Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s kind of funny reading all of these threads started by people/clubs/teams threatened by the Ukies. The mere fact people are taking their time to write on an anonymous message board shows Ukies is in the conversation- no such thing as bad publicity. The GA gives Ukies players a platform for national exposure and that threatens the ECNL clubs because they don’t have a monopoly on exposure anymore. May 21 is the GA mid Atlantic talent ID day - with YNT scouts in attendance it will be a pretty cool experience for those kids selected .

The Ukies have now become an option for kids and that scares the clubs who previously were the only option, facts are Ukies has attracted a number of bucks and delco players. So bash Ukies all you want all you are doing is proving just how relevant they are becoming! Thanks!
    No one is threatened by Ukies LOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

You must be from Bucks "Mr. Nice Try"

Eligibility for B Licence

"Hold a U.S. Soccer C license for at least one (1) year
      Have three (3) or more years of coaching experience (any level)
      Application for a waiver of the U.S. Soccer C license may be considered based on previous playing experience or foreign licensure. Please contact us via email at coaches@ussoccer.org for assistance."

"Nice try" you fncking idiot
      Thanks for proving my point. All you've proved is eligibility. Playing experience DOES NOT EQUAL a coaching license. Yes, there are waivers, but they allow you to enter at a certain point on the ladder. You still have to earn that license. It's not like you play for 10 years and coach for 5 and are then given a B license you '****ing idiot'

Comment

ukies 08 girls

Quantity does not equal quality. Combined practices w younger teams, 30+ players with one coach/trainer. It’s ridiculous. And it is also completely true that not attending ‘optional’ practices will affect your playing time. If he doesn’t like a player, for whatever reason, he takes it out on the kid and it will hurt their playing time. Disagree all you want, but this is our experience. And if you look at their record, it’s horrible. So obviously, all of JN training isn’t doing anything.

It’s kind of funny reading all of these threads started by people/clubs/teams threatened by the Ukies. The mere fact people are taking their time to write on an anonymous message board shows Ukies is in the conversation- no such thing as bad publicity. The GA gives Ukies players a platform for national exposure and that threatens the ECNL clubs because they don’t have a monopoly on exposure anymore. May 21 is the GA mid Atlantic talent ID day - with YNT scouts in attendance it will be a pretty cool experience for those kids selected .

The Ukies have now become an option for kids and that scares the clubs who previously were the only option, facts are Ukies has attracted a number of bucks and delco players. So bash Ukies all you want all you are doing is proving just how relevant they are becoming! Thanks!
        The only people that are happy with Ukies are the favorites of JN - he is not approachable, doesn't get back to the girls and sometimes the parents, misrepresents girls roles on team, makes empty promises, doesn't reward quality play, only in it for the money. As for the ID clinic if it was such a quality clinic why isn't the roster listed on the GA website? Ukies likes to talk the talk but hasn't been able to walk the walk.

Comment

Thanks for proving my point. All you've proved is eligibility. Playing experience DOES NOT EQUAL a coaching license. Yes, there are waivers, but they allow you to enter at a certain point on the ladder. You still have to earn that license. It's not like you play for 10 years and coach for 5 and are then given a B license you '****ing idiot'
          "Waive requirements for the C". Which means the person is given that credential based on past playing and coaching experience. The point, not everyone starts at the bottom.

Comment

Quantity does not equal quality. Combined practices w younger teams, 30+ players with one coach/trainer. It’s ridiculous. And it is also completely true that not attending ‘optional’ practices will affect your playing time. If he doesn’t like a player, for whatever reason, he takes it out on the kid and it will hurt their playing time. Disagree all you want, but this is our experience. And if you look at their record, it’s horrible. So obviously, all of JN training isn’t doing anything.

The only people that are happy with Ukies are the favorites of JN - he is not approachable, doesn't get back to the girls and sometimes the parents, misrepresents girls roles on team, makes empty promises, doesn't reward quality play, only in it for the money. As for the ID clinic if it was such a quality clinic why isn't the roster listed on the GA website? Ukies likes to talk the talk but hasn't been able to walk the walk.

If you are so unhappy why are you staying? Stop paying the money and then coming on here bashing the program. Either get on board or get out. We don’t want your drama. I feel bad for your daughter because she is the only one getting hurt by your crazy.

Comment

Ooh this is all making sense now - I’m going to bet you are that parent who’s kid came over to play goalie for the 2006 GA team from Bucks rl team. Your kid was supposed to play goalie but then told all the girls she didn’t want to play goalie. Because she was brought over as a goalie JN had no place to play her on the field - consequently she didn’t get as much playing time as you or she would like. It’s a shame that happened and she wasn’t happy - you pulled her off the team and ran back to bucks rl. Every parent does what they think is best for their kid - I hope she is happy at Bucks. Just can’t figure out why you have made it your job to come on here and bash her former team, club and coach. But it all makes sense as to who you are now, and yes I know this is an anonymous site but the pieces all fit. Good luck to your kid and I hope you get over your bitterness.

Comment

If you are so unhappy why are you staying? Stop paying the money and then coming on here bashing the program. Either get on board or get out. We don’t want your drama. I feel bad for your daughter because she is the only one getting hurt by your crazy.
                They didn’t stay went back to bucks RL but are still bashing the Ukies. Who knows why. Bitterness one would conclude.

Comment

ukies 08 girls

Truth!!

Comment

So if I understand correctly, I played D1(field player not GK), played for local amateur team, coached by a US soccer HOF inductee, and received free beer and food after games (could be construed as compensation therefore semi pro) Presumably I could therfore put a C license next to my name too.

Comment

So if I understand correctly, I played D1(field player not GK), played for local amateur team, coached by a US soccer HOF inductee, and received free beer and food after games (could be construed as compensation therefore semi pro) Presumably I could therfore put a C license next to my name too.
                      No. All that would allow for you to jump the line directly to a C or B. You'd still have to pass the testing for the C or B. Most D1 players start at C bypassing all the other prerequisites. Sign a pro contract and you are most likely starting at B.

Comment

Understood. Was just making light of a previous post stating "his playing experience alone qualifies him as a C licensed coach"

Comment

ukies 08 girls

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          quantity does not equal quality. Combined practices w younger teams, 30+ players with one coach/trainer. It’s ridiculous. And it is also completely true that not attending ‘optional’ practices will affect your playing time. If he doesn’t like a player, for whatever reason, he takes it out on the kid and it will hurt their playing time. Disagree all you want, but this is our experience. And if you look at their record, it’s horrible. So obviously, all of jn training isn’t doing anything.
                          truth

Comment

Understood. Was just making light of a previous post stating "his playing experience alone qualifies him as a C licensed coach"
                            Like it or not. In the eyes of us soccer it does.

Comment

truth
                              Instead of listening to these anonymous posts from people with agendas (disgruntled or supporters) try reaching out to the coach and ask for your girl to come to a training, see for yourself. Form your own opinion and maybe ask your daughter what she thinks

Comment

Like it or not. In the eyes of us soccer it does.
                                No it doesn't

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X