Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    President Biden on Friday mistakenly called South Korean President Moon Jae-in a “prime minister” — one day after also botching the title of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Biden delivered the latest eyebrow-raising remark while presenting 94-year-old Korean War veteran Ralph Puckett with the Medal of Honor.

“The people in the Republic of Korea haven’t forgotten, as evidenced by the fact that the prime minister of Korea is here for this ceremony,” Biden told Puckett.

On Thursday night, Biden referred to Netanyahu as “President Netanyahu” while delivering a speech celebrating an Israel-Hamas cease-fire.
    Yo...you see kameltoe shake hands with so Korean prez and wipe her hand fterwrds....racist.

Comment

Compared to Trump who made 29 LIES every 3 1/2 days and 29 false claims every day.

You’re one Dopie Cult follower and only YOU will keep this thread active, I hope you get calluses on those little fingers.

And the Election was stolen, Ha Ha Ha ....dope.
      even your culty media changed the narrative from lies to mistruths and exaggerations so they could bolster the count lol

Comment

Yo...you see kameltoe shake hands with so Korean prez and wipe her hand fterwrds....racist.
        Yo...you see Biden reverse course on wuhan and the China virus? Now after cancelling the investigation that trum kicked off, he s going to investigate?

Fire fauci. That little garden gnome is wrong more than the weatherman

Comment

Biden the village idiot

Yo...you see Biden reverse course on wuhan and the China virus? Now after cancelling the investigation that trum kicked off, he s going to investigate?

Fire fauci. That little garden gnome is wrong more than the weatherman
          liberals called trump a racist and xenophobe for exactly what joe is doing now, exactly!!! i guess its ok? Liberals are some piece of work....scum of the earth, zero dignity, zero honor.

Comment

liberals called trump a racist and xenophobe for exactly what joe is doing now, exactly!!! i guess its ok? Liberals are some piece of work....scum of the earth, zero dignity, zero honor.
            Biden wants an investigation after new information was revealed. That's very different from being a racist and xenophobe.

Comment

Biden wants an investigation after new information was revealed. That's very different from being a racist and xenophobe.
              there is no new info-its old info that got out recently

when Biden stepped into the office
              there was a State Dept investigation ongoing- he stopped it
              there was a Border policy in place that was working- he stopped it

he didnt do it for the betterment of the country- he stopped them for purely political reasons
              and now we have a mess at the border and what a lot of people including Trump knew 14 months ago about the origins of the virus being released

and the media has misled the libs yet one more time

Comment

he didnt do it for the betterment of the country- he stopped them for purely political reasons
                and now we have a mess at the border and what a lot of people including Trump knew 14 months ago about the origins of the virus being released

there is new info- it seems Joe lied about Hunters business dealings while he was VP
                he met with Hunters business partners

libs love to be lied to it seems

Comment

Maenwhile, the press asked biden what his fav ice cream flavor is today

Comment

there is no new info. Maybe to him, because he spent a year locked in his basement

Comment

there is no new info. Maybe to him, because he spent a year locked in his basement
                      Ha ha ha. Her hooker leopard skin pumps got stuck in the cracks in the road. That road is real infrastructure that republicans support fixing, but joe is still clinging to his welfare infrastructure request

Free the heel!

First lady Jill Biden needed some assistance from staff after the heel of her shoe became stuck in a crack in the pavement during a visit to Kansas City, Mo., Thursday.

The moment occurred at the Charles Wheeler Downtown Airport, as the first lady was walking toward a group of officers with the Kansas City Police Department’s motorcycle unit to take pictures.

As she reached the center, the heel of her leopard print pumps became stuck in the pavement.

The first lady was quickly assisted by one of her staffers, who bent down to free the shoe from the concrete crevice.

The officer standing closest to her offered his hand for balance to Biden, who laughed off the incident.

Comment

Ha ha ha. Her hooker leopard skin pumps got stuck in the cracks in the road. That road is real infrastructure that republicans support fixing, but joe is still clinging to his welfare infrastructure request

Free the heel!

