Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stealing things

I spoke to at least a dozen of my friends in Florida, Texas, Ohio and Michigan and not a single one of my friends voted for Biden. You expect me to believe that 78million people voted for him? Hell that is not even enough chinese votes to get elected mayor in some ****hole city in China where his votes came from.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I spoke to at least a dozen of my friends in Florida, Texas, Ohio and Michigan and not a single one of my friends voted for Biden. You expect me to believe that 78million people voted for him? Hell that is not even enough chinese votes to get elected mayor in some ****hole city in China where his votes came from.
    Nobody voted for biden..it was a total sham. I truly still believe he will not be president .

Comment

I call bullsh1t. You don't have a dozen friends. If you did you wouldn't need to rant about politics on a soccer forum.

Comment

That's odd since I don't know anyone, other than the local Klansmen, that voted Trump. I think he stole Florida. That's the investigation we need.

Nobody voted for biden..it was a total sham. I truly still believe he will not be president .

Comment

Isn't there a forum for the political talk? Can we move this there?

//---

The real problem is all the people who live in such bubbles (left or right) that they don't know anyone who holds different political positions than they do.

Comment

Isn't there a forum for the political talk? Can we move this there?

//---

The real problem is all the people who live in such bubbles (left or right) that they don't know anyone who holds different political positions than they do.
            I not a Trump fan. Trump isn't a role model or saint. But Trump love America and that is good enough for me. *** you sneak into America illegally and claim you have rights. You want to show your Mexican pride and love for Mexico by waving your flag,, well answer this why the hell did you leave Mexico? Your sh it hole country is infested with corruption, violence, despair, and poverty. That the reason you risk your life to get to America. Once you are here, stop a random white person at the grocery store and thank them for the social services America has provided to your 8 to 10 kids. Thank the random white person for letting you cut their grass and providing you with safe, stable, and opportunity fill environment. Oh one more thing along the way learn to speak English and sing the national anthem.

Comment

28 states sent their ballots overseas to be counted

This great american is risking her life to come forward and the media does not cover her.
              https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...ged-flatulence

Comment

Cousins that you’ve slept with don’t count as friends

Comment

The entire country spoke very loudly, we are done with Trump and his corruption and un-american believes. Trump and his inner circle will be charged within 16 months of him leaving office in January of treason against our country. That his the real story that is not being told.
                  BTW did you see the voter fraud here in Florida where they disallowed 380K votes for Biden because they said they were misplaced and not counted until after the election counts were done. That is another story that was glossed over and hidden from the public but I believe since Biden won anyway it was just not reported enough.

Comment

I spoke to at least a dozen of my friends in Florida, Texas, Ohio and Michigan and not a single one of my friends voted for Biden.
                    My colleagues and I had a nice breakfast this morning so world hunger must be a hoax too.

Comment

My colleagues and I had a nice breakfast this morning so world hunger must be a hoax too.
                      LOL, this was funny

Comment

It snowed early in VT. That means there's no global warming.

Comment

Classic! The biggest anti-Trump Russia hoax conspiracy d-bag just got exposed for banging a Chinese spy who helped him get elected to Congress. To think he sits on the House intelligence community is awesome. You can’t make this up. Who is compromised now??? 🤫😂

Comment

Classic! The biggest anti-Trump Russia hoax conspiracy d-bag just got exposed for banging a Chinese spy who helped him get elected to Congress. To think he sits on the House intelligence community is awesome. You can’t make this up. Who is compromised now??? 🤫😂
                            What is the point of this post? Who are you praising and talking about? Jesus...

Comment

What is the point of this post? Who are you praising and talking about? Jesus...
                              Any time you see vague accusations with no details or hyperlinks it’s just someone trying to create bullish!t talking points to support a bullsh!t narrative.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X