Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The worst parents in the land. We had a fanny pack wearing dad at our club, you know the kind of ref yeller while filming. Ref has to come over and tell him to shut it. Thank gawd he left with his head down dribbler. Cfc you can keep both. No give backs
    Omg fanny pack dad. Loooza

Comment

Lol. Popular athetes
      Umm yeah that dude is living in the 80’s. My kids school weeds the kids out of the team in 10th grade. Those who don’t make the soccer team usually go out for football or lacrosse. The world changed. People still drink Bud Lite, I wouldn’t consider them popular these days.

Comment

Umm yeah that dude is living in the 80’s. My kids school weeds the kids out of the team in 10th grade. Those who don’t make the soccer team usually go out for football or lacrosse. The world changed. People still drink Bud Lite, I wouldn’t consider them popular these days.
        He thinks he’s Emilio Estevez

Comment

Soccer

This could be the biggest fantasy ever. Soccer teams weed out kids in high school to feed other sports. There isn’t a high school in America where the top boy athletes play soccer. There is a reason there are thousands of fans at high school football games and about 14 total fans at boys soccer. You really think mls gets the top male athletes and the nba gets the kids that were weeded out from soccer.

I am guessing you are one of the guys that thinks the problem with us soccer is coaching and not enough quality training sessions. And it has nothing to do with not getting out too athletes.

Comment

Soccer

Or do this experiment. Go to a super bowl bowl party and see how many people are there and watching the game on tv. And then go to an mls cup party and do the same. Oh wait that won’t work there is no such thing as an mls cup party and no one will even know when the mls cup is.

Or look at tv ratings and realize us women’s soccer ratings are higher than the men. Yet still believe top male Athletes play soccer. Then maybe compare the final four and March madness in hoops to the college cup. Same thing right? I can’t wait to do my college soccer bracket pool next year

Soccer in the us is a girls sport.

Comment

Or do this experiment. Go to a super bowl bowl party and see how many people are there and watching the game on tv. And then go to an mls cup party and do the same. Oh wait that won’t work there is no such thing as an mls cup party and no one will even know when the mls cup is.

Or look at tv ratings and realize us women’s soccer ratings are higher than the men. Yet still believe top male Athletes play soccer. Then maybe compare the final four and March madness in hoops to the college cup. Same thing right? I can’t wait to do my college soccer bracket pool next year

Or see 70,000 people at MB stadium to watch a United game

Comment

Does USSF subsidize women’s professional soccer, yes

How many times has professional woman’s soccer failed? At least two

What’s the entrance fee for a new MLS franchise, $325 million

Woman’s soccer is like skating or gymnastics; the public only supports it when there’s a big competition

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  '07s and '06s ecnl and ecrl are sitting in first place in their respective divisions. Not sure where all of these "bad kids" are rostered.
                  kick ball

Comment

kick ball
                    You’ve watched both teams play and your kid is not on the team?

Comment

Why did Steve Nash, who was a multi sport athlete, choose professional basketball over soccer? He is just as talented in soccer as he is in basketball.

Comment

Why did Steve Nash, who was a multi sport athlete, choose professional basketball over soccer? He is just as talented in soccer as he is in basketball.
                        Let’s not overstate his credentials, He’s a decent soccer player but he’s a very good hoops player. Not to mention he’s Canadian

Comment

kick ball
                          07 CFC ECNL is not a kick ball team at all. My daughter's team played them and they were very good. The new kids they added in spring made them even better.

Comment

Haha… you tried to sound smart with that post. Just as talented??? He was a 2 time MVP in the NBA and an all time top 50 player. He would be NOWHERE near that in soccer!! He chose the sport he’s a HOF in. Now go get a coffee before making a comment like that. 🤦*♂️

Comment

07 CFC ECNL is not a kick ball team at all. My daughter's team played them and they were very good. The new kids they added in spring made them even better.
                              this is super funny. adding talent. oxymoron? or just a moron?

Comment

Is this some weird way to make yourself feel better having to watch awful girls games every weekend? I feel for you, I really do, but this is a weird take that you've been pushing for a while here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X