Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow do I really need to explain this to you?

We are the SKUNKS and you are the BITCHES

Vamos SKS!!
    Well said.

Comment

Change sun blazers to:

Skunk blazers
      Fighting Skunks
      Skunk me outside how bout dat
      This is the best thing I've seen. LMAOOOO

Skunk me outside how bout dat.

Literally dead.

Comment

We Ride together We fight together SKUNKS for life

Comment

so were adults actually fighting??

Comment

Let’s get the facts straight….. One of the Raiders player pull down one of the SK Sunblazers defenders hair, then the SK defender chased after the girl who pulled her hair, (because she “ “ the Raiders girl” started the whole incident and then she got scared of the Sk defender and ran) but as she’s chasing the girl her teammate #13 from the raiders team slide tackle the SK defender and got a cheap shot in and as the SK defender got up #13 Ran like her other teammate, and that’s when the SK goalie stuck up for her teammate. I don’t know what game you were watching but it obviously wasn’t this one.
            Unregistered
            Thugs
            Were the SKS parents really that drunk or just air headed that you guys didn’t see our Veo cameras? Do you really want us to post the videos??? It’s clear as day in the video of what happened. I think the two SKS parents are probably scared of the legal issues headed their way.

Comment

Were the SKS parents really that drunk or just air headed that you guys didn’t see our Veo cameras? Do you really want us to post the videos??? It’s clear as day in the video of what happened. I think the two SKS parents are probably scared of the legal issues headed their way.
              Skunks are lovers not fighters. Play those videos a f it will be us making sweet love to your wives

Comment

SKS is such a trashy club. Parents and the kids are always fighting, ghetto wanna be's.

Comment

Come for the soccer game, stay for the fist fight and the assault charges. That is the mission statement on the SKS website! LOL.

Comment

The one SKS dad that decided to attack the opposing teams dad got knock the f out. He was walking back wobbly all the way back to the parking lot! I think he will be more quite next season. These parents have always been a huge problem. Teams in the past have written letters to the leagues refusing to play them because this is all they know how to do is start trouble. The goalies Dad has been kick out of a bunch of games throughout the years. Thomas should be embarrassed that this is the reputation of his Club.

Comment

Womens soccer is like watching paint dry anyway. Kickball unlimited !

Comment

Let’s get the facts straight….. One of the Raiders player pull down one of the SK Sunblazers defenders hair, then the SK defender chased after the girl who pulled her hair, (because she “ “ the Raiders girl” started the whole incident and then she got scared of the Sk defender and ran) but as she’s chasing the girl her teammate #13 from the raiders team slide tackle the SK defender and got a cheap shot in and as the SK defender got up #13 Ran like her other teammate, and that’s when the SK goalie stuck up for her teammate. I don’t know what game you were watching but it obviously wasn’t this one.
                        Unregistered
                        Thugs
                        Tape or none of it actually happened...where’s the link?

Comment

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Please leave us alone

Comment

What age group was this?

Comment

Is this what SKS means when they say they have beat everyone they have played?

Comment

Is this what SKS means when they say they have beat everyone they have played?
                                You would never say that to my face

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X