Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

🥰 the smell of GQP Civil War!

Former President Trump is chastising the 35 House Republicans who broke party ranks on Wednesday to support the creation of an independent commission to study the Jan. 6 insurrection at the US Capitol.

“They just can’t help themselves,” Trump said of the GOP defectors in a statement Thursday afternoon.

Calling Republicans who supported the legislation “weak and ineffective,” Trump charged that Democrats have a much easier time sticking together on votes than his party.

“They don’t have the Romney’s, Little Ben Sasse’s and Cheney’s of the world,” he contended, referring to Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, who supported the bill in a floor vote Wednesday afternoon and Sens. Mitt Romney of Utah and Ben Sasse of Nebraska, who have expressed potential support in the Senate.
    I ❤️ 💕 💗 it!

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    i ❤️ 💕 💗 it!
    💕😍😍😘😘😘🥰

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      💕😍😍😘😘😘🥰
      Kevin McCarthy refuses to answer when asked directly if any House Rs communicated with the 1/6 rioters.
      That’s really striking isn’t it? Conveys how desperately the GQP needs to bury the truth about their insurrection.

If they don’t go for the bipartisan select committee in the senate, it will be a blessing because then Nancy can conduct Benghazi-style hearings on the subject and not be encumbered by needing to wind it up this calendar year.

Con insurrection will be a gift that keeps giving!

Comment

That’s really striking isn’t it? Conveys how desperately the GQP needs to bury the truth about their insurrection.

If they don’t go for the bipartisan select committee in the senate, it will be a blessing because then Nancy can conduct Benghazi-style hearings on the subject and not be encumbered by needing to wind it up this calendar year.

Con insurrection will be a gift that keeps giving!
        Cons did 33 Benghazi hearings. All but one, where the Sec State testified for 11 h, we’re behind closed doors.

I don’t want THAT for the insurrection hearings. I want the dozens of hearings that will run up to and past the 2022 election and right to the 2024 election, to all be held out in the open, in the light of day.

Excellent!

Comment

Cons did 33 Benghazi hearings. All but one, where the Sec State testified for 11 h, we’re behind closed doors.

I don’t want THAT for the insurrection hearings. I want the dozens of hearings that will run up to and past the 2022 election and right to the 2024 election, to all be held out in the open, in the light of day.

Excellent!
          Not the op but I'm 100% confident the Dems will run the investigation out in the open for all to see. The truth needs to be told. The GQP is terrified of that. At least 35 House members had the balls to vote for an investigation. Moscow Mitch - who, like McCarthy initially blamed Trump for 1/6 then quickly backtracked once Trump admonished them - is doing everything he can so that the Senate doesn't pass the bill.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X