back on ECNL 1 or 2

Comment

If youre a bottome player on the bottom team I completely understand as not wanting to spend that kind of money.

But if youre in the upper half of that bottom group please explain to me the down side to playing NPL? Ive seen all spring CT players playing with regional and regional players playing with ECNL.

Seems to me that many players are getting opportunities. You wont get these opportunities at another club.

Comment

If youre a bottome player on the bottom team I completely understand as not wanting to spend that kind of money.

But if youre in the upper half of that bottom group please explain to me the down side to playing NPL? Ive seen all spring CT players playing with regional and regional players playing with ECNL.

Seems to me that many players are getting opportunities. You wont get these opportunities at another club.
                      The downside is your kid won’t be challenged at practices and won’t really improve. Also, the NPL teams aren’t in the NPL, they are simply a CT regional team. The NPL teams at FSA are now a rebranded CT team and a mix of CT level kids and lower level NPL kids-definitely not with the money.

Comment

The downside is your kid won’t be challenged at practices and won’t really improve. Also, the NPL teams aren’t in the NPL, they are simply a CT regional team. The NPL teams at FSA are now a rebranded CT team and a mix of CT level kids and lower level NPL kids-definitely not with the money.
                        Correct, and those new “NPL” teams are going to get smoked all season since they are made up of CT level kids and previous lower level NPL kids. Huge waste of money. Also, they are the lowest team at FSA so management and coaches could care less about the team doing well, total money grab.

Comment

And all the dumb ass CT parents are going to think their kid got promoted or moved up to the new NPL team, nope. It’s still the same crappy CT level team with a cooler name.

Comment

FSA NPL teams still a better option than most local club's. Not all FSA age groups appear to have an NPL team. Rumor has it they are going to prioritize results.

Players still have access to ECNL
                            Fields are not an issue
                            3 trainings a week
                            Some other teams are more expensive and offer less

So again....whats the downside? If you are a player who wants to have acces to the ECNL platform NPL offers a good opportunity. If you cant make it off the bottom team then you are not an ECNL player. Its that simple

Comment

FSA NPL teams still a better option than most local club's. Not all FSA age groups appear to have an NPL team. Rumor has it they are going to prioritize results.

Players still have access to ECNL
                              Fields are not an issue
                              3 trainings a week
                              Some other teams are more expensive and offer less

So again....whats the downside? If you are a player who wants to have acces to the ECNL platform NPL offers a good opportunity. If you cant make it off the bottom team then you are not an ECNL player. Its that simple

Thanks FSA for that public service announcement!

Many other just as good if not better options out there than FSA C teams - cheaper too. Hilarious that they think people will fall for the "access to ECNL" :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X