Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do YOU speak for all Libs? I mean...I know yo THINK you do, but really?

Fauci said it's worth raising the question, liberals go crazy.

Fauci says it's time to drop the masks (within the framework of the 'allowed' circumstances), and liberals go crazy.

Maybe go back to bed and give it another shot in an hour?
    Although politifact had to quietly retract its previous fact check due to all of the information released, we all know token board Libby is more scientifically literate than top virologists, so I’ll wait until he finishes his investigation into the origins of the virus before commenting further.

Comment

Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra on Tuesday told the World Health Organization (WHO) that it "must" launch a more "transparent" investigation into the origins of the coronavirus amid mounting evidence that the virus may have escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab in China.

After the WHO appeared complicit with China's efforts to cover up the severity of the virus's spread, former President Trump severed ties with the international organization. The Biden administration rejoined the WHO this year, but it has remained critical of the lack of transparency in the group's reports on the early spread of the virus in China.

"The COVID-19 pandemic not only stole a year from our lives, it stole millions of lives," Becerra said in an address to the World Health Assembly, a conference organized by the WHO. "Now we must honor our departed by taking urgent action this year -- to strengthen health security and pandemic preparedness so that we are better prepared for the next global health crisis."

Comment

Do YOU speak for all Libs? I mean...I know yo THINK you do, but really?

Fauci said it's worth raising the question, liberals go crazy.

Fauci says it's time to drop the masks (within the framework of the 'allowed' circumstances), and liberals go crazy.

Maybe go back to bed and give it another shot in an hour?
        I’m speaking as a professional scientist, dumbass, not as a liberal, conservative, or anything in between.

Science doesn’t care about politics.

Comment

I’m speaking as a professional scientist, dumbass, not as a liberal, conservative, or anything in between.

Science doesn’t care about politics.
          So, the same scientist who pontificated that only an idiot would believe it came from a lab? When now those in charge say it's work a look? Same one? Just how many idiots are there out there in the CDC, in the White House, etc.? I'm sure if they really knew what was up, they'd be on here reading your posts and setting their agendas accordingly....

Yep, no politics in any of your posts. One of the voices in your head said it, so the rest believe it to be true.

Comment

It’s cute when you try so hard to sound smart when you’re trying to explain something way out of your league. Makes you sounds dumber than usual when you still spout off about things that have now been discredited Entertaining though 😘
            So nothing on point about any of the specifics I raised as usual. No surprise there. That’s your MO.

I’ll say it again for the other readers, not you Mr Doosh.

Chance they virus was man made is as high as the possibility moon is made of green cheese. Zero.

Chance it was isolated in the wild and the wild-type virus escaped from the lab? Possible but at this point like gambling on poor odds.

Appropriateness to dog the Chinese to be more transparent about a ton of their early observations? Absolutely.

Bye bye doosh.

Comment

So, the same scientist who pontificated that only an idiot would believe it came from a lab? When now those in charge say it's work a look? Same one? Just how many idiots are there out there in the CDC, in the White House, etc.? I'm sure if they really knew what was up, they'd be on here reading your posts and setting their agendas accordingly....

Yep, no politics in any of your posts. One of the voices in your head said it, so the rest believe it to be true.
              Let’s define “came from a lab.”

From the outset, you freaks maintained that the virus was constructed in a lab. In other words man made.

Chance of that ? Zero.

If “came from the lab” means a natural occurring virus that the Chinese isolated then escaped the lab via human error, much like anthrax made its way out of a USA research facility a few years back, that’s possible.

But we can dismiss the former possibility ENTIRELY.

I’d explain the science as to why we know that, but my time would be wasted explaining science to you.

Comment

From the outset, you freaks maintained that the virus was constructed in a lab. In other words man made.

Chance of that ? Zero.

If “came from the lab” means a natural occurring virus that the Chinese isolated then escaped the lab via human error, much like anthrax made its way out of a USA research facility a few years back, that’s possible.

I’d explain the science as to why we know that, but my time would be wasted explaining science to you.

Us "freaks"? I personally never made any assertions. I read some questions, and some arrogant replies (nothing out of the normal), and laughed it off. I read the liberal media doing the same. I read how "China is doing it right" (in terms of their response), and thought "why would someone so readily bend over to China when they are our enemy right now"? [Side note, I won't go too deeply into your fellating of Cuomo and his response...]

