X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Parents like you are the problem
    Yes. Thats why 5 players leave every season. Must be the parents and not the club lol. Is CJ Larry or is Larry really Cj?

Comment

Yes. Thats why 5 players leave every season. Must be the parents and not the club lol. Is CJ Larry or is Larry really Cj?
      Parents leave because of toxic people like you who can’t keep there mouth SHUT!!!

Comment

Parents leave because of toxic people like you who can’t keep there mouth SHUT!!!
        Its always thr parents right Cj, do you really want me to disclose to everyone the ineptitudes of KK and staff and trainers and why every tryout there are 3 kids who show up

Comment

My daughter plays at KK. The $2k a year they charge is definitely not worth it. Unfortunately her team will most be breaking up after this season also

Comment

Its always thr parents right Cj, do you really want me to disclose to everyone the ineptitudes of KK and staff and trainers and why every tryout there are 3 kids who show up
            You really need some psychological help! Do you hear yourself?

Comment

In you case yes it is the parents!

Comment

you dont know what the f you're talking about. go to hell

Comment

Doesn’t suck as much as your parenting

Comment

Doesn’t suck as much as your parenting
                    You're trash. Parents have gotten worse over time and you're the prime example

Comment

My daughter plays at KK. The $2k a year they charge is definitely not worth it. Unfortunately her team will most be breaking up after this season also
                      I call bull**** on this. It is less than $2000 and you are a Troll!!

Comment

Anyone that would make this thread is a moron and anyone talking smack is worse. Obviously, they know nothing. Go back under your rock with the bottle of vodka you are chugging. Really sad individulas.

Comment

Ok sorry. Its $1950. Dont ask Cj cause even though she works there she has no idea how much anything is lol. Its 1500 plus another 450 for winter. For practice 2x a week 1 hour each. The club caters to very week players who don't belong on the field. The very good players get frustrated and leave. I personally have seen 9 kids leave so far over 2 seasons

Comment

The club maybe has 80 players. 80 is generous

Comment

Ok sorry. Its $1950. Dont ask Cj cause even though she works there she has no idea how much anything is lol. Its 1500 plus another 450 for winter. For practice 2x a week 1 hour each. The club caters to very week players who don't belong on the field. The very good players get frustrated and leave. I personally have seen 9 kids leave so far over 2 seasons
                              Hey, Dickie boy, it's $1450 and $325 for winter. That covers the leagues and indoor practice.

I see that Dickie boy here is really in the know.

CJ works for KK Athletics NOT Atletico. Again, Dickie boy knows nothing. I would love you to out yourself so I could take care of that ugly face for you! How about it, Dickie?

Comment

Hey, Dickie boy, it's $1450 and $325 for winter. That covers the leagues and indoor practice.

I see that Dickie boy here is really in the know.

CJ works for KK Athletics NOT Atletico. Again, Dickie boy knows nothing. I would love you to out yourself so I could take care of that ugly face for you! How about it, Dickie?
                                Exactly. My child plays for KK. Kk is 1450 plus 450 for winter. Thats even what the KK website says moron. Cj told me to my face in her office full year is $1900. I guess your employee Cj is a liar now. Or maybe she is pocketing the money

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X