Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump is great man

If not for Donald Trump many more lives would have been loss. Mr. Trump calmed everyone down and got the antifa rioters to stand down. Thank you Mr. Trump for serving our great nation with dignity and honor. God bless you and God bless America 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇲 🇺🇸

The only men I can think of who may have been his equal in greatness might be Putin or Chavez. But I think I'm picking Trump above them for greatness. Now, Kim Jung Un might edge him out by just a bit. All of them stamped out the antifa chaos in their own countries, which led to their followers rightly worshiping them as gods among men. DJT, we salute you. You belong on an international Mt. Rushmore along with the other dear leaders.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If not for Donald Trump many more lives would have been loss. Mr. Trump calmed everyone down and got the antifa rioters to stand down. Thank you Mr. Trump for serving our great nation with dignity and honor. God bless you and God bless America 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇲 🇺🇸

Comment

politics are a stupid manipulation of feeble minds, worry about your children. politicians hate you all regardless of their party.

Comment

The only men I can think of who may have been his equal in greatness might be Putin or Chavez. But I think I'm picking Trump above them for greatness. Now, Kim Jung Un might edge him out by just a bit. All of them stamped out the antifa chaos in their own countries, which led to their followers rightly worshiping them as gods among men. DJT, we salute you. You belong on an international Mt. Rushmore along with the other dear leaders.

I am really afraid for America. This Biden character is going ruin the economy and our country. I pray God watch over us. I hope Mr. Trump will run again.

Comment

I am really afraid for America. This Biden character is going ruin the economy and our country. I pray God watch over us. I hope Mr. Trump will run again.
          It's President Trump !! He's your true President .If you thing 2020 was bad then grab your Popcorn & take a seat.

Comment

It's President Trump !! He's your true President .If you thing 2020 was bad then grab your Popcorn & take a seat.
            Get your popcorn it’s staring!!! Don’t worry Trump isn’t going anywhere!

Comment

Get your popcorn it’s staring!!! Don’t worry Trump isn’t going anywhere!
              It’s Friday and you’re drunk...again and responding to your own posts! Impressive for an alcoholic.

Comment

The MSM and big tech will cover for Biden and his band of imbeciles will make to screw this country and line their pockets. They got exactly what they wanted, control what you see and hear so they can do anything you want without the public knowing. Both parties wanted this and Trump out. He was too transparent.

Comment

Get your popcorn it’s staring!!! Don’t worry Trump isn’t going anywhere except jail!
                  Fixed it for you

Comment

The MSM and big tech will cover for Biden and his band of imbeciles will make to screw this country and line their pockets. They got exactly what they wanted, control what you see and hear so they can do anything you want without the public knowing. Both parties wanted this and Trump out. He was too transparent.
                    This reads like a meth head from Florida Premier wrote it. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Comment

At least three parties to choose from: party of Trump, Repub or Dem.

Comment

Lol

Donald Trump is a giant pile of human garbage and doesn’t give a s**t about you.

Comment

The McRib is a great sandwich.

Donald Trump is a giant pile of human garbage and doesn’t give a s**t about you.

Comment

This reads like a meth head from Florida Premier wrote it. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
                            Sorry fat fingers and I don’t proofread posts but you know I’m right!

Comment

Donald Trump is 10 days away from being some fellow prisoners sperm depository

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X