Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on male high school coaches following their female players on social media

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Would female coaches following female players be any better?
    No adult coach should be having personal communications with minors. It isn't just predatory behavior to worry about but a coach could be messing with a kid's head. While incidents are still pretty rare, coaches should just stay away.. parents should 1) talk with their kids 2) ask clubs and schools what the policies are. There's plenty of group aps to use. If a coach needs to talk to a player one on one there's always on the field opportunities with adults around. Or they could ask permission of the parents for a phone call if need be

Comment

You have to wonder what the wives and daughters of these middle-aged creeps are thinking when 'daddy' is following underage girls on social media and texting them privately. Who knows, it could be the thrill of not getting caught that fuels them!

Comment

You have to wonder what the wives and daughters of these middle-aged creeps are thinking when 'daddy' is following underage girls on social media and texting them privately. Who knows, it could be the thrill of not getting caught that fuels them!
        I'd also wonder what the wives and daughters of these middle-aged creeps are thinking when 'mommy' is following underage girls on social media and texting them privately. Who knows, it could be the thrill of not getting caught that fuels them!

Comment

I'd also wonder what the wives and daughters of these middle-aged creeps are thinking when 'mommy' is following underage girls on social media and texting them privately. Who knows, it could be the thrill of not getting caught that fuels them!
          Exactly! Lets include the thirsty moms in this discussion as well.

Comment

Any adult who follows an underage minor child on social media who is in a position of authority and is employed by a school district, club or any other group should be terminated immediately. This clearly crosses boundaries. The ADULT should know better. Some of the pictures these kids post on social media is shocking. Why would any normal thinking adult associate or have the need to engage themselves with MINORS on social media? Very scary.

Comment

My college-aged daughter had a coach like this in high school. The texting was so frequent that she ended up blocking him. I only learned of this when she showed me her phone. From what I hear, he's still engaging in texting young players directly and following many of his underage players on social media. Fn disgusting.
              JB from Stars???

Comment

JB from Stars???
                HS coach or club? You should have contacted the school or club. Any organization that allows direct coach to minor contact is asking for a lawsuit at some point, definitely a scandal of some kind is in their future.

Comment

Definitely inform those in charge. Like previously stated....just creepy.

Comment

Regardless, no coach should be following or texting any minor-boy or girl. My daughters' school district has zero oversight on this issue. I have two daughters playing high school soccer. The coach texts specific girls on the team privately and he follows them on social media. It crosses boundaries and is very concerning.

There no issues whatsoever on both daughters' club teams- all communications are professional with oversight.
                    Does the athletic director know? The AD should be monitoring all interactions between a coach and his teen female players. If the AD isn't doing his/her job, go directly to the principal and/or superintendent and report it.

What if a classroom teacher was doing this? It would be all over the news.

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Locker-R...8164564&sr=8-3 Global Premier Soccer bankruptcy explained - wow. The pro clubs, owners, and coaches involved and still working in the game is ridiculous.

Comment

JB from Stars???
                        You mean DB?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

You mean DB?
                          lmao oh yes well known creeper in nh

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X