Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOST....The Presidency, The Senate & The House.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!! What a year for the Dems and oooh so much defeat for the Cons.

The Rats are fleeing in the last days of this Titanic while teeni teeni balz man couldn’t even face the nation live to speak about the capital debacle but instead sent his White House press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany, Tsk Tsk Tsk the poor girl had to run off the podium.

And just in Chao & Betsy Devos resign. More to come.
    Trump may end up being the first President with Secret Service declining to protect him after leaving office.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow!!! What a year for the Dems and oooh so much defeat for the Cons.

The Rats are fleeing in the last days of this Titanic while teeni teeni balz man couldn’t even face the nation live to speak about the capital debacle but instead sent his White House press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany, Tsk Tsk Tsk the poor girl had to run off the podium.

And just in Chao & Betsy Devos resign. More to come.
    Trump may end up being the first President with Secret Service declining to protect him after leaving office.
    Hey, he tried to cool tempers with his speech last night, but it clearly wasn't written by him because there was no whining about the election being stolen. A growing chorus for him to resign or pull the 25th on him. Impeachment would take too long but it would be funny if he was impeached TWICE lol He could resign and Pence could pardon him, but after the events of the last few days I don't think Pence would.

Watch the videos of Trump, his grifter kids, Guilfoyle and others watch the incursion of the Capitol building - they were grinning ear to ear, even dancing. They wanted this to happen and got them all riled up beforehand. It's abhorrent.

Comment

Hey, he tried to cool tempers with his speech last night, but it clearly wasn't written by him because there was no whining about the election being stolen. A growing chorus for him to resign or pull the 25th on him. Impeachment would take too long but it would be funny if he was impeached TWICE lol He could resign and Pence could pardon him, but after the events of the last few days I don't think Pence would.

Watch the videos of Trump, his grifter kids, Guilfoyle and others watch the incursion of the Capitol building - they were grinning ear to ear, even dancing. They wanted this to happen and got them all riled up beforehand. It's abhorrent.
      i see, 4 years of protesting, looting, rioting, arson, acts of violence, deplorable behavior, ect. no problem, dems grinning ear to ear and all good.

a protest at the capitol building (owned by the very people that you say is an "incursion") and you say its deplorable? ok.

Perhaps in the 1700s when we were at war with the mother country (ENGLAND) you would have labeled all our founding fathers (washington, jefferson, Hancock, Adams, Ect) deplorable as well. Sounds like you would have sold out your neighbors to the English.

Comment

i see, 4 years of protesting, looting, rioting, arson, acts of violence, deplorable behavior, ect. no problem, dems grinning ear to ear and all good.

a protest at the capitol building (owned by the very people that you say is an "incursion") and you say its deplorable? ok.

Perhaps in the 1700s when we were at war with the mother country (ENGLAND) you would have labeled all our founding fathers (washington, jefferson, Hancock, Adams, Ect) deplorable as well. Sounds like you would have sold out your neighbors to the English.
        LOL ... you just described the last 4 years eloquently, it can’t get any worse... wait.. we do have 2 more weeks left until we end the worst ever President Administration in American history , who knows what this scvvvvvbag will do in his final hours.
        I’m expecting he’ll give a try on that Pardon thing he’s working on for himself.

Cons- its been a very bad year for you and now you have nothing, this is what happens when you get caught up in a Cult you ‘See nothing, hear nothing and say nothing’
        Republikazzzzes will go back to the drawing board and do one of two things , double down on the Trump doctrine with the likes of Ted Cruz and company or meet in the middle and become decent respectable American citizens and talk with your opponents the Dems.

I wish you well because it’s gonna hurt for the next 8 years.

Comment

LOL ... you just described the last 4 years eloquently, it can’t get any worse... wait.. we do have 2 more weeks left until we end the worst ever President Administration in American history , who knows what this scvvvvvbag will do in his final hours.
          I’m expecting he’ll give a try on that Pardon thing he’s working on for himself.

Cons- its been a very bad year for you and now you have nothing, this is what happens when you get caught up in a Cult you ‘See nothing, hear nothing and say nothing’
          Republikazzzzes will go back to the drawing board and do one of two things , double down on the Trump doctrine with the likes of Ted Cruz and company or meet in the middle and become decent respectable American citizens and talk with your opponents the Dems.

just as I predicted suburban women came back in runoff election...they lost because of lack of turnout in deep red districts...as long as they fix this things will turn back for midterms...Dems you are on the clock now. T minus 2 years and counting to destroy as much as possible...