First lady Jill Biden needed some assistance from staff after the heel of her shoe became stuck in a crack in the pavement during a visit to Kansas City, Mo., Thursday.

The moment occurred at the Charles Wheeler Downtown Airport, as the first lady was walking toward a group of officers with the Kansas City Police Department’s motorcycle unit to take pictures.

As she reached the center, the heel of her leopard print pumps became stuck in the pavement.

The officer standing closest to her offered his hand for balance to Biden, who laughed off the incident.

This? This is what cons have resorted to? Laughing at something that happens to women all the time? At least she wasn't walking up the stairs of Air Force One with toilet paper stuck to her shoe and no one stopping it....unlike Trump

Comment

This? This is what cons have resorted to? Laughing at something that happens to women all the time? At least she wasn't walking up the stairs of Air Force One with toilet paper stuck to her shoe and no one stopping it....unlike Trump
                          walking up aircraft stairs is a tricky thing for joltin joe- hahahahahaha

thanks for reminding me

Comment

walking up aircraft stairs is a tricky thing for joltin joe- hahahahahaha

thanks for reminding me
                            I'll raise you Trump's West Point ramp walk AND holding his water glass with two hands like a toddler accustomed to a sippy cup.

Comment

new hunter news

I'll raise you Trump's West Point ramp walk AND holding his water glass with two hands like a toddler accustomed to a sippy cup.
                              I will raise you Joe being proud of Hunter

Hunter Biden boasted that he “smoked crack” as a college student with then-Washington, DC, Mayor Marion Barry, according to a recording that surfaced Friday.

During the 8-minute, 15-second audio clip, President Biden’s son and another man were debating whether slain civil rights icons Martin Luther King Jr. and Mohandas Gandhi ever used cocaine when Barry’s name came up.

“Although the mayor from DC did,” the other man said.

“Marion Barry,” Biden said.

“You know what? I actually smoked crack with Marion Barry. I swear to f–king God.”

The other man responded, “Jesus.”

“I was in Georgetown and he used to go to a place right next to The Guards,” Biden said, apparently referring to a since-shuttered bar near the Georgetown University campus.

“And I was a sophomore, I guess, there was — a junior when that happened. But he used to come there and drink, like late-late. And I would be there. And he would go the bathroom.”

Comment

I will raise you Joe being proud of Hunter

Hunter Biden boasted that he “smoked crack” as a college student with then-Washington, DC, Mayor Marion Barry, according to a recording that surfaced Friday.

During the 8-minute, 15-second audio clip, President Biden’s son and another man were debating whether slain civil rights icons Martin Luther King Jr. and Mohandas Gandhi ever used cocaine when Barry’s name came up.

“Although the mayor from DC did,” the other man said.

“Marion Barry,” Biden said.

“You know what? I actually smoked crack with Marion Barry. I swear to f–king God.”

The other man responded, “Jesus.”

“I was in Georgetown and he used to go to a place right next to The Guards,” Biden said, apparently referring to a since-shuttered bar near the Georgetown University campus.

“And I was a sophomore, I guess, there was — a junior when that happened. But he used to come there and drink, like late-late. And I would be there. And he would go the bathroom.”
                                Nah....not related

The Ukrainian energy company that was paying President Biden’s son Hunter $1 million a year cut his monthly compensation in half two months after his father ceased to be vice president.

From May 2014, Burisma Holdings Ltd. was paying Hunter $83,333 a month to sit on its board, invoices on his abandoned laptop show.

But in an email on March 19, 2017, Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi asked Hunter to sign a new director’s agreement and informed him “the only thing that was amended is the compensation rate.”

“We are very much interested in working closely together, and the remuneration is still the highest in the company and higher than the standard director’s monthly fees. I am sure you will find it both fair and reasonable.”

After the email, the amount listed on Hunter’s monthly Burisma invoices was reduced to $41,500, effective from May 2017. The amount was paid in Euros, at the rate of between 35,000 Euros and 36,100 Euros per month, based on currency fluctuations at the time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X