X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice deflection, and your TDS is rearing it's ugly head again because
    you're so obsessed with Trump. Why is that?
    Is it because he lives in your head rent free?
    Because he’s the LEADER of the GQP! He’s said it, Congressional GQP leaders have said it, etc

Did you guys stop talking about Bill Clinton left office? Still happens and we are what over 20 years out from his time in office. Heard PLENTY about Obama and Michelle since 2016 as well.

We took it in stride and just won in 2020.

So what kind of poosy ❄️’s are you guys? I mean unlike Bill C and Barrack who were term-limited, the fat fuc* makes noise about running again and he leads the polls, running like 30 points ahead of #2 Mike Pence.

You must be afraid your leading candidate can’t stand the heat. Yeah. He’s a big poosy ❄️ too.

Comment

Nostalgic for Reagan now? Good. Only problem is THAT GOP is long gone…..

Now you got to compare him to the “Covfefe” President. Although Reagan had his dementia moments just like Trump

Comment

Glad to read that Joe today honored and welcomed the family of a serial criminal, drug addict and father of 5 children he couldn't support. Criminals, drug addicts, and unproductive people are to be celebrated in the Democrats' new America. Hard working, responsible, productive taxpayers are the scum who need to be vilified! What a perverted world these Democrats have created.
        Who was murdered by a cop. Cons love to victim shame.

Comment

Triple the lethal dose of fentanyl in his blood and he was "murdered" by a cop. Sure. You RATS are truly sick in the head scum of the earth.

Comment

Where can I cast a vote to withdraw all police from your neighborhood? I'd laugh my butt off seeing you sniveling and crying begging for a cop to help you. Typical Democratic scum.

Comment

There was some awful victim shaming by a lib on here the other day. Don’t understand how poster wasn’t banned.

Comment

Speaking of dementia - Rudy Colludy is in it deep

Business Insider

A new court filing inadvertently revealed that federal prosecutors have 'historical and prospective cell site information' related to Rudy Giuliani

"sought and seized a variety of undisclosed materials from multiple individuals." The materials included Giuliani's iCloud and email accounts; the iCloud and email accounts of Giuliani's associate Victoria Toensing; an email account believed to belong to Yuriy Lutsenko, Ukraine's former prosecutor general; email and iCloud accounts believed to belong to Roman Nasirov, the former head of the Ukrainian Fiscal Service; and the iPad and iPhone of Alexander Levin, a pro-Trump Ukrainian businessman.
                https://www.yahoo.com/news/court-fil...171357235.html

Comment

Where can I cast a vote to withdraw all police from your neighborhood? I'd laugh my butt off seeing you sniveling and crying begging for a cop to help you. Typical Democratic scum.
                  Wonder how this liberal would have reacted if it had been his unborn baby Floyd had threatened to shoot.

Comment

Triple the lethal dose of fentanyl in his blood and he was "murdered" by a cop. Sure. You RATS are truly sick in the head scum of the earth.
                    A jury decided differently

Comment

A jury decided differently
                      ^^^^^ 💯

Clearly the cons don’t respect our judicial system anymore but what did you expect from traitorous insurrectionists? They hate the USA and actively try to destroy it

Comment

Wonder how this liberal would have reacted if it had been his unborn baby Floyd had threatened to shoot.
                        I don’t recall that Floyd threatened to shoot anyone but that begs the question con…..how would you react if, while being arrested for underage liquor purchase and public drunkenness, the police has their knee on your son’s neck and he died. Let’s assume police release the blood alcohol level as justification for the death. Let’s say the blood alcohol level is legally drunk but not in the lethal zone.

Yeah ….opine on that

Comment

I don’t recall that Floyd threatened to shoot anyone but that begs the question con…..how would you react if, while being arrested for underage liquor purchase and public drunkenness, the police has their knee on your son’s neck and he died. Let’s assume police release the blood alcohol level as justification for the death. Let’s say the blood alcohol level is legally drunk but not in the lethal zone.

Yeah ….opine on that
                          It begs the question lib.. how would you feel if your house was robbed and during that home invasion a man placed a gun on the stomach of your pregnant wife and threatened to shoot?

Comment

Dementia Joe Gaff of the day

Yeah ….opine on that
                            guess what? mr. floyd was anything but an innocent bystander. he was not in his home minding his own business doing whatever he wanted.

Now we can debate this all day, but i think Chris Rock can weigh into this alot better than me.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx12Rox91ww

Comment

It begs the question lib.. how would you feel if your house was robbed and during that home invasion a man placed a gun on the stomach of your pregnant wife and threatened to shoot?
                              Cons with your false equivalencies. That isn't at all what happened when they were trying to arrest Floyd. Stick to what happened.

Comment

guess what? mr. floyd was anything but an innocent bystander. he was not in his home minding his own business doing whatever he wanted.

Now we can debate this all day, but i think Chris Rock can weigh into this alot better than me.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx12Rox91ww
                                Should Floyd have died over a what was thought to "perhaps" be a fake $20 bill? Answer that con. It wasn't armed robbery, he hadn't even hit anyone. Why did Chauvin take him out of the car when he was already cuffed and in the car? If Floyd mouthed off to him does that justify what Chauvin then did? And as if kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes wasn't enough, why did Chauvin not render first aid when it was clear Floyd desperately needed it? Callous indifference for human life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X