Comment

it will hurt for all of us you dummy.

Comment

just as I predicted suburban women came back in runoff election...they lost because of lack of turnout in deep red districts...as long as they fix this things will turn back for midterms...Dems you are on the clock now. T minus 2 years and counting to destroy as much as possible...
              It's hard to imagine any president ever overseeing as much destruction to our country and to our democracy as Trump perpetrated. Not possible.

Comment

they lost. period. every election has reasons why one candidate wins or loses. the fact that trumpers didn't vote doesn't bode well for the gop.

Comment

it will hurt for all of us you dummy.
                  Trump Twitter lost!!! Flynn Twitter lost!!! More to come ... Ooh by the way, Cults are running to Parlor and guess what? Apple and Google got that under control.

Cult Trumpsters will be twiddling their fingers on sites like TS..... yeah a soccer site just imagine.

Lots of pain for you my friend lots and lots for the next 8’years.

Comment

Trump Twitter lost!!! Flynn Twitter lost!!! More to come ... Ooh by the way, Cults are running to Parlor and guess what? Apple and Google got that under control.

Cult Trumpsters will be twiddling their fingers on sites like TS..... yeah a soccer site just imagine.

Lots of pain for you my friend lots and lots for the next 8’years.
                    and you are surprised at the unrest in this country?? amazing
                    you are gleeful to suppress a full third of this countries citizens, yet laws are passed that affect all. we shall see how the new admin does, will we be better off ? wont take long to find out

Comment

and you are surprised at the unrest in this country?? amazing
                      you are gleeful to suppress a full third of this countries citizens, yet laws are passed that affect all. we shall see how the new admin does, will we be better off ? wont take long to find out
                      To take away the megaphone of a man who encourages the illegal overthrow of our government and who is also responsible for 5 deaths that resulted from his lies is one of the most patriotic things anyone can do. Along with the jury that will put Trump away for the rest of his life for the murder that he caused.

Can't wait for you traitors to defend Trump's eventual imprisonment.

Comment

To take away the megaphone of a man who encourages the illegal overthrow of our government and who is also responsible for 5 deaths that resulted from his lies is one of the most patriotic things anyone can do. Along with the jury that will put Trump away for the rest of his life for the murder that he caused.

Can't wait for you traitors to defend Trump's eventual imprisonment.
                        I'm perfectly happy with him to be jailed for tax, insurance and financial fraud. Pinning the police officer's death on him specifically will be difficult but the bastards who killed him will be caught and charged.

Comment

I'm perfectly happy with him to be jailed for tax, insurance and financial fraud. Pinning the police officer's death on him specifically will be difficult but the bastards who killed him will be caught and charged.
                          To Trump supporters that police officer was a traitor. They don't care about his death. They only care about their Dear Leader.

As the days pass and more videos emerge of all of the militants that were inside the capitol with weapons and talking devices, Trump's, Hawley's and Cruz's fraud is coming into sharper focus. They will forever be listed in our history books as traitors. Forever. They are pariah's. Only Magats will be visiting Trump properties. Which all be converted to motels.

Comment

To Trump supporters that police officer was a traitor. They don't care about his death. They only care about their Dear Leader.

As the days pass and more videos emerge of all of the militants that were inside the capitol with weapons and talking devices, Trump's, Hawley's and Cruz's fraud is coming into sharper focus. They will forever be listed in our history books as traitors. Forever. They are pariah's. Only Magats will be visiting Trump properties. Which all be converted to motels.
                            at least as of yesterday the Capitol building had its flag at half staff in his honor, the WH did not. If Trump had Twitter access I wonder if he wouldn't sent out some meaningless tweet about him?

Comment

unless you have seen the whole video, you don't know what led tot he officers death. Perhaps he thought he was above the law and whacked a woman on the head with his baton. Maybe he got a taste of his own medicine. Show me a whole video, not just the reaction, aka him getting beat.
                              The other 4?
                              1 guy had a heart attack getting out of his car....Fat dumb and stupid is no way to go through life son...again...tragic, but not the result of the protest. Would have happened if the guy was at home on the crapper.
                              A second guy stroked out....again, would have happened to him eventually no matter where he was
                              A third guy got trampled. 34 year old heroin dealer who had 4 priors. Probably high.....no great loss
                              1 unarmed woman murdered by a black cop for trespassing

There you have it folks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X