Now, I read that everyone wants a second look at it, and that some of the tinfoil assertions maybe weren't so worthy of the arrogant lefty's mockery. Was it from eating tainted bats in a wetmarket? Maybe not, after all, Frankenstein, right?

So, maybe your shoot, ready, aim approach when talking to someone, anyone, who disagrees with you is worthy a second look. You can't keep being so confidently wrong every day forever, can you?

Comment

Coronavirus Theories

Us "freaks"? I personally never made any assertions. I read some questions, and some arrogant replies (nothing out of the normal), and laughed it off. I read the liberal media doing the same. I read how "China is doing it right" (in terms of their response), and thought "why would someone so readily bend over to China when they are our enemy right now"? [Side note, I won't go too deeply into your fellating of Cuomo and his response...]

Now, I read that everyone wants a second look at it, and that some of the tinfoil assertions maybe weren't so worthy of the arrogant lefty's mockery. Was it from eating tainted bats in a wetmarket? Maybe not, after all, Frankenstein, right?

So, maybe your shoot, ready, aim approach when talking to someone, anyone, who disagrees with you is worthy a second look. You can't keep being so confidently wrong every day forever, can you?
                  I don't know how much longer the liberals can keep this charade up for but I do think in reality the liberal crazys all believe in the George Costanza philosophy "Its not a lie if you believe it" these people are fkd up.

Comment

I’m also a scientist, something cons know little about so it’s not worth my time to go into any detail in my responses. They will need to take my word for it, I have more knowledge and experience than the stupid discredited scientists you quote from Stanford, Yale, and the Clinton administration. During my long days of medical research, I take time every 15 minutes to respond to every post on an anonymous internet board. Even 3 word posts require me to opine into a 5 paragraph off topic diatribe. Unlike the big mouth dooooooshbag cons, I follow our motto here in the scientific community, “let the science speak.”

Comment

I’m also a scientist, something cons know little about so it’s not worth my time to go into any detail in my responses. They will need to take my word for it, I have more knowledge and experience than the stupid discredited scientists you quote from Stanford, Yale, and the Clinton administration. During my long days of medical research, I take time every 15 minutes to respond to every post on an anonymous internet board. Even 3 word posts require me to opine into a 5 paragraph off topic diatribe. Unlike the big mouth dooooooshbag cons, I follow our motto here in the scientific community, “let the science speak.”
                      LOL. Thank you for your service!!

Comment

Oh my! You really are triggered! This post brings absolutely nothing to the table but your hatred and dismissal of an individual you don’t like. Quite used to your ad hominem attacks, but I think I have figured out why a Trump sperm drinker like you is so upset.

Look no further than Rasmussen reports, the notoriously GOP friendly/leaning pollster. For the second cycle, Biden topped out at 54% approval, beating the former occupants near cycle across 4 years - 53%.

Can you say “winning?” I know I can. You lost the WH, House, senate, and the gop is having a civil war.

Of course you’d prefer to focus on little ole me!

#winning

Comment

I spend about 10% of the time on the board as this doosh

It’s a con feature that the project their flaws onto others. Like inventing a pedo scandal for Libs their ranks of full of actual pedos like hastert, Foley, Gaetz etc

Comment

Oh my! You really are triggered! This post brings absolutely nothing to the table but your hatred and dismissal of an individual you don’t like. Quite used to your ad hominem attacks, but I think I have figured out why a Trump sperm drinker like you is so upset.

Look no further than Rasmussen reports, the notoriously GOP friendly/leaning pollster. For the second cycle, Biden topped out at 54% approval, beating the former occupants near cycle across 4 years - 53%.

Can you say “winning?” I know I can. You lost the WH, House, senate, and the gop is having a civil war.

Of course you’d prefer to focus on little ole me!

#winning
                            Democrats are scum. They can't help themselves. They have nothing to offer other than hatred, division, and handouts paid for by other people's money.

Comment

Chance of that ? Zero.

You are so sick in the head it is scary. The thought that someone as stupid and sick as you would have the right to vote when you grow up is enough to send shivers down the spine of every thinking human being.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                democrats are scum. They can't help themselves. They have nothing to offer other than hatred, division, and handouts paid for by other people's money.
                                😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X