Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will Inter make their cuts?

When will Inter make their cuts? Those poor kids will need a shot to catch on to another team.

Or do they automatically go to Weston?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When will Inter make their cuts? Those poor kids will need a shot to catch on to another team.

Right to the shrink office

Comment

Is your kid at Inter? If so, you should know. If not, why do you care?

Comment

Is your kid at Inter? If so, you should know. If not, why do you care?
        My daughter is not. :)

But I do have friends there and was just asking a question since I know they are all stressed out, waiting for their evaluations.

Comment

Good players are always welcome in Weston

Comment

Good players are always welcome in Weston
            maybe they will just replace the whole u-13 team since the discovery kids beat them twice. Then the coach can go and ruin them. Rinse and repeat

Comment

**** pants already? tas cagao?

Comment

My daughter is not. :)

But I do have friends there and was just asking a question since I know they are all stressed out, waiting for their evaluations.
                So you felt the need to post about a club you have no involvement with? Yeah that's normal. If you're not there, why do you care?

Comment

So you felt the need to post about a club you have no involvement with? Yeah that's normal. If you're not there, why do you care?
                  Dude relax. You do know this is a forum for people to post and ask questions. You know what's not normal? How much this person's question bothers you.

Comment

ta cagao, ta cagao ... sh pants

Comment

Dude relax. You do know this is a forum for people to post and ask questions. You know what's not normal? How much this person's question bothers you.
                      Threads are full of aholes . Bottom line is florida soccer is trash from jax on down .🤷*♂️

Comment

Threads are full of aholes . Bottom line is florida soccer is trash from jax on down .🤷*♂️
                        More than trash>plus you get completley ripped off for it. worst soccer anywhere in this country.

Comment

Because I'm sure you only comment about a club your involved with.
                          Easy killer! You have anger issues. If you don't like comments, don't open the thread. You act like a big tough guy.
                          Maybe they are waiting for kids to get cut so they can recruit them.
                          Apparently, you don't know how a forum works where people ask questions. The problem is, you see anything that says Inter in it and you want to throw your 2 cents in.

Comment

Everyone knows those that don't get picked at Inter go to Weston and those that don't get picked by Weston split between Boca and Kendall or should I say SFFA and Miami Rush Kendall.

Comment

More than trash>plus you get completley ripped off for it. worst soccer anywhere in this country.
                              Tru dat !!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X